Practical Choice

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So some readers may wonder about the Madame. I can't say yet cause I have to keep some suspense. I will confirm that the answer is in part one. The Madame is one of the characters that appear there. 

Sana was on her way home after a long day at uni and then her part-time job. There was still an assignment she had to do as well. Life was certainly mundane these days. The streets were still busy and Sana resented the people laughing, talking happily on the phone, and especially the couples.

“Hey,” Kyungsoo was standing against his car. He looked relaxed, the opposite of how she felt.

Sana reluctantly approached, “What are you doing here?”

“I couldn’t get hold of you…”
“Don’t you mean you were too busy to contact me?”

“There was a lot of stuff happening with the family but I did try to call.”

“Jung Kyungsoo, I realise you’re an important somebody in this world. I also know that I am a nobody, but you gave me a hard time for going out with my friends yet it’s okay for you to leave on Thursday and only try to contact me on Monday.”

Kyungsoo wanted to argue but to do that he would have to explain what happened at the Min Lake House and the situation with Taehyung samchon. He couldn’t do that with Sana. “I am sorry. All I can say is that things got busy.”

Sana was disappointed. Part of her had hoped that he’d grab her passionately and kiss her in the middle of the street. “I know you’re leaving.” She whispered.

Kyungsoo shrugged, “It wasn’t a secret.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me?” she implored.

“Can we go inside?” Kyungsoo asked. “I hardly think we should be having this sort of conversation out on the street.”

His propriety annoyed her to no end. “Fine, but you’re not staying the night.” She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter