Mad Scientist

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung-kyung has her first meeting with Chen. 

Chen was minding his own business when a girl came out of nowhere and crashed right into him. He didn’t think as his arms instinctively wrapped around the girl. He moaned as he hit the ground. For a moment, he was dizzy.

“Now look what you went and did!” he recognised Minah, “get off him.” Minah grabbed Sung-kyung’s arm. Chen pushed Minah away and opened his eyes, “Aigoo, what is all the commotion about?” he stared down at the girl, still sprawled over him in the middle of the corridor. “Agassi? Kwenchana?” The girl lifted her head. He immediately thought how pretty she was. 

“Of course she is fine,” Minah was tapping her foot again.

“Lee Sung-kyung ssi!” Arran had arrived just in time to see Minah shove Sung-kyung causing her to collide with Chen. “Your knee,” she pointed and sure enough her knee was cut. Sung-kyung quickly moved off the boy and touched her knee and immediately winced.

“Nice going,” Chen was angry as he scooped the girl into his arms. "Lee Sung-kyung?" he thought she looked familiar. 

“Me?” Minah was all innocence.

“I saw you push her,” Nina was right there with her tape recorder.

“Mind your own business.” Minah turned to Chen, “Oppa, you can’t seriously think I wanted to hurt her.”

“Just get out of the way,” Chen’s face was stone cold. “I’ll take you to the nurse's office.”

“No!” Sung-kyung blurted and then bit her lip as the boy raised bemused brows, “I mean I don’t want to make a habit of it,” she whispered, “I think I will be fine.”

“I have another idea,” Chen said as he marched forward.

“Oppa…” Minah reached out and touched his shoulder but he shook her off and walked off.

“Chen oppa is seriously so suave,” Nina gushed as she shoved the recorder in Minah’s face, “Care to comment?”

Sehun was tweaking his latest gadget when Chen arrived at the Keepers clubhouse with a girl in his arms.

“It’s Chen,” the girls whispered as he ignored everyone and marched straight into Sehun’s lab. “I have a patient in need of urgent medical attention.” Chen set the girl lightly on her feet.

Sehun shoved hands into his lab coat and approached Sung-kyung, “Agassi you certainly get around don’t you?” he was dry and she didn’t like the laughter she saw in his eyes. Still, he was so cute and one smile and she was in conflict.

“Up you go then.” 

“Huh?” she yelped when Chen lifted her onto the counter. “Easy does it.”

“Patient Lee Sung-kyung, what happened this time?” Sehun was intrigued how this girl could be so accident prone. He pulled on surgical gloves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter