Morgue Breakin

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morgue was quiet; the guard was bored out of his mind. He spent most of his time watching TV and eating ramen. Every day was the same, nothing happened and he was left to his own devices. He had just returned from a bathroom break and his ramen was ready and waiting. The guard lifted the lid and the steam rose and the smell of chilli filled his nose. What should he watch tonight?

“Omma!” he looked up as a young man stumbled into the reception, “Omma!” he cried again. The guard didn’t move, he watched the boy. He was good looking and his clothes were equally impressive.

“Yah kid, the morgue is closed…”

“I need to see my mother!” the boy cried and fell to his knees, “I need to see my mother before it is too late.”

From outside Sehun, Jongin Chen and Kyungsoo shook their heads, “He is good.” They said of Baekhyun’s performance. “Okay get in there.” They told Chanyeol. He nodded and ran to the car park and stopped just before the entrance.

“Once they have the guard distracted, we need to move fast,” Sehun told his friends. “Chen hyung, you have to keep watch on the front and back entrances. I have set up cameras to help you monitor. You can radio if anything happens.” Chen sat with the driver in the front seat of their car and checked the footage and then gave them a thumbs up.

“You need to be quick about this.” The Lee driver said, “You have 30 minutes tops to pull this sort of job off.”

They nodded and moved toward the entrance and hid behind a car. “I have managed to scramble the cameras so we’re safe,” Sehun told them.

“Scary,” Kyungsoo shook his head at Sehun but lifted his fist and told them to remain where they were.

Chanyeol entered the morgue and rushed toward Baekhyun, “Aish, I told you not to come here.” He cried and made a big show of trying to lift Baekhyun off the floor.

“Hey, you kids need to get out of here.”

Baekhyun started to cry and thrash around, “Not until I see my Omma!” he cried again and shoved Chanyeol off. Chanyeol hit the floor and tried not to curse, he was going to beat up this punk afterwards, he was enjoying himself too much.

“Ajussi, Ajussi please help me.” Chanyeol went to speak to the guard, “His mother died yesterday and he is upset. We need to get him calmed down.”

The guard looked at the ramen that was now cold and then at a wailing Baekhyun, “Aish, I should be careful what I wish for.” he went round the counter and helped Chanyeol lift and carry Baekhyun. Chanyeol knocked into the guard and lifted his keycard and dropped it onto the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter