Kris' Verdict

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung-kyung stood on the balcony and looked out at the city. Back at Oracle, she would be allowed to stay here until the situation with the Madame and Emi was sorted out. Mr S was also provided with Oracle protection and he was staying in the room next to hers. They had met and Sung-kyung had filled him in what had happened.

“I came to check on you.” Gaelin entered the room.

Sung-kyung came back inside and bowed, “Is everything okay?”

“Wu Yifan is now with his father. Hopefully, he will get some closure.” Gaelin said and held out a small gift bag. “You must have made an impression on my Sehunah. He gave me strict instructions to get this to you.”

Sung-kyung looked inside the bag and pulled out the cell phone box, “this is the latest model!” she opened the lid and stopped when she saw the note,

 

I am sorry for breaking your phone and that we didn’t find Emi.

I took the liberty of setting up this phone for you and saving my number. You will find someone else’s number here too…

 

Sung-kyung smiled, “You have an amazing son.”

“Which one?” Gaelin asked and Sung-kyung looked confused, “Which one of my son’s are you referring to because all three seem to be willing to put their lives at risk for you.”

“I am sorry,” she bowed quickly.

“Don’t be. Before you came along they were boys but now they are turning into men. Thank you for that.”

“President…”

Gaelin laughed, “Did you think I hated you?” Sung-kyung nodded, “I thought I would hate the girl that stole the heart of any of my sons but you didn’t steal Kaiah’s heart you earned it.”

“Well, your son hates me.”

“Does he?” Gaelin stepped to the door, “I guess only time will tell. Life is a long game, you just have to be willing to make a move." 

How is your future daughter-in-law?” Hoseok teased Gaelin when she came back into the dining room.

“Yah oppa!” Gaelin buried her head in his shoulder. “I can’t believe this day has come. We’re getting old.”

“I know.” Yoongi took a thoughtful sip of his wine as he remembered the sullen look on Chen’s face. They knew he was seeing Minah and guessed something must have happened between the two. “I can’t keep up with whose dating who.”

“I heard a funny rumour about Arran and Yifan ssi…” Hosoek glanced sideways at Gaelin, “Are you okay with that?”

“I pictured Arranah with someone else to be honest.” Gaelin sighed.

“If you’re talking about our Kyungsoo then you can keep dreaming. The day that boy makes a move will be a day too late.”

“Are we really discussing our kids’ love lives?” Yoongi asked. “We can’t plot behind closed doors.”

“Can’t we?” Gaelin asked seriously.

“Yah agassi, I am done plotting. Look what happened with Jungkook ssi.” Hoseok reminded her. “How are you going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter