A Family Ending

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pizza,” Julian announced as the kitchen brought up the pizzas to the Jung suite. “And beer,” he added as the waiters served the presidents. The House Masters, Presidents and Yeo Kyumin sat together and silently indulged in the rare break in their diet.

“I wonder what they are getting up to.” Jiyeon finally asked.

“Not much.” A voice said from the door. The elders looked around and stood as the kids entered, “It wasn’t fun without you guys.”

“Room for more?” Baekhyun asked as the kids stormed into the room. Baekhyun rushed to his parents and hugged them. Gaelin and Soo-hyuk laughed as they collapsed on the couch with Baekhyun.

“Me too.” Kai wrapped his arm around Namjoon, “Hyung missed me right?”

Namjoon kissed Kai’s head gratefully, “You guys didn’t forget us after all.”

“Aish!” Chanyeol drummed his sticks on Luca's head, “You missed us that much?”

“You are our life after all,” Sarang admitted as Kyungsoo hugged her and Hoseok.

“What about the party downstairs?” Ren asked as Sehun came to stand beside her.

“Nuna you really care?” he asked.

“Of course not.” Ren took a hasty sip of her beer, “Just seemed polite.” Sehun laughed at that.

“Our party is right here,” Kyungsoo told them as his father pulled Kris close. Chen and Chanyeol sat with their parents and Chen motioned Kris to come sit beside him.

“Ooh pizza.” Minah eyed the pizza.

“Don’t you dare,” Kris warned her. “Can we order a salad?”

“Oppa!” Minah sulked.

“Let’s really get things going.” Baekhyun plugged his phone to the entertainment system, “Omma?” he held out his hand and Gaelin was actually shy as she took his hand and Baekhyun pulled her into a waltz, “I have the prettiest agassi.” He joked as he twirled his mother out and Kai stood and caught his mother’s hand. “Omma is still my best girl.” He twirled her in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter