House Master Knows Best

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon entered Jung Kyungsoo’s private suite at Finite. He had a folder with him, he was prepared as always for the task his future President had asked of him.

Julian and Luca were already there, they approached him, “The kids have a story to tell us, and they wanted to wait for you.”

Namjoon approached the sliding doors and looked out at the three boys seated around the table. Kai came to stand beside him, “Thank you HM for being here, for always standing at my side and not telling my parents.”

Namjoon looked at the young man, “Lee Jongin, do you want to know a secret about me?” Jongin nodded, “I was born in an orphanage, I was a nobody. One day I stole a loaf of bread and a man caught me. He didn’t take me to the police station, he took me to his home, he clothed me, he fed me, he educated me, that man…” Namjoon looked at Jongin, “was your grandfather. I am here now, always by your side. Arasseo?” Jongin had wide eyes, he looked lost and overwhelmed by the information, “So do you know what I ask in return?” Jongin shook his head, “That you always come to me, nothing you do, will ever be so bad that you need to hide it from me. I am here for you, as a father is for his son.”

“Thank you HM.” Jongin bowed, “I will tell you the truth of it all, finally…”

“Wait one moment,” Namjoon said and stepped out onto the terrace. The boys all watched the Lee HM from inside the suite.

“I love our HM.” Baekhyun sighed from the couch, “can we treat him better from now on?” Sehun and Kai nodded and when Kai looked at Sehun, he saw his brother was very emotional. “A lot is being revealed these days huh?”

“You’re right about that,” Chanyeol said and turned to others, “Can we at least drink and feast now?”

“I’ll order up.” Julian picked up the phone.

Namjoon took a deep breath and the stepped outside, “Good evening,” he faced the table, he didn’t sit, only stared at the young men before him. “Before anything else, let me introduce myself.” The boys waited, “I am Kim Namjoon, House Master of the Lee Estate. Do you know what that means?” the boys nodded. Namjoon smiled, “Have you been taken care of?”

“Yes,” one boy spoke, he was very good looking, from his rushed research Namjoon knew he was Joo Sejin, his father owned a textile company and the Consortium did business with their company, somthing he would put a stop to after tonight, “We have had food and drink. We have also been offered new clothes.” He bowed his head.

“Good,” Namjoon took a deep breath, “but as fine as you are, as much as I respect your fathers, I will pass judgment on you tonight Ara?” his tone changed suddenly and the boys nodded and bowed their heads. “Do you wish to call anyone? Perhaps your own HM, lawyers, your parents?”

“Ani,” the boys said together, “We do not have HMs,”  

“Then wait here, and if you need anything please call on me.” Namjoon bowed and left.

“He is just as scary as I heard.” Sejin grumbled, “Aish lets eat and drink then before the ghost gets us.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter