You Want Me Right?

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You guys can’t keep distracting me like this.” Kyungsoo dropped into a chair. “But it’s a nice surprise.”

“How’s things going?” Kai asked as they ordered lunch.

“Good. Julian and dad are really working me though.” He glanced at Kai, “Did you manage to say goodbye?”

“I did,” Kai nodded slowly. “But it’s not goodbye.”

“Aish,” Sehun leaned back in his chair, “Can we forget about girls and just enjoy our time together?”

“Hey!” Minah huffed.

“Are you even a girl?” Sehun teased.

“She is.” Chen kissed Minah on the head as he and Arran joined the table. “What’s up family?”

“Where did you two go?” Chanyeol asked his brother.

“Arran wanted to buy a new bag.” Chen lied. Baekhyun didn’t really believe that but he was too happy and distracted by the drinks that arrived to question them.

“So everyone’s business is settled then?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Well not sure what will happen with Taehyung and Jungkook samchon.” Sehun sighed, “It’s a bit complicated.”

“Oracle and its scheming. Are you going to be the same?” he asked Sehun.

“Probably.” Sehun shrugged, “I was raised more Song anyway.”

“Aish, this punk.” Kai shook his head at his brother. “But I hope Jungkook ssi is able to be happy after all this time.”

“But it doesn’t change the base fact.” Chen said, “That woman still left him. I really want samchon to be happy but I’m not sure if it should be with someone like that.”

“And she used our money to do it.” Chanyeol agreed, “It’s a bit underhanded if you ask me.”

“A bit?” Baekhyun scoffed, “I wouldn’t say this at home but that woman got close to samchon and then turned her back on him when she realised who his family was.”

“I can’t believe she had reconstructive surgery.” Arran touched her face.

“Well not everyone is lucky to be as beautiful as you are,” Kai told his sister and she smiled happily.

“You guys no matter what happens. I know we will be okay because we’re alive.” Kyungsoo raised his glass, “To the Consortium.” They all raised the glasses.

Sana watched the group from the terrace doors and realised how happy they were. Kyungsoo was laughing and smiling. He didn’t look like he missed her. His life was exactly as it should be and Sana didn’t want to be the one to ruin it again. Maybe as Lee Sung-kyung had left, maybe she should too and just always remember their time together. Short, but sweet. Sana turned away.

Kyungsoo looked around for a waiter and then frowned. Was that Sana ssi? He stood, “I’m just going to check on something.” No one paid attention as he walked through the terrace and back inside. Sana ssi…” the girl didn’t respond and kept on walking, “Sana ssi.” The girl walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter