Kyungsoo has a Girlfriend????

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo walked Arran out onto the large terrace at Finite. It was nice that they were spending the rare afternoon together but all Arran could speak about was either Kris of how upset she was that Minah and Chen were broken up. Was this how Woo Minjae had felt having to listen to how much Song Gaelin loved Lee Soo-hyuk? He just might pity that guy after all. Arran was oblivious as always to how he felt. At least he was spared that embarrassment.

“Oppa you have to do something.” Arran grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm and enjoyed how the other girls having luncheon with their mothers or friends whispered and openly followed Kyungsoo with lustful eyes. As the Jung heir and always more in the open than the other boys, he was always sought after.

“Did you want to come to lunch to whine about Chen and Minah? Is it my fault that my sister is a fool?”

“But oppa it’s been more than four days now. That’s the longest that Chen has gone angry with any of us.”

“Do you blame him? Why can’t you just let them work it out for themselves?”

Arran pouted, “If our peacemaker is upset where does that leave us all? Besides, I have a role to play. I can’t just sit by and watch our family fall apart.”

“Alright, I’ll see what I can do.”

“Oppa thank you!” Arran stood and grabbed her handbag. “I’ll see you later then.”

“Where are you going?” Kyungsoo rose with her.

“Oh, I wanted to stop by Woo Investments and see how Kris oppa is getting on. I made him a lunchbox.” She giggled, “but Tanaka helped me.” Kyungsoo felt his heart drop but he quickly recovered and smiled.

“Who’s this then?” Kyungsoo straightened and his jaw dropped open as Sana walked up to the table but she didn’t look anything like the Sana he had come to know. She wore a cute dress and her hair was styled and her makeup was perfect.

Arran eyed the girl with slight interest, “Oppa do you know this…girl?” she saw the dress and noted the designer shoes and the in-season sunglasses. 

“I…” Kyungsoo was flustered.

“Of course he knows his girlfriend.” Sana cut him off.

Arran coughed and Kyungsoo smacked her firmly on the back before turning to Sana and shaking his head stiffly. “Girlfriend? Don’t be ridiculous.” Arran laughed at how absurd it was. “Oppa seriously if this girl is bothering you then let’s call security. Where is Julian?” she craned her neck looking for the Jung House Master.

“It was wrong of me to try and keep it secret for this long.” Kyungsoo stopped Arran, “This is Kim Sana. We have been seeing each other.”

Arran burst out laughing but the girl glared openly at her, “Is it a joke to you?” Sana flipped her hair and smiled warmly up at Kyungsoo. “You look so handsome in your school uniform.”

“I didn’t have a chance to change yet.” Kyungsoo looked down at her and seeing how bright and open her face was he wasn’t so angry with her anymore. “Shall we have lunch?” Arran sat down quickly, “I thought you had…”

“Oh oppa, please. I would love to have lunch with you and your…Kim Sana.” Arran smiled warmly at Kyungsoo but eyed the girl with suspicious eyes. Whatever the hell was going on here, she was going to find out. “So I’m just dying to know how you two possibly could have met?”

Kyungsoo hesitated, he hadn’t given this much thought. “I’m a friend of Lee Sung-kyung. That’s how I met Kyungsoo ssi.”

“Oh?” Arran waited till the waiter had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter