The CONFESSION

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 _________ went out from the laboratory to buy some drink coz she`s kinda thirsty after cleaning some test tubes and other equipments. "Yah!", _________ screamed when she saw Siwon and Kyuhyun seriously fighting. "What do you think are you both doing, eh?", she panicked. "Omo, you`re both injured. What to do?", seeing these two with bloody faces made her body tremble. "Can you answer me, why did you fight?", she asked the two of them. Nobody answered. "Wae?".

Out of the blue, Siwon hugged her intentionally to make Kyuhyun jealous. Kyuhyun then punched Siwon again which drove ___________ mad. "Stop it Kyuhyun, please!", she begged. "Siwon, tell me, is it about the........"

"Yes, it`s about that. I told him already.", Siwon cut her.

"But why did it end like this?". Silence covered the three of them. "Arasso, let`s cure your wounds first. The three of them proceeded to the clinic.  After the nurse eased their pain,  Kyuhyun left Siwon and her but ______ managed to talk to him so Siwon took his leave first. Initially, silence covered them again but  __________ broke it. "So, you knew now?"

Kyuhyun nodded and silence appeared again. "Im sorry.", he finally expressed. "I didnt mean to tell you that. I was just........", he stuttered.

"You were just?"

"I was ...............aish forget it!"

"You were?", she demanded.

"I was jealous that time.", he concluded. "Happy now?", he glared.

"Ah, so you`re even annoyed?", she smirked and stood up but Kyuhyun seized her hands first before she do that. Kyuhyun stood too. They are now facing each other, looking at each face seriously but after some seconds, ________ burst into laughter.

“Wae? Do I look funy?”, he asked.

She`s still laughing like a silly which makes Kyuhyun confused.

“Yah......waeyo? Do I look dumb?”, he asked once again.

“Ani....you dont look dumb, you just look like a retard gangster and you look really hilarious.”, she continued laughing.

“Enjoying much, huh?”, he glared. “But seriously asking, aren`t you mad at me for what I did?”

“I have no right to be mad, in the first place, you`re still not my boyfriend so it`s okay.”, she smiled.

“But how about Donghae hyung? He`s still not your boyfriend before, right?”, he asked. “Why did you act that way before?”

She chuckled. “Let`s not talk about that. It`s the past.”

“So what if it`s the past? He`s still a part of you.”

“Please Kyuhyun!”

“If you didn`t react like what you did when hyung was here, does that mean you still haven`t learned to love me?”

“Kyuhyun, it`s different.”, she shook her head. “Let`s just not talk about this. Please!”

“Let me ask you know, would you love me too like how much you love him?”

“Oh, Kyuhyun, Im still not done with my task inside the laboratory, bye...”, she left Kyuhyun and his answer and went to the laboratory.

 

Days passed. ______ was walking around the campus after the dismissal, feeling the fresh air which verges on her pale skin when Eunhyuk and Sungmin tugged her somewhere.

“Yah, Eunhyuk oppa, Sungmin oppa, waeyo? Where are you taking me?”, she screamed as they continue to drag her.

“We`re going to the jungle!”, Eunhyuk smiled, spongebob-style.

“Mworago?”, she asked in confusion.

“Just kidding.”, Sungmin and Eunhyuk said in unison.

“Ah, Hyukjae hyung, the blindfold!”, Sungmin whispered to Eunhyuk.

“Neh...aigoo, I almost forgot.”, he snapped his fingers. “Jam kahn mahn ________, arasso?”

“Waeyo oppa?”

Eunhyuk took the blindfold out of his pocket and put it over ________`s eyes.

“Oppa, what`s with that?”, she asked while they put over the blindfold on her eyes.

“We`re kidnapping you!”, they chuckled. When they finally arrived outside the campus, they rode in a car and drove away somewhere. After some minutes of driving, they finally reached their destination.

“We`re here!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, seems like he`s very excited for what`s going to happen.

“Where really are we?”, she peeked over but Sungmin hit her hand. “Ouch!”

“Just wait...okay?”, Sungmin strictly commanded.

“Arasso Mr. Pumpkin.”, she pouted.

“________!”, are you ready?

“Im always ready, you know?” , she smirked.

“Seriously!”, they said in unison.

“I`m seriously ready Mr. Pumpkin and Mr. Anchovy, nothing to worry about. But where really are we? And what are we going to do here?”

“Breathe deeply _________!”, Eunhyuk directed her. She of course did what he has told her to do so. She`s such a good listener. J

They walk ______ over that specific place and as they reach the front door of that building, Eunhyuk opened it.

“Yah! I think I know this place!”, she implied. Sungmin and Eunhyuk just laughed.

“You really know this place!”, then Eunhyuk removed the blindfold over her eyes. “Close your eyes yet. Dont open!”

“Arasso oppa.”

After some seconds of closing her eyes, “Now open them.”, he demanded, chuckling.

Her jaw dropped off upon seeing Kyuhyun in front her holding a bouquet. Her eyes widened too. She looked around and finally noticed she` in Cinderella`s Coffee World, her beloved workplace. All of them are there, namely, Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Ryeowook, those two who led her there, Sungmin and Eunhyuk, together with 5 unknown guys, her friend Vanessa who is Heechul`s girlfriend, Sungmin`s girlfriend, Sunny , Eunhyuk`s girl, Gyuri, Shindong`s girlfriend, Nari, Ryeowook`s girlfriend, Beige, Leeteuk`s girlfriend, Taeyon and Yesung`s girlfriend Ddangkoma. It`s weird because they were dressed up formally, wearing tuxedos and dresses.

“Is there an occasion oppas? You didn`t even tell me so I should have prepared.”, she scratched her head, still not knowing what is happening around.

“Prepared or not, you`re still beautiful in my eyes.” Kyuhyun smiled, lending the flower to her. She smiled too, feeling her cheeks turning to red, she cupped it immediately. “Here`s a flower for you! I know you love this flower, so accept it. I`m giving you this from the bottom of my heart.”, he smiled again.

“How do you know I love this kind of flower?”, she asked, still blushing.

“I asked your mom.”

“Jeongmal?”, she grinned. “My mom really, why did she even tell you?”, she chuckled. “Ah, nevertheless, I appreciate this kind of matter. Thank you Kyuhyun.”, she sniffed the scent of the hibiscus flower. “But, I`m sort of confused, why are all of you dressed up like this? And... who are those 5 unfamiliar guys? I see them just now. The three of them looks like Chinese and the other two looks fully Korean. Who are they?”, she asked, peeking on them.

Kyuhyun just laughed. They are our friends, you`re right the three are Chinese while the two are Korean-blooded. Kang In hyung, the largest body among those 5 has just finished his 2 years contract in the army.”, he pointed out Kangin who just waved at ________. Note, he didn`t hear what Kyuhyun have said so he`s just smiling normally.

“Yah, he`s not that big..”, she patted Kyuhyun`s arms. “Hi Kangin oppa.”

“The one next to Kangin hyung, he`s Kibum, he just arrived yesterday from New York, he`s staying with his family there.”

“What? He has a family already?”

“Pabo, Family, I meant his mom and dad.”, he smirked.

“Ah..I thought...”, she chuckled. “Anyeong Kibum oppa.”, she waved her hand. “Kyu, do you mind if you get his number for me?”

Kyuhyun gave her a glare and continued introducing those unfamiliar guys. “Henry, that mochi next to Kibum, he grew up in Canada so he can speak fluent English.”

“Hi Henry oppa. You look very.......very...kyeopta.”, she said in English which made Henry laugh. “What`s kyeopta in English again Kyuhyun?”, she asked, scratching his head.

“How come you do not know that very simple word?”, he sneered. “Kyeopta in English is cute, you air-headed girl.”

“Ah...cute.”, she smiled. “Henry oppa. You look very cute. I like your dimples. Can I make them mine?”, she uttered, trying hard to speak English clearly.

“You look so beautiful”, he smiled and waved at her which made her blush again.

“Aigoo. Such a sweet talker.”

“Next to him is Hankyung hyung, he`s a disc jockey in China.”

“Ottuhke Kyuhyunnie? I don`t know how to speak Chinese language.”, she pouted. “Oh, I know one phrase only...”, she snapped her fingers when she thought of that word. “Wo Ai Ni Hankyung oppa!”, she waved at him which surprised Hankyung. He just waved back. “But, what does wo ai ni means again? I already forgot it.”

“Can you meditate first the word you are saying before you tell them?”, he suggested furiously. “Wo Ai Ni means I love you.”

“Jeongmal? Aigoo”, she cupped . She made a peace sign to Hankyung.

“Next to him is Zhoumi, he`s a fashion designer.”

“Really? Wow, and he`s very tall.”, she smiled to Zhoumi. “But, how`s that Kyuhyunnie? I don`t have any Chinese words anymore.”, she frowned.

“Why do you need to make yourself uneasy? They can speak Korean.”

“What??? You didn`t tell me.”

“Now you know them, can I answer your first question now?”, he raised his eyebrows.

“What`s my first question again?”

“What`s the reason of why Eunhyuk and Sungmin brought you here?”, he replayed the first question ________ have asked Hyuk and Min while they take her in CCW.

“Ah, yeah. I wonder why?”

 

With still his answer unannounced, a music started to play which was played by the DJ of the night, none other than, Park JungSoo a.k.a. Leeteuk ahjussi. JHe did two thumbs up to Kyuhyun and smiled. He of course smiled back, but clearly on his face, he`s very nervous. 

 

PLAY THIS SONG IN NEW TAB WHILE READING THIS PART ---------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OEa2TTN4pE&feature=share

 

“May we have this dance?”, he bowed gallantly and asked for her approval.

“What`s with this Kyuhyun?”, she asked and accepted Kyuhyun`s proposal to dance her.

He just smiled as they continued dancing.

“Im nervous with your act, what are you gonna do?”, she asked again.

“Im dancing with you, is it not obvious?”, he smirked. Their eyes met and they started to become awkward with each other, especially _______ who can only clear as Kyuhyun continues to kill her with that deep intent look. She closed her eyes, still clearing her empty throat.

“Aigoo, what`s wrong with him? Why is he looking at me like that? Is he planning to eat me?..or something closer with that?”, these are the thoughts running in her mind. “I really will kill you Kyuhyunnie.”, she continued talking to herself. “Uhm....K..Kyu..you know, this flower you gave me smells really nice that it can relax my feelings.”, she stuttered, trying to create a conversation to avoid that awkward atmosphere between them. “And it`s very lovely and beautiful.”, she smiled.

“Just like you.”, he added to her last sentence.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun!”, she finally uttered. “Stop being like that. I`m not used to it .”, she pouted.

“Wae? Am I killing you with my words?”, he then smirked again. “Am I killing you with my handsomeness?”

“Eh?”, the only word she stated. “O...of...course not! I don`t easily get killed by that.”, she denied. “Those simple acts of yours?”, she smirked, too. “How CHICKEN!”

“Really?”

She nodded. “REALLY.”

“Arasso, if Cho Kyuhyun really is a chicken, can you look into his eyes like what he is doing to you right now?”

“Mwo?”

“Look into me.”

“No...”, he shook her head.

“Wae? Why don`t you want to look at me?”, he chuckled. “I am only a chicken standing in front you, just like what you said. But I`ll prove to you that I`m not so look me in the eyes now.”

“Okay...FINE!”, with that, she meet her eyes with Kyuhyun. “Im looking into you now.”

“Good, let`s stay like this.”

“Not a problem!”

Silence covered them again as they examine each other`s faces. They remained stagnant doing that. The awkward atmosphere covered them again. They don`t even smile nor move their faces, they remained stationary, still looking at each faces. ________ realized how attractive Kyuhyun is especially with his serious look. Looking at it, she feels heaven. “You should have just live with that face forever.”, she even thought of that. Just like ________, Kyuhyun felt the same way too. Looking at _______, his face went blank. He was mesmerized by her exquisiteness. Helplessly, he can only clear his throat too. For the first time in the history of his life, he became like this. He was unable to speak normally that he feels like he was dumb. It`s only because he`s in front of his one true love, the only girl who changed him from his identity before, the only girl who can manage him with just one snap. Though he wasn`t completely changed, ______ transformed him to a better CHO KYUHYUN. A Cho Kyuhyun, who knows how to apologize, a better Kyuhyun who knows how to show appreciation, a Kyuhyun who respects the elders and a Kyuhyun who knows how to fall in love.

With those thought running in his mind, he finally kneeled his one knee down and bowed to her. He seized for her hand and took something inside his pocket. Her eyes widened upon seeing that ring he was holding, in spite of that embarrassing moment especially that they were surrounded by all their friends, _______ managed to concentrate on Kyuhyun, still can`t believe what he is doing.

Kyuhyun sighed for a while and gathered all his guts to say and ask this to her. “You turn my life around, you pick me up when I was down. All my life, I prayed for someone like you and I know I will never find another girl sweeter than you, a girl whom will never be precious than you. I thank God I finally have you. I hope you feel the same way too and I pray you love me too, because I love you with all my heart and my soul. I love you very much _______.”, he kissed her hand. “I always wanted to ask you this, I just waited for the right time, and here it is now.”, he smiled. “________, I, Cho Kyuhyun is asking you right now with all my respect and love,............. Will you be my girl?”

 

 

 

THE FLOWER

the way Kyuhyun stares at her:

"Am I killing you with my words? Am i killing you with my handsomeness?"

Hyuk`s spongebob smile:

strict Min:

before they kidnapped _______, they even posed before they do their mission

 

here are some gifs:

HeeTeuk:

DJs YeTeuk

EUNHAE ^^:

CUTE YESUNG:

SUPER JUNIOR:

 

 

 

 

CLIFFHANGER!

My readers, here`s a long chapter for all of you. :) I made it just for you. :))

How`s that, he proposed already...will ________ accept that proposal and finally give Kyuhyun her sweet YES? or she`s still not ready?

How about Siwon? and...how about DONGHAE? 

aish...i`m totally puzzled now.. hahaha... 

anyway, I`ll be waiting for you comments..:))) i wonder how you reacted after you read it.

So, please share it to me. :)

 

KyuAnnHae