SLEEPOVER (part 1)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"I will sleep in my room! If you want to sleep with your SON-IN-LAW then mom, go sleep with him!"

"Gwenchana, I'll just sleep in the sofa.", Kyuhyun squeezed her hand.

"But Kyu.....", her mom squealed.

"It's okay mom.", he winked.

"What?", she whisper-shouted.

"Let's respect her decision."

"Good that you know.", se smirked. "You take a rest now omma and I'll do the dishes."

"You sure baby?"

"Yeah omma. Kyu and I will do it, right Kyu?"

"M..me?", he asked. "Naega wae?"

________ nudged him. "Yeah mom, go and sleep now.", she gave him a glare.

“Ah, neh omma. We will do the dishes. Sleep well.”, he fake smiled.

“Arasso. I’ll be sleeping now in my room. Are you sure son that you will sleep in the sofa?”, her mom asked again.

“Neh omma.. I’m okay. Sleep well!”, he gave her a goodnight kiss and so as _______.

“Sleep tight omma. Take a rest.”, she cuddled her mom. “I love you mom and thanks for the late dinner.”

“Saengil chukkahae baby.”, and she went to her way to her room.

 

Now, Kyu and ________ were left in the kitchen. ______ stood up first and started to wash and fix the dishes. “Are you done Kyu?”

“Yup.”

“Take your sleep now and I’ll do this.”

“Didn’t you just say we will work for this together?”, he asked, confused.

“I did. But, I’m 100% sure you totally do not know this so just sleep.”

“Then teach me!”, he stood up from the chair he just seated and crossed his arms. “I want to know how to do these dishes.”

“What?”, she asked surprised and chuckled afterwards. “Cho Kyuhyun? Cho Kyuhyun wants to know how to wash the dishes?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I want to know how to wash them.”

“Why suddenly?”, she asked again. “Did you eat something wrong from my omma’s cuisine?”

“I just want to be prepared when the future comes.”, he concluded.

“Future? Why? Will Cho Kyuhyun suffer poverty and lose all his money?”

“Stupid all the time!”, he glared. “I want to know how to wash dishes so I’m gonna be prepared when the right time will come for me to marry you. If that will happen, then I’ll be a prepared husband for you so I can help you with all the works at home.”

_________ grinned. “It’s funny how my mom and you have that kind of agreement.”, she chuckled. “But honestly Kyu, what you just said makes me wanna marry you.”

“Jinja?”

“Neh... I want my future husband to be like that.”

“Then, can I marry you now?”, he neared and gave her a kiss and cuddle.

“You want a punch?”, _______ balled her fists and showed it to him.

“Oh, how scary!”, Kyuhyun giggled.

“Aish, we won’t finish this if we are like this. Come on Kyu, get the sponge and I’ll teach you.”

 

Kyuhyun follows as what she orders. “Scrub it like this.” “Then wash it with water.” “Place them on their salver.” “DONE!”

“As easy as that?”, Kyuhyun asked with a face of victory.

“You did a good job!”, she two-thumbs up.

“This is interesting!”, he grinned. “Baby, bring all your kitchen equipments here and I’ll wash them all!”, he said with an excited expression on his face.

“Whattt?”, she shouted. “Are you crazy?”

“Of course not! This is just exciting!”, he chuckled while playing with the water.

“No, you can’t wash them all.”

“Please!”, he made puppy eyes.

“NO! Seriously, are you crazy now Kyunie pie?”

“I told you I’m not!”

“Ok, let’s just sleep!”, she hauled her away from the kitchen. “Or you want to play starcraft with me?”

“Woah, you know that game?”, his eyes got wider.

“Definitely yes!”

“Okay, let’s go and play.”, he hurriedly went to the entertainment room. “You have 2 PC?”

“No, I only have one! The other one is my mom’s.”

“Wow, does she know how to play starcraft?”

“I know you won’t believe this, but she was actually the one who taught me to play starcraft.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, aside from that, she also has a facebook, and twitter account.”, she proudly said. “And, I think she’s planning to make a tumblr account for spamming some pictures.”

“Wow. She’s a superb.”

“Arasso, let’s play now.”

 

They play starcraft. Kyuhyun is a real pro when it comes to this. But _________ ended up winning the game. He almost had nervous breakdown after being defeated by his girlfriend.

“Kyu, how’s the feeling?”

Speechless.

“It’s okay, we can do another round.”

He remained silent, really can’t believe he was defeated. “How did you do that?”, he asked. “Nobody can defeat me like that.”

She yawned. “Kyu, I want to sleep now.”

“I really can’t believe this.”, he shook his head.

 

“Forget it. It’s my birthday today so I think, it was the reason!”, she grinned. “Just forget it and let’s sleep, alright?”

He just stared at her with a blank expression on his face.

“Kyu... I’ll go to my room now, okay? But before that, give me a kiss first.”, she pouted her lips and made puppy eyes. “Kiss me!”

“Mwah...”

“Sleep well, okay? I’ll go get pillows and my extra comforter for you, okay? Just wait.”, she made her way to her room and looked for her extra comforter. “Oh, is it raining?”, she opened her dormer window and the rain poured and splattered on her. She got wet, clothes were soaked. “Oh no! Why is it raining now? We didn’t even notice it a while ago!”, she stamped her feet. “Too bad, I need to take a shower again. Aish!”, she opened her closet and looked for her cherry nightwear. “Kyuhyun can wait, I’m going to take a shower first.”

“How did she defeat me?”, he continued thinking of how did his girlfriend defeat her. He shook his head. “She didn’t! I won! She just fooled me.”, he opened the television and tried to watch some shows but found none. Gosh, it’s 12:00! He won’t find any! “Aish, where is she? Does the comforter weigh too much that it took her almost 10 minutes?”, he checked his watch.

“Can you help me with this Kyunie?”, she popped out from nowhere carrying the comforter and the 2 sushi-styled pillows.

“You can carry that!”

“How gentleman! Bravo!”, she almost sat down after carrying them. “Do you need anything else?”

“You look good with your night wear. Y!”, he smirked as he looks at her from top to bottom.

“You ert!”, she threw the sushi pillow to his face. “I hate you!”

“Nice legs baby.”, he grinned evilly.

“If you don’t stop that, I will kill you!”

“Come here baby!”, he jumped over her which made them fall and lay to the floor, facing each other.

“Yah, what are you....?”

“Sssshhhh...”, Kyuhyun whispered. “I won’t do anything. Don’t worry.”

“Are you sure you won’t? What if omma caught us like this here?”, she nervously asked.

“She won’t.”

 

“What is this supposed to mean?”, a voice popped out from nowhere.

“Omma!”, her eyes got wider.

 

*TO BE CONTINUED*

 

 

This ert! LMAO, love his smile here. 

 

 

SHORT UPDATE :) 

CLIFFHANGER, right?

Sorry for the typos or any grammatical errors. Kinda sleepy right now. I still have classes for tomorrow! >.<

Oh gosh, Omma caught them! Ottuhke? What will they do? 

Stay tuned and...BETTER BE UPDATED!

BTW, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 

 

Mind following me on twitter?

http://twitter.com/#!/KyuAnnHae

 

tumblr:

http://kyu-ann-hae.tumblr.com/

 

and add me on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KyuAnnHae

 

LIKE THIS PAGE ALSO if you want to see kyuhyun's abs.. hahaha

http://www.facebook.com/kyuhyunsabs

 

 

KyuAnnHae