Unexpected Feeling

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miranda arrived at the prestigious club a little earlier on purpose so she could choose a table at the back of the room and watch as people arrived. Her assistant was posing as her companion for the evening and it was enough to get people off her back. Miranda had been to this sort of club back home and she knew how to move amongst these people with ease, but she was new in town and she was content to sit back and watch.

“That is Song Gaelin and three of her children.” Her assistant said as the President of Oracle arrived. Miranda was disappointed that the son she was interested was not with them. Perhaps Lee Sehun was not coming? But had been the reason she had come out tonight.

“Ah and that’s Jung Hoseok, the President of Finite and his daughter Jung Minah and you have already seen Jung Kyungsoo at the university.”
“I see he didn’t bring Sana ssi…”

“Do you think that means he’s embarrassed by her?”

“You should know better than me that this Club only takes members and registered guests.” Miranda discreetly watched the two families interact. They were an impressive bunch. The eldest Lee boy was exceptionally good looking. He had the sort of looks that made people stop and stare. The table certainly drew a lot of attention, but everytime someone tried to approach they were stopped by three men who hovered around the table.

“House Masters. They are like guard dogs.”

“I doubt they will see little ol me as a threat,” Miranda said. By this time she had at least expected someone to notice her. Back home she had always been popular with the boys, even if she didn’t reciprocate.

Chen arrived with Chanyeol and his father and took his seat beside Minah, “You look handsome,” she clutched his hand under the table.
“I think that’s my line,” he leant closer, “You smell good.”

“Maybe we should stay at Finite tonight?” she whispered.

“Please try and hide your dirty thoughts from the rest of us?” Chanyeol groaned.

“Do you guys know whether Kris oppa is coming?” Arran asked

“I thought you knew everything about your boyfriend?” Kyungsoo teased and saw the elders glance their way.

Arran glared at him, “What about Sana ssi?” she teased and he shut his mouth. Yeah, she could also dish it out. Kyungsoo’s not so secret girl toy made it easy to . “I hear that girl has you wrapped around her little finger.”

“Well, you don’t see her standing over me do you?” Kyungsoo sounded disgruntled.

“They had a fight,” Minah whispered to her best friend.

“Ah, bad timing oppa? Couldn’t satisfy her?”

“Give the guy a break,” Baekhyun warned his sister. “I don’t see you exactly scoring with Kris hyung.”

Kai hit him over the head. He really didn’t like thinking of his sister in that way.

“Look here’s loverboy now.” Chanyeol teased.

“What are you guys talking about?” Kris asked as he approached the table and everyone pretended like they didn’t hear him.

“Come sit next to me,” Arran asked but Kris only smiled before he moved to sit beside Hoseok.

“Looks like he chose a man over you.” Chen laughed but seeing the scowl on Kyungsoo’s face as he watched K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter