(The Guest 2) "Whatever baby pie, Call me Kyunnie pie!"

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Yah, where are we going?", she asked Kyuhyun while they are in the car.

"Somewhere down the road.", he joked.

"Do you think Im kidding?", she glared.

"You really forget it, huh?", he asked seriously.

"What are you talking about?", she asked trying to contemplate what she have forgotten.

"Arasso, join me inside the bar.", he grinned.

"Bar? You mean the place wherein there are many es and promo girls?", she shouted innocently.

"Yeah, you`re very right.", he draw a check in the air.

"Omo, not only those girls but even drank men!", she exclaimed.

He just nodded.

"What are we gonna do there?"

"We`ll go have some drink!"

"I dont drink!", she shook her head.

"Then, I`ll drink by myself.", he smirked.

"Early in the morning?"

"Excuse me, but that bar is open for 24 hours!", he parked his car. "We`re here."

She stared at him.  "What are you planning to do?", she raised her eyebrows. "I know you`re not that jerk to drink early in the morning. Do you have any problem?"

"Why dont you ask yourself? You dont really remember anything?"

"She tried to recall everything. "Omo!", she exclaimed.

"You remember it now?", his face became bright.

"Today is your birthday, right?", she grinned and cupped Kyu`s face. "saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida, jur guh wun Saengireul,saengil chukha hamnida", she sang for Kyu.

Kyuhyun glared. "Aish, how can you forget it easily?"

"So, it`s not your birthday?", she pouted. "Then what?", she tried to recall the things that happened.

 

Mrs. Lee smiled when she saw her but Donghae looked puzzled and perplexed upon seeing the woman her mom considered as guest.

"Come on, have a sit darling", Mrs. Lee stood up and kissed her. "Donghae, wont you greet her?"

"Im sorry mom but I wont ever greet her.", he stood up but his mom gripped him n his wrist.

"Son, did I raise you like this?"

"Mom!"

"Aiden please!", she begged. "Grant me this time, this is for you."

There`s nothing Donghae can do but to grant his mom`s wish. He sat again.

"Thank you. okay, I`ll leave you two here!"

"Thanks aunt Hanna!", she kissed her.

 

"Hi Donghae, I missed you!", she sat beside him but Donghae moved away from her.

"Yuri, I dont wanna play with you!", he glanced a little.

"Do you think Im playing with you?", she smirked. "Look Donghae, the world is so small after all. See what we are now. See where we are now. Your mom likes me for you. Cant you see it? We`re destined to be together."

Donghae chuckled. "You said destined? But you`re just forcing yourself to be with me. I told you I dont like you and I will never do. Whatever you`re planning to do, stop it right now. You`re just making yourself weary."

Yuri smiled. "Do you think Im a kind of weak woman who gets tired easily? A kind of woman that easily quit like _______?", she asked chuckling. "You`re very wrong Mr. Aiden Lee. I have you now, so I wont ever let you go...NEVER! Remember that!"

"Dont you ever involve _________ here!"

"Why not? Am I not right? Just because you left her there, she surrendered that easily. What will you do to those kind of women? They dont deserve you! Donghae, I...I deserve your love because I`ll do everything for you. I`ll never surrender and quit for you. Forever I am yours, just promise me you`ll be mine too."

 

"Oh my gosh. I remember it now Kyu. Im sorry.”, she hugged him on his waist. “The flower a while ago, it`s for courting me right?”

He smiled. “You know now?”

She nodded. “Im really sorry Kyuhyunnie. I was focused on my work so I didnt remember it. Jeongmal mianhe Kyuhyunniieee.”

“Aigoo, this absent-minded, senile and forgetful girl, how come you forget things easily with just one snap?”

“I told you I was busy with my work. Forgive me this time Kyunnie pie!” she pouted.

“Kyunnie pie?”, he smiled. “Sounds nice!”

“From now on, im gonna call you that name!”

“Then what shall I call you?”, he meditated. “Ah!”, he snapped his fingers. “Since you calls me Kyunnie pie, I`ll call you baby pie, perfect for a couple!”

“Yah, we`re not couple yet!”, she refused.

“So what?”, he scorned. “That`s your punishment.”

“Punishment?”, she looks confused.

He nodded. “Yeah...PUNISHMENT!”

“Wae?”

“Punishment for being forgetful!”

“Is punishment involve in courting a girl? Wow Kyuhyunnie, you`re such a gentleman!, she smirked.

“Whatever baby pie! Call me Kyunnie pie!”, he smiled.

“Aish. Yah Cho Kyuhyun you and evil creature here on earth. Get lost!”, she wanted to tell this, but for sure she`s dead if she will. “Yah Cho Kyuhyun!”

He pinpointed her lips. “Whether you like it or not, call me Kyunnie pie! Arasso?”

 

 

bonus pics and gifs:

 

 

ELF : "It's too cold , the weather will blow you guys away." 
Kyuhyun : 
"WE ARE HEAVY ... ESPECIALLY SHINDONG."

 

that moment when our bias wants you to be his girlfriend, and you...

SUJU`s version:

LeeTeuk: this is awesome !

Heechul: Beg me.

Hangeng: What?

Yesung: I will.

Kangin: Is this real life?

Shindong: No,you’ve got Nari.

Sungmin: Really? I can?

Eunhyuk: You must be kidding.

Donghae: What did you say just now?

Siwon: Really?

Ryeowook: HAAHAHAAHAHA.

Kibum: How about,

Kyuhyun: Are you sure?

 

MATH [SJ VERSION]

 

Math when you were younger

1 + 1 = 2

 

 

Math when you get a lil bit older

2 x 10 = 20 - 5 = 15

 

 

Math in your firsts years in high school:

a + 25² - (- 266 + 15³) = a² / 256

 

Math now :

A²² = 125¹²³² / 1564,11101 x 15,19¹³²²²³ (1/5 - b³²)

Imagine university…

 

 

CR: tumblr.com

for these amazing and hilarious pics and gifs.

Anyeong my very supportive ad patient readers.

Mianhe for not updating these past few days, I was busy because of our town fiest so I didnt have the time to write drafts for my fanfics. I hope you understand. Thank you for waiting.

Ah, and anyway, im so loving kyuhyunnie`s line "Whatever baby pie, call me kyunnie pie!"

hahahaha, Kyuhyun liked it so I like it too.... LOL..

Now you found out who was the guest. How do you feel? What was your reaction?

Please share it to me by posting a comment... JEBAL!

Kamsahae for reading this ff.  I  almost have 47500 views and 260 subscribers.

Please help me share it... Pretty please... I love you all..

Please always support this fanfic. I owe you all for this.

 

And try rading my other ffs:

 

The Seductive Yet Naive But Defiant Cheerleader (Donghae`s Version)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/38510/the-seductive-yet-naive-but-defiant-cheerleader-donghae-s-version-donghae-eunhyuk-korean-you

 

 

The Seductive Yet Naive But Defiant Cheerleader (Kyuhyun`s Version)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/38519/the-seductive-yet-naive-but-defiant-cheerleader-kyuhyun-s-version-eunhyuk-korean-kyuhyun-you

 

All of these was brought to you by:

KyuAnnHae