Reunion 2

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

_________'s POV

 

We were all on the table, feeling Donghae’s presence. I sat there quietly and I’m just listening to the things they blab. These dorks really! 

“Donghae-ah, did you have a great time there?”, Teukkie oppa asked. “Yeah, how were you there?”, Heechul oppa added. But Donghae seemed to not hear it. He was just bowing his head. Eunhyuk fake coughed to get his attention. “Ehem...ehem...” But he is really out of his mind. “What happened?”, Leeteuk oppa whisper-shouted. They all tilted their heads. This thing bothered me specially that I know the reason why he acts like this now. I looked at him and I can clearly contemplate at his inner feelings. I decided to text him.

‘Are you okay oppa?’, I asked.

He didn’t reply back. Instead, he looked at me and just nodded. After that, he bowed his head again. I pouted while watching him being so lonesome. I got worried but I do not know what to do. I know he’s not okay.

“Gwenchanayo?”, Kyuhyun suddenly asked me. I softly shrieked when I heard him.

“I’m okay!”, I just smiled.

“You look not!”

“Don’t worry Kyunie, I’m okay!”

With that, he kissed me on my forehead, cupping my face with his hands. “I love you!”, he whispered. I just smiled. Normally, the boys act like “SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!” “KISS!”, something like that. But the atmosphere was awkward this time. They were all in a silent mode, some are busy with their phones, some are eating, some are quiet and some looked dumb. That was the mood inside the CCW.

“Heechul hyung, where’s the beer?”, Kyuhyun asked.

“Should I take them out now?”

“Yeah, take them out now!”

“Okay, wait for a second!”

“I’ll help you oppa!”, I followed Heechul oppa to his room. When we arrived there, he suddenly closed the door. “Yah, what did you do?”, he asked me.

“Did I do something? What did I do?”, I asked back.

“What’s wrong with Donghae? He acted like that when you all came back from the coffee area.”

I remained silent.

“WHAT???”

“O..oppa, you’re scaring me! Can you talk to me calmly?”

“Arasso..what happened?”

“We didn’t know he was watching from behind when Kyuhyun kissed me.”

He shook his head. “I really do not know now! ______, you should prepare yourself for this. I know there would be a competition between those two. It’s not far to happen. Just make yourself ready in case something will happen.”, he advised. “I’m really worried now. I hope nothing bad will happen between those two.”

“Ottuhke oppa? It’s so complicated.”, I felt uneasy.

“Everything will be alright. Just follow what is in your heart.”, he tapped my shoulders. “Arasso, you carry this case, I’ll do the two.”

“Oppa, why are you drinking so early? It’s still 1:00 pm.”

“Molla. Ask your drunkard boyfriend.”

I shook my head and we continued carrying the cases to the table. Kyuhyun looked elated when he saw the beers Heechul oppa and I were carrying. I gave him a glare. “I’ll get some shot glasses for y’all!”

I returned back holding a tray of shot glasses. I placed them on the table and sat again. Kyuhyun handed me a glass but I refused and shook my head.

“You don’t like?”, he asked.

“I don’t drink!”

“Just one shot.”, he grinned.

“I said I don’t like! I don’t drink!”

“Just one glass baby!”

“Kyu, she already said she don’t drink!”, out of the blue, Donghae oppa talked which silenced everyone. I took a deep breath, what should I do? The only thing I can do this time is to gulp.

“Yo man! Wazzup! DJ put it back on! Music please!”, thanks to Heechul oppa who broke down the silence. “Yeah, yo! Madafaka!”, Eunhyuk oppa added too with a matching monkey dance. Seemed like Eunhyuk oppa got a new expression again! “Madafaka!”, he again repeated. “What’s madafaka you monkey?”, Yesung asked. “You don’t know?”, he boastfully asked. Yesung oppa searched it on his phone’s dictionary. “The word doesn’t exist! Are you ing kidding me you monkey?”, he started fuming. “Madafaka!”, he repeated innocently but no one seemed to understand what he is saying. Sungmin stood up. “, did you mean ‘mother er’?” “Ah...neh!”, Eunhyuk nodded. “Madafaka!” “These guys really”, I chuckled.

All of them continued drinking except for Vanessa and I. We just watch them while eating some snacks. I played with my phone coz I’m kinda bored. Later, I received a message from Donghae oppa.

L

‘ Waeyo?’

‘Can we talk?’

‘We’re talking already’

‘Only the two of us’

It took me some minutes to reply. ‘About what?’

‘Please?!’

‘You’re drunk!’

‘I’m not.’

‘I thought you aren’t drinking.’

‘I just want to express out my feelings.’

‘You’re drank, maybe we can talk next time.’

‘I’ll wait for you at Cheonggyecheon River this evening.’

‘What will you do there?’

‘I told you I want to talk to you my princess. IMY.’

‘I won’t go there. I’m sorry.’

‘Why? Is it because you have Kyuhyun now?’

‘Oppa, you are drunk! Please, let’s stop this!”

‘I’ll wait for you there!’

‘I told you I’m not coming.’

‘Then, I’ll still wait for you until you arrive there.’

 

I didn’t reply after that. I excused myself and went to the ladies room. I sighed deeply while looking at myself on the mirror. Vanessa surprised me when I saw her opened the door from the mirror.

“What’s wrong with you unnie? You look so problematic.”

“Vanessa, help me with this! Donghae oppa wants to talk to me later at Cheonggyecheon iver"

“Then you go!”

“What if Kyuhyun know about this? He will for sure throw a tantrum!”, I sighed.

“But you said he will just talk to you! What’s the matter with that?”

“Oppa is drunk!”

“So what? You know unnie, when a person is drunk, he/she can easily express out his/her feelings. So it would be good if Hae oppa is drunk, expect to hear words which you never heard from him before!”, she explained.

“I’m afraid.”

“Afraid of what unnie?”

“I don’t know! I just feel uneasy this time!”

“Chillax! Relax yourself unnie! You can do it! AJA!”, she smiled. “Come on unnie, let’s serve some customers. I’m kinda bored too.”

“Neh...kamsahae dongsaeng! Thanks Shisus I have you!”

“No problemo unnie!”, Vanessa winked.

 

“Kyu, you’re already drunk! That’s enough.”, I whispered when I walk-passed their table. “I’m not yet drunk!”, he insisted. Some of them are already sleeping. “Don’t worry ________, his driver is on his way already!”, Leeteuk oppa said. “Did he drink a lot?”, I asked while caressing his face. “He drank almost 5 bottles.” “WHATTT?” “He’s a drunkard, don’t ask!”

After a while, his driver finally arrived together with his two bodyguards. “Please take care of him!”, I politely said. “Don’t worry young lady.”

 

 

He was the first one who left because he drank the most aside from Wookie oppa. His face was swollen and reddish. He really looked drunk. The others are still inside. As I said, some are sleeping already, some continues drinking and some are out of their minds already. Yesung oppa backfired and he really looked funny vomiting. Eunhyuk oppa have fallen asleep already. Heechul oppa have gone wild singing some songs while stripping. Shindong oppa have fallen asleep too holding potato fries. Sungmin surprised me the most, doing some martial arts while drunk. Wow! Amazing. Leeteuk oppa didn’t drink really hard so he acts normal. Ryeowook is still in a good condition. He continues drinking the remaining 3 bottles of beer. “Oppa, how many bottles did he drink already?”, I asked Leeteuk oppa. “It’s his 7th bottle already!”, he answered calmly. “WHAT?”, I asked, surprised. “He can drink 8-10 bottles.”, he proudly said. “Ah, so it is really true that he drinks a lot?”, I asked myself while watching him. “He looks so innocent. How did it happen?” While Donghae oppa stayed awake the whole time.

Evening came, exactly 6:00. Donghae oppa took his leave. I received a message.

‘I’ll wait for you!’

 

PLAY WHILE READING ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP4lLIeL5J4

 

I took a deep breath. “Help me shisus! I hope nothing bad will happen later.” I worked first because our manager ahjussi was drunk. They were all sleeping when I left CCW. I left the other tasks to Vanessa. “Good luck unnie!” I smiled.

It was exactly 8:00 when I arrived there. I saw him sitting beside the tree while throwing some rocks in the water. I stayed silent for how many minutes at his back before he finally noticed my presence. He patted the space beside him, signaling me to sit. He’s still drank, I can tell it by his eyes. They are swollen.

Silence covered us and the only sound we can hear are the tweets of the birds that seemed music to my ears. He continued throwing pebbles in the river. I did the same thing.

“What will you tell me?”, I was the one who talked first.

“Honestly, I don’t have anything to tell you!”, he said.

“What? Why did you ask me to go here then?”, I asked.

“Let’s just spend our time together this night!”, he smiled and looked at me.

“Oppa, you know I have work. If we have nothing important to talk to, let me go back to CCW.”, I said.

“Don’t you want to greet me?”, he bowed his head.

“For what?”, I asked. I wrinkled my forehead while trying to remember things.

He chuckled. “It seems like you forgot about it too.”

“October 15...October 15....”, my mind is slowly processing. I stopped when I remembered that date. Today is his birthday! I gulped and looked at him. He is leaning his head on the tree. I sat nearer to him while looking at his angelic face. “So, no one greeted him today?”, I asked myself. My conscience is eating me now. How come I forgot about his special day when he didn’t forget mine? “Mianhe oppa!”, I uttered. “I forgot! I’m really sorry!”

He chuckled once more. “I thought you won’t forget about it! I know the others will really forget my birthday , I’m used to it already. I only expected you to remember it.”

“Oppa...jeongmal mianhe!”

He stared at me and I looked at him too. I saw a teardrop fell from his eyes. He started to cry, the thing that I don’t like seeing. I hate it when he cries. I’m being carried away by him. I don’t like him crying because I’m being hurt. I started to cry, too. “I’m really sorry!”, crying, I apologized. He wiped my tears with his thumbs. “Uljjima my princess! It’s okay now! I’m happy coz you’re with me tonight. Your presence is enough for me!” “Saengil chukkahae my prince!”, I uttered. “Saengil chukkahae!”

He kissed my forehead before we stand up. I wiped his tears, too and hugged him firmly. I rested my head on his broad shoulder. “Thank you my princess!”, he said. I nodded my head. “You’re very welcome my prince! I’m sor....” “Sssshhhh....it’s alright! I’m happy now! Your presence is more than any greetings from others or any material things my princess. I’m contented now! This is the best birthday I ever had!” “I won’t forget this... I’ll keep this in mind!” “I missed you my princess!” “I missed you, too!”

 

 

 

 

UPDATE :)))))

 

KyuAnnHae