Meeting a new friend

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

 

_________'s POV

 

First day of work is done! I went home with my clothes all wet. While I am walking on my way back home, a girl noticed my clothes and she asked...."What happened to your shirt dear?"

 

"Anyeong unnie!" surprised, I answered. "Don't mind me, I'm alright." (Anyeong = Hi/Hello)

 

"You're not alright." she pointed out my shirt. "Who did that to you? I htink you need some help."

 

"I'm alright...really! I can hide this!" I smiled at her. Wow, I wonder why she's nice to me. 

 

"So, are you going home with that shirt?"

 

"I'm okay unnie. Dont worry."

 

"Come with me." she pulled my hand and walks so fast that I even tripped.

 

"Where are you taking me?"

 

"Just shut your mouth and follow me.!" she warned and I had nothing to do but to follow her. 

 

"Alright!" I opted to say before she even scolds me. 

 

 

She brought me to the COEX mall.

 

 

"Wow, what are we doing here?" I asked her.

 

"To shop for you clothes of course." she smiled. "Anyway, I will not let you go home with that shirt." 

 

"Thank yo uso much for doing this. I never thought you'd do this. I mean, you do not know who I am in the first place." I told her. "By the way, I'm _________." I introduced myself.

 

"And I'm Yuri..." she smiled so beautifully.

 

"Nice to meet you Yuri unnie!"

 

"Come on, lets go there!" she dragged me into the girls section.

 

Then while we look for clothes, I heard someone called my name. I started to get curious because the voice seems so familiar. "______!" There I saw him waved.

 

 

"Oh. It's Heechul oppa..." I smiled.

 

"Who is he?" Yuri asked me.

 

"Unnie, he is my boss." I told her.

 

"I see."

 

"Heechul oppa!" I waved and neared him.

 

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

 

"That beautiful girl brought me here!" I smiled at Yuri unnie.

 

"Your sister? She looks pretty just like you! What's her name?" Well, I've finally heard Heechul oppa complimented me after all. 

 

"She's not my sister. I just met her a while ago....Her name is Yuri."

 

"Anyeong Yuri- sshi!" he waved at her.

 

"Anyeong, What's your name again?"

 

"Heechul! Heechul! Heechul! Remember that!"

 

"Nice to meet you Heechul, Heechul, Heechul!"

 

 

Then the three of us laughed.

 

"By the way, I want you to meet Donghae!" he smiled as he drags Donghae to us."Donghae come here."

 

 Donghae came and shook hands with us. 

 

"Anyeong!" he let out  a sweet grin.

 

"OMG! He's so handsome!" I thought and smiled crazily while I look into his expressive and smiling eyes.

 

"What's your name?" he asked me.

 

"_________!" While I say my name, I feel my cheeks blushing.

 

"And you?" he asked her.

 

 

It took 10 seconds before Yuri unnie answered Donghae oppa's question. She was looking at Donghae oppa deeply. I think she's in love at first sight.. Her eyes were focused on him.

 

"Ah, uhm, What's your question again?" stuttered, she asked. 

 

"What's your name?" I herd Donghae chuckled.

 

"I'm Yuri......"

 

"Nice to meet you both _______ and Yuri!" again, he killed us with his smile. "So, where are you girls going?"

 

 I showed my dirty wet shirt.

 

"What happened?"

 

"I told you about this already Hae." Heechul reminded Donghae.

 

"So she was the girl you were talking about?"

 

"Yeah. Touch man...!" Here he goes again. 

 

"KyuHyun did that to you?" I can see him worrying a bit. His eyes say it all. 

 

"I think it was also my fault..." I sighed. 

 

"Kyuhyun really!" Donghae shook his head. 

 

"Its okay oppa. No need to worry." I smiled at him. "Oh and I think we need to go now, Yuri unnie is waiting there! Bye oppas, see yah!"

 

"Take care.. " he said smiling widely.

 

"What's with the smile Donghae? Do you happen to like one of them?" Heechul confronted him.

 

He answered a smile while he watches Yuri and __________ fade away from the crowd.