Her Saviors

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

Donghae oppa brought me back inside the KHU campus again. Thanks to him, he's always been there to save me whenever I needed him.

 

"Listen, you dont need to do this. It wasn't your fault..."

 

"I know it wasn't my fault but for him oppa, its m.------"

 

"Listen to me. Don't think of that.."

 

 "I'm not done with you yet _____." Kyuhyun suddenly popped out of nowhere and he glared.

 

 

"Please do it for yourself _____. Don't get too affected with his behavior." he told me. "Oh, its almost time for the flag ceremony."

 

I gave him a hug for saving me. "Kamsahae Donghae oppa!"

 

 

We went to our respective lines. While I was passing by, they were looking at me---gossiping, whispering and looking at me from head to toe. I felt very embarrassed but I remember him said, 'Don't get too affected. Think of yourself.'

 

 

After the flag ceremony, we all went back to our classrooms. I sat on a chair at the back. The class is very noisy. I'm sure they are happy seeing their friends again after how many months of not seeing each other. I felt a bit sad.

 

"Hey ____, you look pale? Is there something wrong?" some of my classmates asked.

 

"What?" 

 

"I said why are you sad?"

 

"I cant hear you. The class is too noisy."

 

 

Then suddenly a petite man, with a big tummy wearing an eyeglass entered the room. All of us were shocked upon hearing his voice..

 

"Why the hell are you all so noisy?"

 

Silence covered the room.

 

 

"Is he our professor?"

 

"OMG!"

 

"He looks so scary..."

 

 

"Before we proceed to our discussion. You introdu-------"

 

 

A student suddenly entered the class..

 

"Good morning sir. Sorry for being late." a tall and handsome student rushed inside.

 

Every girl in our room rammed away their seatmate. Except me of course, I've no seatmate.  

 

 

"Class, keep quiet.."

 

The class became noisy especially the girls.

 

"I SAID KEEP QUIET!" he yelled.

 

Silence covered us again.

 

"Hey you tall man! Sit there at the back!" he pointed out the chair beside me.

 

 

 

"Hi!" he said formally before he sat down.

 

Nervous, I greeted back. "H..He.Hello..!"

 

 

"Why is that girl so lucky today?. Earlier, she was sandwiched between Kyuhyun and Donghae, and now with him! Gosh!" some girls started to gossip again.

 

 "Okay, As what I said a while ago. Introduce yourselves here infront.. Lets start at the back.

 

Right after I introduced myself to the class, I went back to my seat when suddenly, Kyuhyun tripped me down with his foot in purpose. The students laughed at me.But thanks to my seatmate who helped me stood up.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Boo!" the jealous girls yelled.

 

 

"Yeah. Im okay." I answered then cupped my face down. That was embarrassing! 

 

 

He introduced himself in front of the claass after me, "My name is Choi Siwon. Nice meeting you all."

 

 

"Siwon?" we all asked again.

 

"Yeah." he nodded.

 

 

The girls got interested about Siwon. They asked a lot of questions.

 

"You may take your sit now Choi Siwon.."

 

Siwon followed our professor.

 

"Ah, so Siwon is your name." I smiled in spite of the embarrassed feeling I just had.

 

"Yeah.." he smiled back. I admit he has the looks. 

 

"Thank you for helping me Siwon.." I smiled.

 

"You are very much welcome ______/" he did some gestures.

 

 

Kyuhyun stood up from his chair. "I dont need to introduce myself infront, you know me already, right?"

 

"Yeah Kyuhyun, we know you already." the girls screamed.

 

"Good!" he flashed an evil smile before taking his seat. 

 

"He is such an egoist! I hate him!" I whispered.

 

 After our class, I immediately walked out our classroom. I found out that Donghae oppa's waiting for me near the fountain.

 

"Hey oppa." I waved at him.

 

"Hi ________." he welcomed me with a heated smile I always love to see from him.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

 

"I'm also a student here, remember?"

 

"No, I mean why are you-----"

 

"I'm waiting for you."

 

"Waiting for me? Really?" I felt my cheeks turning red. 

 

"Yeah, so how's the first day?"

 

"Not so bad after all!"

 

"Ah, so you mean, something good happened aside from that thing that happened this morning?"

 

I nodded.

 

"What was it? Tell me." he looks interested.

 

WelI , I have a seatmate.." I chuckled.

 

"So, having a seatmate is a big deal for you now?" he laughed at me.

 

I nodded.

 

"_____, every student has a seatmate." he continued laughing at me.

 

"I know oppa. But my seatmate is not just like the other gals or guys out there. He's extraordinarily  handsome!"

 

He became silent suddenly.

 

"Why? Are you not happy for me?" I asked. "Why do you have that face now?"

 

"Nevermind, come on, we better go home."

 

"Wait...is there something wrong? Did I say something not right?"

 

"No, you didn't." he faked a smile. 

 

"But, why do you have that face all of a sudden?" I still asked. "You're jealous, right?" I . Don't worry, it was only a joke.

 

"Me? Jealous?" He didn't only fake a smile. He faked a laugh too.  "O.ofcou.course n.n.not..."

 

"Oppa, is it because of my EXTRAORDINARY HANDSOME seatmate?"

 

"N.n.n.nnnnnoooooooooooo. Definitely NOT!"

 

I laughed at him being nervous again. "Oppa, dont worry. Yes, he is truly handsome, but if you'd ask me to compare you from him, he's a troll!" I smiled. 

 

"R.r.re.really?" I saw him smiled widely. "What am I then?"

 

"You're an angel for me!"

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Yeah. I swear!"

 

He pinched my nose like what he used to do. "I know you're not lying." he winked. "Come on, lets go home."

 

"Oh, no. I need to go to my work first oppa."

 

"Haha! Yeah. I almost forgot. Come on, I'll drive you there."

 

 

We ride on his car...After 3 minutes of driving, we've finally reached CCW.

 

 

"Oppa. I'm here." I screamed to get Heechul oppas' attention.

 

"Oh, Isn't it that I told you not to come back here already especially during weekdays because you have classes?"

 

"Eh, here you go again!" I pouted.

 

"You cant concentrate on your studies if you resist on working here while you study."

 

"I can do it!"

 

"Yeah, I agree to Heechul hyung, you can't concentrate." Donghae acceded.

 

"Im okay. You need not to worry about my studies. I love multitasking." I smiled at them both. "And besides, you already know I love my work here."

 

"By the way, how was the first day of college life?"

 

"Awful. Kyuhyun is my classmate."

 

"WHAT?"

 

"Great. I have a very handsome seatmate." Here I go again, smiling like an idiot whenever this happens. 

 

Donghae oppa bowed his head down again.I secretly laughed while looking at his reaction.

 

"Handsome seatmate?" Heechul asked.

 

"Yeah, but compared to Donghae oppa, my seatmate looks like a troll. "

 

Donghae lifted his head up and smiled ear to ear again. Oh, how I love seeing him like this.

 

"How many times do I need to tell you Donghae oppa?" I winked at him."Oh,I forgot I still need to work!" I chuckled.

 

"Good that you still remember your work..."

 

"You were talking to me a while ago! I pouted.

 

I heard Donghae oppa bid his goodbye. "Hyung, I need to go now!"

 

"Take care Donghae."

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

Donghae followed her to the coffee area and Heechul eavesdropped and peeked. 

 

" ________ come here." ________ heard someone talked.

 

"OMG! Donghae.!" the workers whisper-shouted.

 

"Why oppa?" Upon seeing him, she smiled.

 

Out of the blue, he kissed her forehead. She looks so surprised that she can only gulp.

 

"Goodbye. Im going home now!"

 

 

"Ehem. ehem.. Couple alert! Couple alert!" Heechul screamed out from the door.

 

"They look good together!" the other workers did the same.

 

"_____, goodbye." Again, Donghae smiled.

 

"Ggg..Goo. Good b. bye oppa.." she stuttered. Poor her, is being handsome Donghae's fault? Haha!

 

"See you tomorrow.."

 

"Ye,yeah..."  she breathed deeply. "Goodnight."

 

 

Donghae left the shop...........Heechul oppa punched his arm slightly..  "Take care yo touch man!"

 

Donghae just smiled before leaving the shop. Heechul neared _____  and to talk to her.

 

"Hey _______, can I ask something?

 

"What is it oppa?" ______ tried not to smile like an idiot.

 

"Is there something between you and my friend?"

 

She shook her head immediately. "Of course there isn't."

 

"Why did he kiss you in your forehead then?"

 

"I..I..dont ..know.."

 

Then Heechul laughed and blushed. "I love your chemistry together!" he chuckled. "That's too sweet."

 

She smiled and smirked. She knew she's blushing but she didn't wanna show him. "You look so weird doing that oppa...." ______ said and went back to work.

 

 

There are still lot of customers who were in the shop. After her work, she went home..

 

Her omma asked the same questions about her first day of being a college student She just answered "FINE mom! Very very fine!" 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for updating just now, I was busy in school. 

Check out CHOI SIWON's photo on the right part. :)