SLEEPOVER (part 2)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"What is this supposed to mean?", a voice popped out from nowhere.

"Omma!", her eyes got wider.. Kyuhyun panicked.

"You have an amiss thought mom.", he tried to explain. "What you are thinking right now is apparently wrong. We aren't doing 'THAT' thing."

"Omma, we didn't mean it like that!", she asserted. "We didn't do it."

"Her mom chuckled. _________ and Kyu got confused.

"Aren't you getting mad at me?", she asked, still panicking. "Aren't you going to blabber words on me? Slap me? Kick me? Kill me?"?

Her mom chuckled again. "Didn't you just tell me you didn't do 'that' thing?", she asked. "So why would I be mad at you my daughter?...and aside from that....."

"Aside from what?", Kyu asked.

"It's normal for you to do that when time comes because he is your future husband."

"WHAT???? Omma, are oyu crazy?", she furrowed her eyebrows. "Why will you let me do 'that' with him when we are supposed not to?"

"Are you crazy too?", she answered back. "Have you seen a mother who wants to see her child like that? Did I say you'll do it with him? I just said that you can do it both when future comes, when you'll marry each other and not now."

"Omma... Why do you keep on telling me about that? That's not happening yet."

"I’ll sleep now. Sleep well son-in-law...”, she went her way to her room.

“Neh..kamsahamnida omma..sleep well too.”

“As if I am not here in front my omma...I always hear Kyuhyun..Kyuhyun...then again..KYUHUN! , but anyway, I’ll go and sleep too... Goodnight!”

“Gwenchana jagiya...give oppa a goodnight popo..”, Kyuhyun hugged her slim waist and kissed her on her cheeks. She followed as what he said.

“Goodnight Kyunie...”

“Sleep well baby, okay?”

 

“I will...and if you feel cold, remember your comforter, arasso? And you have here my sushi pillows in case you need some hug. I’ll sleep now?”

“I love you.”

“ILYM”

“Goodnight _______. Happy 17th years old!”

“Kamsahae...arasso...let’s sleep now. I feel tired.”

“Neh.. Take a rest and sleep well...y.”

“Yes Mr. ert!”, she glared. ”Goodnight then!”

 

She went to her room. As included in her night ritual, she applied on some beautifying products before lying on her bed. ______ cannot sleep without hearing any songs from her playlist. She played the song “Ma Boy” by SISTAR 19. It was followed by “Long Distance” by Bruno Mars. As the song plays, she can’t help herself but to think of Lee Donghae.

 

PLAY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU0ihOCfxu8

 

___________’s POV

Am I doing the right thing? Oh, please help me! I miss you so much oppa. I miss you very much. I’m so sorry for hurting you. I wanted to move on. Am I being selfish? No matter how I deny this fact, I know myself. I know how I feel. I don’t want to hurt anybody neither you or Kyuhyun. I’m so helpless right now oppa. I don’t know what to do. I can’t easily forget you. It’s very hard for me. I still love you and you still have my heart. No matter what I say, it’s the truth. It is how I feel. I’m trying to love him and it is working. It’s really working. I don’t want to hurt him. He deserves my love so I’m making a way so he would be happy. He’s a good man now oppa. Actually, he changed a lot. He looks after me. He’s a good boyfriend. He always makes me feel elated like what you are doing to me before. But oppa, I feel empty without your presence. I seek for your presence. I miss the way we were before. I want to replay those times with you. I want to do it once again with you. Please come home before he finally wins my heart. Come back before I finally love him. I promised myself to marry whoever my first love was, and it was you. It was you who taught me how to love. If you won’t get here before that, I’ll make sure I will marry him and make him my future husband.

END OF ______’s POV

With those thoughts running in her mind, she finally has fallen asleep. The morning came, she opened her eyes and finally realized ‘arms wrapped on her waist’. She looked around and saw Kyuhyun sleeping soundly beside her.......”What the...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

 

SHORT UPDATE everyone...

>.< sorry...was it boring?

 

KyuAnnHae