Outing part 3 (Letting Go)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

                              

                              

 

 

"Kyu...", she gulped. "We can still solve this problem! Please don't be like that."

"Tell me now that I can still let you go!"

"Please don't be like this! We can make this up, right? I don't wanna lose you, you know that!", she begged.

"You don't wanna lose me but you don't wanna lose him too. You love me, but you love him more than me. ______, don't make it too hard for me, because I'm really badly hurt this time."

"So, are you saying you're giving up now, huh Kyuhyun? You'll just let me go like this?", she asked.  "Don't you want to fight for your love to me?  Don't you want to hold me in your arms and say 'She's mine already!' ? Don't you want to do that?", her tears flowed down from her eyes.

He shook his head. "You know I love you so much.", he slowly stepped forward near her and cupped her face in his hands. He slightly brushed her cheeks with his thumbs and kissed her forehead which caused her to cry even more harder. Donghae stepped back to his hyungs and let Kyuhyun and her talk to each other. "Baby, you know I love you so much, right?"

She nodded and hugged him with all her true feelings. She rested her head on his chest allowing her to hear his heart beat.

"I know I've done things which really made you happy while you're with me, right?", he controlled his tears. "I've been a good man and a boyfriend to you, right baby?"

"What... are you.. telling me?", she muttered and now meet her eyes with him. She saw teardrops from his eyes and wiped it. "You made me happy everytime Kyu, I never regret being your girl."

"But baby, the bona fide owner of your heart has came back.", he continued to shed tears. "He came back for you baby and even if you didn't say anything about this to me, I know you really waited for him. Even when you hide your feelings, I know how you feel."

She remained silent and just listened to him.He's right. I really waited for him to come back.

"Hyung left you to my side but he said he'll be back as soon as he can, and I almost forgot that when I'm with you. I forgot what he told me and I really have fallen hard to you. I can't blame myself for loving you, you're a girl I'm dreaming of to be with in my entire life. I finally knew what love means when I met you. Baby, it's not that I am giving up, but it's just that you deserve more hapPiness than what I used to give you. You're happy with me, but I know you'll be happier with him. Letting you go is out of my vocabulary but I can't own you even if I want to. I wanna live with you but you have to be happy with the one you really love, and I know it's Donghae hyung. Forgive me if I can't fight for you, because even if I do, I know Donghae hyung have already occupied a really big space in your heart.”, he kissed her forehead once again. “I love you!”

All she can do is to cry when she heard everything from him. For the first time, she saw him cried like this. For the first time, he told her his inner and hurt feelings. He was very serious and she realized how faithful he was. This made her cry again. She hugged him once more, firmly and steadily. “Did I hurt you really much?”

He shook his head. “You said you love me, I’m happy for that.”, he circled his arms on her waist and caressed her hair. “I won’t regret anything. You made me happy too. Thank you for everything. Because of you, everybody became proud of my whole identity. They always say I’ve totally changed. It happened because of you. Thank you!”

“It’s nothing compared to how you made me happy and secured all the time Kyu. It’s nothing!”

“Anyway, I’ll accept dad’s offer. I’ll go to Japan and study.”

She was surprised to what he said. “What did you say?”

“I’ll be going to Japan to continue my studies.”

“K...Kyu...”, she stuttered. The others didn’t hear it yet.

“Ssshhhh... stop crying baby, hyungs are always here for you.”

“No!!! Why do you need to study there?”, she gripped his arms.

“So I can make my life better.”, he simply answered.

“Aren’t you happy here with us?”

“It’s not like that, I’m very happy here with all of you. But I have to follow my dad.”, Kyuhyun untwined his hands to her and neared his hyungs. He smiled at first before telling them what he just told ______.

“WHATTT?”, they all asked in unison.

“Don’t be like that! I can take care of myself there!”, he slightly grinned. He then apologized to Donghae. “Hyung, sorry for beating you up, my mind was in chaos.”, he explained.

“I understand!”

“How’s that hyung? I’m sending her back to you!”, hurt, he still said. He fake smiled to hide his really hurt feelings. “You are the owner of her heart and you have to take her back.”

“But Kyu...”

“No BUTs hyung, you said you’ll come back before and here you are, I’m sorry because I really have forgotten about our agreement before. Who the hell will not fall for ______?”, he fake chuckled. “But, I’m happy being her first boyfriend. I’ll treasure it!”

“You’ll be fine if I’ll have her back to me again?”, he asked.

“She loves us both, but you have dominated her heart even before. Hyung, I know she’ll be safe so I’m letting her go back to you. I’m confident!”

Out of the blue, Donghae gave him a hug and patted his shoulders. “Thank you.”

“Hyung, please take good care of her....or else.”

“Or else what?”

“I’ll go back here immediately and I’ll make sure you’ll never have her again.”

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

Anyeong! Here's another update for everyone! Short update.. :)))

I hope you guys like it.. It's a super sad chapter again... well, it's a continuation of the last chapter..

BTW, since the poll isn't working, just please shout out by commenting either KYUHYUN or DONGHAE! I'll just count them manually..(LOL)..okay?

 

KyuAnnHae