Wolf

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung finished off his work and packed up. A security guard now accompanied him from Oracle. The man followed him everywhere, even to the bathroom. Taehyung hated it, but he had no choice in the matter. Taehyung hadn’t heard from Yeo since the incident at Oracle and for some reason, he found that he checked his phone for messages from the younger man. He had even searched for him on the net. He felt foolish doing it but some part of him had liked the attention. Taehyung walked outside and told the security guard that they should go home.

“Hyung.” Taehyung turned almost expecting to see Yeo, but it was Kai who approached him. “I was teasing you.” Kai grinned, “Did samchon have a good day?”

“What are you doing here?” Taehyung asked his nephew.

“I thought we could go somewhere.” Kai pulled his uncle toward the car. The security guard jumped into the front seat with Taemin. Taehyung got into the car and was just as shocked to see Kyungsoo and Chen there.

“What is going on?” Taehyung asked them.

“We want to show you something,” Kyungsoo said mysteriously. Taehyung didn’t say anything but noticed they were all dressed smartly in suits.

“Do your parents know about this?” he asked when they’d been driving for some time in silence.

“They know we’re with you,” Chen confirmed.

“You’re all cheats.” Taehyung sighed, “But who am I to complain? I used to do the same thing when I was your age.” He stopped, “So you’re really not going to tell me where we’re going?”

“You’ll know soon enough,” Kai assured him. “Don’t be nervous.”

“Why would I be nervous?” Taehyung scoffed but Kai saying that did make him nervous.

“We’re here.” Taemin lowered the screen and turned round to face them, “Should we accompany you?”

“Why not,” Kai stepped out of the car and buttoned his jacket. Chen and Kyungsoo also stepped out and stared up at the building. It was a plain building and didn’t look special at all. “How deceiving” Chen commented.

“Aish, why did you bring me here?” Taehyung groaned when he saw where they were.

“Samchon has probably been here a lot of times,” Chen remarked with a sly smile.

“Yah, I’ll have you know that this is just a hangout for the industry.”
“Sure,” Kyungsoo smirked, “On the down low.” He straightened, “Okay let’s get this over with.”

Get what over with? Taehyung wondered as they approached the entrance. They entered the building and approached the elevator. When they entered there were buttons indicating floors 1 – 45. Taehyung pressed the button for the 30th floor.

“So that’s where it is,” Kyungsoo said. “We knew it was here but weren’t sure of how to get in.”

“You brought me here without an invite?” Taehyung demanded, “They only take bookings.” The boys looked worried, “Don’t look like that. I will get us in.” Taehyung said. “It’s the least I can do after you brought me here. You are still worried I am lonely huh?”

They quickly nodded and stood behind Taehyung as he spoke to the front desk and then they were in the exclusive hangout of the entertainment industry. “This place is…not what I expected.” Kyungsoo sighed in disappointment when he saw the small stage and some random poet reciting his latest work.

“Were you expecting Hyuna on stage?” Taehyung chided as they were led to a table. Kyungsoo laughed.

“Sparkling water.” Taehyung ordered, “and lots of fresh orange juice.” “Do you understand how this works?” Taehyung turned to them. They stared blankly at him, “Everyone here can be called on at any time to perform.”

“What?” Kai muttered, “Why?”

“That’s just the rules. Each table has a number and if it’s picked that table must perform.” Kyungsoo stood to leave but Chen yanked him bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter