What's Important

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo-hyuk entered the library and faced everyone; “I’ve sent the girl back to Oracle.”

“Have you made a decision?” Yoongi asked.

“I’ve agreed to lend our help.”

“Good for you hyung.” Taehyung was happy it had turned out this way.

“But it’s all quite ridiculous.” Soo-hyuk admitted, “A club formed just to trap heirs.”

“Bloody clever if you ask me,” Hoseok admitted. “Any respectable boy from a prominent family would be willing to give almost anything to safeguard their reputation.”

“I assure you the footage that we found at the club was no joke.” Gaelin told the room, “Many young men were compromised at that club.” She was grim, “though not our children. You all handled yourselves impeccably under the circumstances.”

“And I suppose it’s not a problem that they were there in the first place?” Soo-hyuk asked. “Do you realise what could have happened?” he glared at his children.

The kids looked nervous, “Why don’t you all retire for the evening?” Namjoon tried to spare them from their father’s bad mood. “Yifan ssi has just returned from the office and is eating alone in the kitchen.”

“We will keep hyung company,” Baekhyun quickly stood with his siblings and they left the room.

“It’s no use being angry with the kids. They had good intentions.” Jungkook said, “They are still good kids.”

“But look at the mess they’ve landed us in? After all we’ve done to steer them on the right path, they still c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter