Executive Decision

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A coma? Kyungsoo was in a coma and there was nothing that could be done. Meanwhile, Yoonah was stable and conscious. The blood donated by Yoongi had been enough combined with the Oracle stock. Yoonah was now with her father in a recovery room. Kai watched as Sarang, Hoseok, Julian and Minah sat in Kyungsoo’s room. They looked defeated.

“This is all her fault.” Kai clenched his fists. He glared at Sehun.

“Don’t do that.” Chen placed a cautionary hand on Kai’s shoulder. “It’s not Sehun’s fault.”

“It’s our fault,” Gaelin told Soo-hyuk. “We should have dealt with the Madame as soon as we found out who she was.”

“Perhaps you are right. We were too concerned about exposing the Madame and we didn’t call the Chairmen to the meeting for fear of how she might retaliate but we exposed our children to the threat.”

“Yoongi had to give blood and now Kyungsoo is in a coma.” Gaelin continued. “I will never forgive myself if Kyungsoo ssi doesn’t make it through.”

“He protected his friend.” Soo-hyuk tried to console her.

“Try explaining that to Sarang and Hoseok oppa.” Gaelin sighed.

“President…” Ren approached, “I know this is not the best time but we need to decide what to do with Hong Yoonah.”

“Fine,” Gaelin, Soo-hyuk, Luca and Ren went into the room where Yoongi was resting. “We need to make a decision.” She explained to Yoongi.

“Asylum,” Ren suggested.

Luca seconded. “We know we can’t give her up to the authorities. Who knows what she will say. We can’t risk the exposure.”

“Oracle does have the facility in Japan.” Ren mentioned, “The partnership with the Subaru Corporation. We could send the Madame there.”

“It’s a good idea.” Soo-hyuk agreed.

“And what about Hong Jung-hyun?” Gaelin interjected.

“What about him?” Namjoon asked. “His daughter is a criminal. He should be grateful we are even thinking of rehabilitation as an option.”

“You’re biased,” Gaelin argued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter