My Way With You

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung tried Jungkook again but he still wasn’t answering his phone. “This bastard. I’m going to kill him for putting someone else first.”

“Any news?” Soo-hyuk asked Namjoon.

“Nothing yet President. It seems the operation is still on going.”

“How do we know nothing has happened?” Soo-hyuk asked. “Why can’t Oracle disclose the location?”

“They don’t have the location. Song Gaelin apparently kept it to herself. Only Ren knows the location and she is with the President.”

“I will kill that woman.” Soo-hyuk swore. Minah sat on the couch and felt terrible. Something was wrong. It had been too long. She tried to message everyone on their group chat but no one responded. Chen was out there, no, everyone she loved most in the world was out there and she was safe at home drinking tea.

“There might be a way.” Tanaka said, “The kids used one of the Lee drivers. Maybe we can get hold of him.”

“Do it.” Namjoon ordered and Tanaka went to make the call.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Yoongi said.

“It’s been too long.” Hoseok agreed and looked at Soo-hyuk, “All our heirs are out there alone.”

“No,” Soo-hyuk said, “They have Gaelin. I know she will bring them home safely even at the cost of her own life.” Soo-hyuk turned away so they couldn’t see the pain on his face.

“Let's just try and find them.” Yoongi patted Soo-hyuk on the back.

“You really don’t know where they are?” Taehyung asked Minah but she shook her head. In truth, she hadn’t been paying attention. That would be the last time. She put her phone away and approached Lee Soo-hyuk. “Samchon, it will be okay.”

Soo-hyuk afforded her a grim smile, “I hope you’re right my child.” Minah embraced him.

Taemin hid in the grass, he had secured one of the guns from some tied up men he had found. He hadn’t used one of these since service days. Then it was just training, but he was familiar with how to operate a gun. He had been about to enter the factory when he saw the Oracle men being held up and captured. He had to get them free. He was not used to this sort of thing, but they were. If they were captured it meant the plan (God he hoped there was a plan) was going wrong. He waited and hid in the tall grass like a coward. His heart was beating too fast, his eyes watered as he crawled toward the captured men. Some men cried out and he ducked down, terrified but then he saw them run toward the factory. He lifted his head and counted, three men. Three armed men. Taemin gathered his courage and crawled faster. It was now or never. He reached the edge of the grass and when the men had their back turned he knelt and took fire. The men slumped and fell down. He didn’t know he’d be that quick. He was paralysed for a moment.

“what the hell are you waiting for you fool?” A man yelled out to him, “If you’re on our side then untie us.” Taemin ran forward and fell more than once, as he reached the men. “There’s a knife in my boot. Quick cut us free. The President in danger.”

“The kids are here too.” Taemin said in broken speech.

“What?”

“The children are here. Inside.” Taemin stood before the six Oracle operatives, “You have to help them. They’re just kids.”

Max eyed the scrawny man, “So are you.” He pressed a hand to Taemin’s shoulder, “I know you’re scared but…”

“Just tell me where to shoot,” Taemin said.

Sehun was made to stand, his hands were tied behind him “He’s so beautiful.” The Madame glanced back at Gaelin, “Mind if I have a little fun with him?” Gaelin kept her gun pointed.

The Madame detached som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter