The Decision

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

 

“O...ppa...” she stuttered when she saw Donghae standing right after her.

He fake-smiled. “Should we eat now?”

Guilty, she found it hard to talk.

Donghae returned back to the kitchen leaving her, mystified. She followed him back and she can clearly see his thwarted emotion. She sighed, trying to think on how she will clear things out.  “Donghae oppa...” she started. Donghae just looked at her. She feels like she’s being eaten by her conscience when their eyes met. 

“It’s alright.” he said, trying to flash his usually sweet smile to avoid hiatus between them. “Join me here!”

She sat down beside Donghae, silence covered them. She watched for him the whole time while he was eating.

“Don’t you want to eat?” he asked again.

She simply shook her head.  Donghae seized her hand on the table.

“Are you worrying about what I heard awhile back?” he asked.

She stayed silent and she bowed her head. “Are you mad at me?”

He flaunted a down and blue smile again. “Do I have the right to do that?”

“If you really are, try to shout at me, too.  Try to yell at me if you want to!” she said.

He shook his head. “You know I can’t do that to you!”

“Oppa, why are you like this?” she asked.  “Why do you love me so much that you don’t even dare to care about how you feel?”

“I’ve never found any girl like you, and even if I do, you’re already a prisoner here in my heart.  I don’t want to lose you again my princess. “ he cupped her face in his hand. “I love you so much and I promise you it won’t change even after life. “

“I know... but oppa, what I am trying to say is you’re a human, too, who feels hurt. I’ve done a mistake a while ago, I know!”

“Do you really love him?” he met his eyes with her.

“I do...” she nodded. “I love him.”

Donghae nibbled his lips when he heard her answer. He leaned his hands on the table and cupped his face with his palms. Tears suddenly escaped from his eyes.

“Oppa... I love Kyuhyun, and I love Donghae.”  she stuttered while speaking. “And now, I don’t know what to do!” she shook her head. “Ottuhke oppa? Ottuhke?”

He was cupping his face, not knowing how to respond.  ________ heard him weep, and she was carried away by his profound emotion. She can only bite her fingernails while watching him cry. Her body was trembling, meaning she needed someone to hug her. 

“O...oppa, I didn’t expect this to happen! Loving you two together was out of my vocabulary.” She shuddered. “It’s also hard for me since you both occupied my heart. I’m sorry for loving somebody else other than you... It’s weird how I coincidentally love two people who are great friends. I don’t want to ruin what you both have started.”

“________, listen to me!” he finally said. “Don’t blame yourself for loving us at the same time. It was only because we made you feel special in our own ways. Kyuhyun was here with you while I was away and I know during those times,  you got to know him better until you found yourself falling for him.” He explained. “But loving two people at the same time is not going to work. I don’t want to make you suffer just because of this, but you have to choose only one between Kyuhyun and I.”

“Please give me time to decide.” She asked.

 

 

Days passed.

“Why do you have that face?” Heechul asked and sat beside her.

“The time finally came oppa... Donghae oppa already asked me to choose between Kyuhyun and him. “ she answered.

“I know you’re having a hard time _______, but I think it will really make you feel better after you choose either one of them.”

“It’s hard. I can’t choose between them!”

“I’ll always be here for you when you need help.”

“Thank you oppa!”

 

 

Her phone started ringing, Kyuhyun called again.

“Babe!” he screamed.

She was silent, hearing his voice.

“Baby! How are you?”

Again, she didn’t answer.

“Babe, are you alright?”

“Don’t call me babe anymore!” all of a sudden she said.

“Babe, are you making fun of me again?” Kyuhyun asked, chuckling.

“I’m serious! “

He chuckled again. “I miss you babe!”

“Stop calling me from now!”

“WHAT?”

“I said, let’s stop this! Don’t you dare dial my number and call me again! Don’t call me baby from now on!”

“It’s not funny anymore! I called because I really miss you! Why are you like that?” he pouted.

“Kyuhyun, get a better life!”

“Babe!”

“Let’s be happy to where we are and to those people who are around us.” She said. “Find yourself a new girl and try to forget about me!” she tried not to cry while strongly talking to him.

“Stop joking around!”

“Please be happy there! Goodbye!”

“Baby!!!”

She ended up the call. Kyuhyun repeatedly called her but she turned off her phone. “I’ve made my decision!” tears escaped from her eyes.

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“Baby!” I shouted but she turned off her phone already. “Her joke isn’t funny! Is she playing prank on me? Why does it seem to be real? Forget her? NO WAY. She said I should forget her from now. Is she crazy? Why would I? I’ll try to call her next time, maybe she’s not just in a god mood.

Three consecutive nights have passed already and I couldn’t get a better sleep. I don’t know why I feel so uneasy after her last call. I tried to call her but she refused to answer. WHAT’S WRONG WITH HER? Why did she become like this suddenly?

 

END OF KYUHYUN’S POV

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The day finally arrived, the day when she will eventually reveal her decision.  She waited for him in CCW.  After some minutes, he finally arrived at CCW. He immediately looked for her inside and she found her at the corner. He went there and sat in front her. They both looked at each eyes.

“Oppa...I finally made my decision!” she uttered. 

 

*to be continued*

 

 

 

 

Hi   ;)

 

I want to thank you all for the support!

Thank you for making me happy this whole week!

I gained a lot of new subscribers because of getting featured.

THANK YOU FOR THE CHANCE!

Please support this story until it ends.

I LOVE Y'ALL!

KAMSAHAE!

 

http://www.facebook.com/KyuAnnHae

http://twitter.com/#!/KyuAnnHae

 

AND PLEASE FOLLOW:

http://twitter.com/#!/SJ_TALK

 

KyuAnnHae