Love Really HURTS

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

 

Kyuhyun dialled Heechul’s number on his phone because he couldn’t dial ______’s number anymore.

“Oh Kyuhyunnie!” Heechul screamed like hell when he heard Kyuhyun talk.

“Hyung! Jeongmal bogoshippo!” he said.

“Why did you call all of a sudden?”

“Hyung, I know she’s working right now but would you mind if I talk to her for a while?”

“Kyu, I’m sorry to say this but Donghae and her went lunch somewhere.” He empathized.

“Oh Jinja?” He heard him sighed.

“Wae? What do you wanna tell her?” he asked. “Tell me so I can help you with that!”

“Hyung I just miss her! She didn’t answer any of my calls, she didn’t call me either! I just wanna know what’s happening to her now! Is she doing well hyung? How is she?  Tell her our classes here just started this week. Tell her also I didn’t brag when I introduced myself although they already know me here.” Kyuhyun smiled.

Heechul feels sorry for him to the fact that Donghae and ________ are having fun together while Kyuhyun was all alone and not sure if he knows their ongoing affiliation. “O...okay, I’ll tell her about it.” He stuttered. “But Kyu, I’m not sure of telling you this but I think you really need to know.”

“About what hyung?” he asked.

Heechul let out a big sigh before speaking. “I know you won’t get surprised by this because you already told me before you left...... Donghae and ________ finally started a new beginning and as we can see, they are really happy with each other.”

Kyuhyun was speechless. “J...jin...ja?” he fake a smiled but he was dying in the inside.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

Hyung told me about their new relationship.  I was speechless that I couldn’t say any words. I expected this already. I know this will happen but I cannot hide the fact that it’s tearing my heart inside. I feel like my world had collapsed. I tried not to cry while I was talking to him because I promised myself and to hyung not to be selfish when it comes to her but it was really hurtful. Tears suddenly rolled down my cheeks and I didn’t even notice. I immediately turned off my phone and I ended up lying on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and it is spinning. I saw her with her compelling smile trying to make me feel better. She lay on the bed beside me and cuddled me. She saw me cried and kissed my tears away. She rested her head on my chest and wrapped her hands to hug me. My body trembled as I feel her hands on me. I looked at her and I wanted to hug her. I missed her so much. I miss the girl I love. I tried to caress her like what I used to do before but I realized she was not with me. She’s far away from me that I could only think and dream of her. She faded away like the wind that passes too fast. This is the reality I need to accept. But when will I learn to endure all this pain now that she’s actually the girl I want to live with? How can I accept the actuality that she’s already happy with the friend I considered as my brother?

 

END OF KYUHYUN’S POV

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Thinking of these, Kyuhyun had fallen asleep. Yuri saw Donghae and _________walking along the sidewalk and smirked. “What a damn life! Why do I always see these two being mushy in public?” she asked herself and rolled her eyes. “Time to mess up!” she flashed a cheeky smile and neared the two. “Hey! Having a good time, huh?”

Donghae puffed his cheeks and looked away.

“Yuri unnie! Where have you been?”

“I’m out for a shopping as usual!” she answered. “Well, do you wanna join me? Let’s shop together.”

“I’m sorry but we’re going home!” Donghae faked a smile and pulled her away from Yuri. But Yuri caught his other hand and stopped them. _______ saw Yuri gripping his hand. Yuri noticed it and even tightened her grip.

“Donghae please!” she flashed her pleading eyes. _______ looked away as she feels something not right between them. Donghae saw her and he disengaged their hands instantly. “_________, we will go, right?” Yuri asked again. She just nodded.

 

They went to the COEX mall together.  Yuri enjoyed shopping while Donghae and ______ just followed her. “Are you not going to buy for yourselves?” she asked and picked a cute dress up. “How does it look Donghae? Does it look good on me?”

Donghae ignored her and noticed her cheerless girl. “Are you alright my princess?” he asked.

She simply nodded her head.

“Hey ______! Join me here and pick something you like. I will pay!” Yuri summoned.

“She’s not joining you. We’ll buy next time!”

She tilted her head and continued shopping for herself.

“Ah, excuse me for a while. I’ll just go to the ladies room.” She excused herself and left the two.

 

_______’s POV

 

 

 

I went to the ladies room for awhile. I looked at myself on the broad mirror. The way she held his hand a while back was bugging me inside. It’s different. Something’s wrong. Donghae oppa acts different when she’s around. I just hope it’s not what I am thinking of. I sighed and exited the ladies room. I find my way back to the place where I left them but they were not there anymore. I looked around but I couldn’t see them neither their shadows. I suddenly feel nervous. I was about to go when I saw Donghae and Yuri talking to each other between the shoe racks. I decided to eavesdrop at their conversation because as I said, I feel like there’s something wrong between them.

“Are you afraid?” Yuri unnie asked him.

“I told you to stop this!” Donghae oppa said.

“I really can’t imagine how you and your girl will react after I tell you about my revelation!” she chuckled. “How pitiful!” she shook her head and smirked.

“What are you really planning to do?”

“You will know when the right time comes.” She ran her fingers on her face and lips. “Oh, I really miss these lips I’ve tasted before.”

 

I stood there frozen as I listen to their conversation. I propped on a steel rack when I felt like falling down the floor after hearing her. My whole body shuddered and seems like I’m having a heart attack. I walked away from them. While I find my way out of the mall, I heard a little boy called me from a far. “_______ noona!” he screamed. I ignored the voice at first. I was out of my mind. “Noona!” the voice repeated. I looked around and saw a familiar little boy I met before. I looked at him with my blank face. “Noona, can you still remember me?” he asked.

“Sung Joo?” I asked.

“Oh noona, why are crying?” he noticed my tears flowing.

I wiped it right away and shook my head. “Aniyo!”

“Noona, what’s wrong? Did somebody hurt you?” he asked and clenched his fists. “Where’s your boyfriend? He should be the one to save you!” he looked around. “There he is!”

I looked back and saw Donghae oppa running and looking for me. I hugged Sung Joo so Donghae oppa won’t notice me.

“Noona, he’s with a girl. Who is she?”

I hushed him for a while. “Pssshhhttt!”

 

He is looking for me while Yuri just followed him. “Where is _______?” I heard him asked.

“Oh my gosh! Did she hear us?” I saw Yuri unnie cupped .

“This is your fault!” Donghae clenched his fist and exited the mall. She saw me with Sung Joo from behind. Our eyes met but she walk-passed and smirked at me before finally leaving the mall.

I cupped my mouth as I continued to cry.

“Noona!” Sung Joo got worried. “Uljjima noona. Everything will be alright.” He comforted me. “I can’t stand seeing a girl cry.” He hugged me.

“Sung Joo, can you take noona home?” I asked and he nodded.

We ride on his car and drove me to my house with the help of his driver.

“Noona, take care!” he said and bid goodbye.

“Kamsahae Sung Joo!” 

 

I wiped my tears away before opening the door. I saw Donghae waiting for me in the living room. He stood right away after seeing me. “______!”

I didn’t look at him. “I’m tired. I wanna have rest.”

“Where have you been?”

“I just went somewhere.” I answered sickly.

“Where? You should have told me so we went together. What if something bad happens to you?” he asked with a worried face.

“I’m alright!” I said. “I just want a rest.”

“You’re not okay my princess. I’ll stay here and I’ll look after you while your mom is at work.”

“I SAID I’M ALRIGHT!” Unintentionally, I shouted at him. He was frightened, I know. I didn’t want to shout but I was really mad that I couldn’t control myself anymore. “I can take care of myself. I’ll be alright.” I said and went to my room leaving him in the living room.

I cried my heart out and slid down the door. I hugged my knees and leaned my head on them. I thought we will always be happy. I thought no one can tear us apart. I know this is still the start, but why does it hurt so much? What is she going to tell us? I thought she’s my friend after all. Why does it need to be Yuri unnie? Am I being punished for not telling Kyuhyun about this yet?

I took out my phone and looked for his number. I waited for him to answer the phone but his phone was unattended. I attempted to call him more than ten times but I received the same answer.

“I’m sorry!” I whisper-shouted. “Kyuhyunnie I’m sorry!” I cried and shouted. “I’m s---orry!”

 

END OF ________’s POV

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Before leaving, Donghae decided to bid goodbye because he didn’t had the chance to say so. He was about to knock when he heard her shed tears. He wanted to go inside but it was locked.

“Kyuhyunnie I’m sorry!” Donghae heard her cried these words out. “I’m s---orry!” Hearing this from her, he was also hurt. He decided to leave her and let her have a rest. He drove way back home, hoping she didn’t overhear Yuri and his conversation inside the mall.  

 

 

 

 

PLEASE LIKE THIS PAGE ON FACEBOOK: IT'S ALL ABOUT MY FANFICTION STORIES TOO :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KyuAnnHaes-Fan-Fiction-Stories/247039738677888

NEW UPDATE!

SAD CHAPTER, I know...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

THANK YOU!

 

KyuAnnHae