That was Close!

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our heroine is getting into all sorts of trouble on the first day. Sure she has more fond memories of some of the boys than others. 

Sung-kyung bent her head and tried to avoid the boy’s penetrating gaze. Please don’t know me. He was the only one she was worried about. It was those knowing eyes. It was different than when Jongin looked at her, then she just sensed contempt and general disregard for who he thought she was. Kyungsoo was different, she felt like he had traced the lines of her face, seen the colour of her eyes, the shape of , her exact height, had measured the circumference of her arms when he had lifted her at the club. He would know her, or would he? What did she want to happen?

“Yah,” Kyungsoo glared at the girl, his voice came out threatening but he didn’t try to soften it, he was angry that someone had overheard a very private conversation, “This barn is off limits. What were you doing in there?”

“I…” she shook her head unable to think of an excuse.

“Were you eavesdropping?”

“Aniyo,” she shook her head.

“Stop it.” Sung-kyung stopped moving and held her breath as he walked up to her, “Stand straight.” He ordered and she obeyed. Kyungsoo searched the girls face.

“You can punish me if you want. I don’t know what I did. I promise I didn’t see anything. I was just looking for a quiet place to eat my lunch. It’s my first day…” suddenly words tumbled out.

Kyungsoo stepped back suddenly, “Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter