Everything's Getting Complicated!

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

Her mom was surprised when she saw Na Eun. She cooked meals in varies for Na Eun.

“Ahjumma, you don’t have to cook all those.” Na Eun said while watching her cook. “We can’t eat them all.”

“Kyuhyun will also come today.” Mrs. Hwang smiled.

“Who is Kyuhyun?”

“My son-in-law.”

“WHAT?” Na Eun exclaimed and rushed to ________ in her room. “Yah! You’re getting married and you didn’t even tell me?”

“Michyeoso? Who said I’m getting married? I didn’t even graduate in college!”

“Ahjumma said.”

“Aigoo... Here goes my mother again!” she dropped her head into her palms.

“Yah! Tell me! Who is her son-in-law and your future husband?”

“OMMA!” she shouted, opened the door and went to the kitchen. “Who said I’m getting married to Kyuhyun?”

“Mom, your son-in-law is here!” Kyuhyun smiled and back-hugged Mrs. Hwang.

“Oh son, have a rest in the lounge first while I cook.”

 

Kyuhyun tugged ________ in the living room making her sit on the couch. “I brought chocolates for you.”

 ______ saw Na Eun who just came from the room and initiated her with Kyuhyun. “Na Eun, this is Kyuhyun...and Kyu, this is Na Eun, my best friend who just came from Japan.”

“Oh!” Na Eun and Kyuhyun said in sequence. “Nice to meet you”

“So, he is your future husband as what ahjumma said a while back?” Na Eun tickled her.

“Yah! Why are you so naughty? I told you he-------“

“Don’t listen to her!” Kyuhyun whispered which she clearly heard. ________ nudged his tummy making him moan in pain. Na Eun just laughed at them both.

“I’ll go help ahjumma while you two are having your time with each other.”

“Nana, don’t believe what mom and this man said, okay?”

“Molla! It looks real!” she gave her mehrong and run to the kitchen.

Kyuhyun played a CD and ______ went to help in the kitchen. They all prepared everything before calling Kyuhyun.

“Mister, lunch is ready!” ________ told Kyuhyun. “Hurry and stand up!” she crossed her arms above her tummy and commanded Kyuhyun like a boss.

“Kiss me first.” He pouted his lips and opened his arms.

“You wanna die?”

He still pouts his lips like a little child. “Kiss”

“Aren’t you coming?”

“Ani... unless you kiss me.” still pouting.

“No way mister! I’m not going to be hungry anyway.” She said and about to leave when Kyuhyun grabbed her by the waist making her sit on his lap.

“Kiss me!” he said and again, stared at her so deeply and intently.

She was suddenly hypnotized by his endearing eyes making her whole world stop. Mrs Hwang and Na Eun watched them together but they didn’t seem to notice. ________ leaned on to kiss him when Kyuhyun snapped his fingers and chuckled. She stood up and cupped her face due to embarrassment.

They all sat together and eat. _________ was left speechless after what Kyuhyun just did.

“You still love me, don’t you?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Shut up Kyu, will you?!”

He just smiled and continued to eat. “She loves me, right?” he asked Mrs. Hwang and Na Eun.

 

 

In the other hand, Na Eun also continued her studies in KyungHee University majoring modern music like _______. Na Eun is separated to her. She is in the other section while __________ and Kyuhyun are again in the same room.

 

 

The day after, she’s out to meet the family’s lawyer again. Every detail is connected to the Lee family.

“What are we going to do now Ms. Hwang?” the lawyer asked.

“Though I know it’s going to be a lot complicated, I still want to give my father justice.” She clenched her fists. “I’m not going to forgive whoever killed my dad.” She stated.

“Even if he is the family of your friend?”

She cupped her face and sighed.

 

Yuri received a phone call again from that Mr. Lee she talked with a few days ago.

“Why do you keep on calling?” she asked.

“Yuri I’m worried about our baby.” He said.

“What the hell! I already told you I’m taking good care of it...and please don’t make them notice that Donghae is not the father of this child but you!” Yuri accidentally told him the truth.

“MWORAGO?” he exclaimed. “You’ve been fooling my son?”

Now that she already told him, Yuri had nothing to do but to stand up for what she said. “Yes! You’re surprised, aren’t you?” she smirked. “Now that you know, how do you feel Mr. Lee?”

Mr. Lee clenched his fists while he listens to Yuri. “Why are you doing this?”

“Simply because I want your son to be mine!” she smirked. “Unfortunately, he didn’t make me pregnant when we did that. My plan didn’t work before.” She said. “So, I thought of using you as his father so there will be a possibility that this baby will have the same blood as him.”

“ROTTEN GIRL!” he shouted, totally angry.

“Mr. Lee, I know how bad you feel now. It seems like everything’s too late already. If you tell Donghae about this then you are going to be a bad father for having an intimate connection with me.” She chuckled. “Poor father”

“I’m not going to forgive you Kwon Yuri!”

“Well, we will see if your family can forgive you either.” She smirked. “Am I giving you headache now Mr. Lee?”

 

Mr. Lee lost his temper and threw his phone away. He clenched his fist, almost going crazy. He used the telephone to call his son. Donghae answered it right away.

“Abuji you called.” He greeted.

“How is my...son doing?” he stuttered.

“Are you alright Abuji?” Donghae got worried on how he talks. “Did something happen there?”

“No son, I’m alright. I just called to...ask you if you’re just fine.”

“Ah...” Donghae got confused. He was surprised to the fact that his dad called just to greet him. He never did this before. “I’m fine Abuji. It’s our break time here.”

“I’m hanging up then son... take care.”

“Neh Abuji, saranghae!”

 

Yuri stopped studying for the meantime due to her condition. Donghae visits her in her house and always brings fruits and healthy foods for the baby. He accompanies Yuri every monthly check up.

“Donghae, why don’t we go buy the things which our baby needs?” Yuri asked him when Donghae has in her house.

“It’s better for you to rest. Hyukjae and I will go buy those things.”

“But---“

“It will be bad for the baby when you get tired and stressed out. You better stay here.” Donghae insisted while he cooks vegetable salad.

“Thank you for worrying about my condition Donghae.” Yuri back-hugged him. “When are you going to marry me?”

Donghae stopped after hearing her. He unclasped her hands on him. “I’m doing this for the baby.”

“But you have to marry me... you are the father. If you want to be with this baby, you have to marry me so we will live together as a family.” Yuri told him.

“Don’t be too ridiculous Yuri...” he said. “I’m not going to marry you.”

“You have to Donghae!” Yuri gripped his arms and started to kiss him.

“Yuri...Stop it!” Donghae tried not to shout. “I already said there will be no marriage that's gonna happen.”

“Alright then.....” Yuri concluded. “If you’re not going to marry me, I’m going to abort this child.”

“Are you crazy?” Donghae clanked the table. 

“I’m serious!”

“Yuri stop doing this! I’m already taking my responsibility as the father of this child. Isn’t than enough yet?”

“Think of it Donghae, marry me or I’ll abort your baby?” she asked.

Donghae clenched his fists and crossed his eyebrows. He pulled his hair up and walked out.

 

“WHAT?” Eunhyuk exclaimed after hearing Donghae. “She wanted you to marry her?”

Donghae nodded, still feeling uneasy.

“She’s crazy!” Siwon said. (By the way, Siwon is already part of their friendship group.)

“Is she really this obsessed in you?” Heechul asked. “I’ll get my fire arms and I’ll gun her down.” He stood up.

“Hyung...hyung...hyung!” the rest calmed him down. “She’s carrying my baby, remember?” Donghae told him.

“She’s already too much!” Heechul crossed his eyebrows. “If you are to ask me, I’m not letting you marry that girl Donghae.”

“What if she will abort my baby?”

“Are you sure you really are the father of the baby?” Siwon asked and Donghae looks at him.

“Hyung, what if she’s only fooling you?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I gave her what she wanted back when we were in Los Angeles...”

“YOU DID?”

He nodded and they all sighed.

 

 

“Eunhyuk oppa” ________ exclaimed when he saw Eunhyuk in the jeans section inside the mall. “Who’s with you?”

“Oh ________!” he showed a gummy smile. “Donghae is with me...we’re buying some baby stuffs.”

“Ah Jinja...”

“Who’s with you?”

“I’m with my friend Na Eun... I left her to look for jeans here.”

“Who’s Na Eun?”

“You wanna meet her?” she smiled.

“Of course!” he said and grinned. “Gyuri is not around so I can meet girls for now.”

“Nappeun namja” she smirked and they both looked for Na Eun. (Nappeun namja stands for Bad boy!)

 

“Na----“_______ was stopped when she saw Na Eun and Donghae awkwardly standing together holding the item they both have chosen. Eunhyuk and ______ met their eyes together and they both smiled.

“Can I ask something _____?” Eunhyuk asked and went back to the jeans section.

“Sure oppa”

“Do you still love Donghae?”

She chuckled. “I didn’t stop loving him. We just let each other go.”

Eunhyuk nods his head as he listens. “What about their baby?”

“He will be a good father.” She smiled. “I’m sure.”

“Yuri said she’s going to abort the baby if he won’t marry her.”

“She said that?”

Eunhyuk nodded. “Donghae is my best friend and I don’t want him to get involved with Yuri. We know how bad she is.”

“I’ll talk to her.”

“Are you serious?” he asked. “What if----“

“Let me do it oppa.” She seized his hand. “I’ll go talk to her after I send Na Eun back home.

“You want me to come?”

“I can do it.”

 

That afternoon, she prepared herself to go to Yuri’s house. She already knew something not good will happen. She took a deep breath before pressing the door bell. One of their maids opened the door for her. As soon as she entered the house, she saw Yuri hitting a cig.

“What took you here?” she asked.

“Cigarette is bad for the baby.” She told her.

“I’m going to abort it anyway.” She said as if she doesn’t care.

“Have you gone crazy unnie?” she asked.

“Donghae is not going to marry me!” she shouted. “Do you know the reason why?”

______ was stood there petrified.

“It’s because of you, you !” she crossed her eyebrows. “I always hear you, you and you whenever I’m with him. Do you know it’s bugging me so much? What do you have that I don’t?”

“I don’t know.” She uttered.

“I’ve done so much just to have him but everything’s not working because of you.” She’s almost teary-eyed. “I’m doing everything even if I know they aren’t right anymore. I can’t be happy like you do.......”

_______ found herself giving Yuri a comfort.  “I don’t wanna fight with you anymore. Let’s just end this unnie. Let’s not fight anymore.”

“I’m a bad person...I did everything just....to have him. I did everything bad.” She stuttered as she shakes his head. “I just need him to love me ______.”

_______ wrapped her hands around her. Seeing her cry makes her wanna tear up also. “If you really love him, you shouldn’t abort the baby inside you unnie. Don’t you wanna see a little Donghae running around?” she tried to set her mood up.

“You don’t know anything.....he won’t forgive me.” She told her.

“Whatever it is, I’m sure....he’s gonna forgive you.”  She comforted again. “Donghae is that kind of person.

Yuri shook her head, cried and hugged her back.  

 

 

 

 

LONG TIME NO UPDATE! SORRY -_-

COFFEE PRINCESS IS SOON TO END MY DEAR READERS! I hope you're gonna stay with me until it ends. I just noticed with my past update, there were lots of you who unsubscribed and i feel really bad though I gained it back after some few days. 

The happenings are getting complicated. 

Now you know who is the REAL father of Yuri's child, how do you guys feel?

How about Kyuhyun and ______? What's gonna happen with their forming relationship, again? 

How about Donghae? and all the characters? 

 

Do you guys have a clue about the ending now?

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!

I LOVE READING COMMENTS even how long they are. 

 

 

 

KyuAnnHae