THE REPENTANCE

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"What will I do? If I`m not gonna go to our group meeting, for sure Kyuhyun will kill me again...but if I`m not gonna meet Donghae oppa, uh... what will I do? He's my friend, my boy...friend. For sure, he will be sad if I'm going to tell him that I'm not gonna go and besides that, I dont have his number. I should call Heechul oppa."
 
 
 
 
 
"Anyeong hasaeyo!"
 
 
"Oppa."
 
 
"Neh, waeyo?"
 
 
"Oppa, I cant go to work later."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Oppa, I have a favor."
 
 
"You're too much! You said you will not go to work and now you're asking me a favor?"
 
 
"Oppa, please!"
 
 
"Okay, because I love you. I will do your favor."
 
 
"Love? You love me?"
 
 
"You heard it right. Okay, what`s your favor?"
 
 
"Can you please tell Do------"
 
 
"Oh ______, wait.There`s a customer."
 
 
"Whuuttt???"
 
 
 
 
CCW
 
 
Someone went inside the shop...
 
 
"Anyeong hasaeyo! Ahjussi, are you the manager of this shop?" a girl probably 16-year old approached Heechul.
 
 
"Ahjussi? You called me ahjussi? WTH!" Heechul exclaimed.
 
 
"Mianhe, what shall I call you then?"she asked innocently. 
 
 
"Heechul, my name is Heechul. Dont call me ahjussi."
 
 
"Mianhe, you look so old." she didn't mean to say that. 
 
 
"Me? Old? How dare you! Look at my pretty face! You said old, huh?"
 
 
"Oh, sorry. sorry. so should I call you ahjumma then?"
 
 
"Are you insulting me?" he yelled.
 
 
"You said pretty, pretty is for a girl." the innocent girl said.
 
 
"GET OUT!" Heechul shouted.
 
 
"Mianhe... I really do not know what to call you."
 
 
"Call me oppa you stupid!"
 
 
"Oh, okay...oppa!"
 
 
"So, what`s your purpose here?"
 
 
"If you dont mind, can I work here?"
 
 
"WHAT???"
 
 
 
 
 
"Eeeeeh. What shall i do? Im sure Heechul oppa is busy with the customers. I'm going home first. I'll change my clothes." she talked to herself. 
 
 
 
 
Namsan tower
 
 
Without _______ knowing it. Donghae is preparing a romantic date for him and her.
 
 
 
"For sure, she'll be happy if she sees this." he smiled ear to ear.
 
 
 
       
CCW
 
 
"Please oppa. I need to work." she begged.
 
 
"I dont need more workers..."
 
 
"But I really ------"
 
 
"I said I dont need workers, can't you understand?"
 
 
I can cook, I can make a good coffee, I can clean. I really need to work. Jebal!"
 
 
"I SAID I DONT NEED WORKERS!" he became hot-tempered again.
 
 
She fake cried and turned her back, walking slowly and waiting for him to call her name and accept her.
 
 
"Hey, wait!"
 
 
Her face was brightened after that. She turned around once more and looked at him. 
 
 
"You`re in"
 
 
She was very surprised. "Really?"
 
 
"You can start tonight, _____ will not work tonight."
 
 
"______? Who is she oppa?"
 
 
"She is one of the workers here. She's a pretty, nice and a sweet girl."
 
 
"Ah jinjayo? I want to see her." she smiled. "Oh, by the way.. I`m Vanessa."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Where should I go? Donghae oppa or my groupmates?" ______ is still confused. She is truly clueless. 
 
 
 
"Why so problematic my dauhter?"
 
 
"Omma, can you help me?"
 
 
"Yes of course. Is there something wrong _____?"
 
 
"Omma, my friend invited me to meet him at the Namsan tower tonight..." I sighed.
 
 
"Him? A man?"
 
 
"Omma, Im not yet done."
 
 
"Okay, you continue."
 
 
"My groupmates and I will also meet for our project making on the same time as my friend. I'm stucked in between them? I was not able to tell Donghae oppa about the project-making awhile back. He ran too fast so he didn't hear me."
 
 
"Go to your groupmates. That`s an easy problem."
 
 
"Then how about my friend? I treasure him a lot!"
 
 
"______, if he is really a true friend, he can understand you." Her mom advised. "Didn't you say that you should prioritize your studies first? Do it." she smiled. "But that`s still your decision, Im just giving you some hints." she caressed her back. "Wait, I`m not yet done cooking."
 
 
She bowed her head down. "Okay, I finally made my decision..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
(7:30 pm) restaurant
 
 
"So, where's that girl?" Kyuhyun asked impatiently.
 
 
"I`m here." They saw her sighing as she goes nearer to them. 
 
 
"Where is the song?"
 
 
"Mianhe... I cannot write anything." she apologized. 
 
 
"WHAT???"
 
 
"Im really sorry."
 
 
"What did you do a while ago, huh?"
 
 
"Dont worry, I'll help her." one of her groupmates helped.
 
 
"Nevermind. I expected this already." Kyuhyun stood up. "Here's the song.. Since you didn't compose, you will be the one to perform it."
 
 
"WHAT?" she doesn't know why but she feels so nervous about Kyuhyun's way of talking this time.
 
 
He smirked. "Come on, I`ll teach you.."
 
 
"Im not gonna sing all alone.. I can't do it.." she shook her head. "There's no way you can convince me."
 
 
 
 
 
Namsan tower(8:30 pm)
 
"Where is she?" Donghae is patiently waiting for _______. "Maybe, she`s having a retouch." he smiled and stayed optimistic. 
 
 
 
 
restaurant(8:45 pm)
 
 
"______, you can do it..."
 
 
"If all of us will sing, I think it will be a lot better." she defied. 
 
 
"No, you sing all alone. I'll teach you the tune."
 
 
Later, she agreed for an unknown reason. Maybe because of Kyuhyun's aggressiveness?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Namsan tower (9:30 pm)
 
 
"Maybe, she`s on her way...I should wait." he thinks positively.
 
 
 
(10:00 pm)
 
 
"Where are you ____." he became sad. "Please wait." he talked to the staff he payed for the preparation.
 
 
"Sir we started preparing all of this since 5:30, it`s now 10:00."
 
 
"More minutes please... Im really sorry for making you wait..."
 
 
"Okay sir..."
 
 
 
 
Suddenly, the weather became bad.. Thunderstorms are so loud and even the lightnings... 
 
 
Rain started pouring...
 
 
 
 
restaurant
 
 
"Hey, what time is it?" _____ asked her groupmates. 
 
 
"10:00"
 
 
"10:00? Is he still there?" she asked herself. Being a pabo Donghae is sometimes, she cannot deny her worried feeling. "I hope he's already at home."
 
 
 
 
Suddenly, the weather became bad.. Thunderstorms are so loud and even the lightnings.
 
 
 
Rain started pouring....
 
 
 
"I need to make sure he's already at home." she said.
 
 
"Hey ____. Where are you going? It`s raining hard outside. Come back here."
 
 
 
She ignored them. "Im not going to forgive myself if something bad happened."
 
 
 
 
 
Namsan tower
 
 
"I think all of you should go home now." Donghae wanted to cry. "Thank you for waiting..." he faked a smile although he really wanted to cry at that moment already.
 
"_____!" he shouted in pain. "SARANGHAEYO! I guess I am not that important for you." he stood up looking at the banner and the table he prepared. He shook his head, went to his car and drove away.
 
       
 
She felt so cold as she feels the heavy pouring of the rain on her skin. But she didn't care about that.  She is really worried about Donghae. "Dont be a fool this time oppa! Jebal!"
 
When she finally reached the Namsan Tower, her world collapsed suddenly upon seeing the romantic table setting and the I love you banner. Her tears started falling upon seeing her name written there.
 
She didn't expect this to happen. What face will she show to him when they meet? He was always there for her when she needed him. She feels at fault and embarrassed. She stood up and went to the table where she saw a  pair of necklace that literally pounded her heart into pieces.
 
WHY? Because both their names are written on it. 
 
 
 
 
"Donghae oppa!" she uttered. "I didn't know about this!" she feels like she's carrying the whole world that it burdens her so much. I'm sorry! Jeongmal mianhe!" Tears continued to fall. It is indeed hurtful in her part but how much more for Donghae?