The Night of Unawareness

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 
 
DONGHAE`s POV
 
As I opened the door, I saw Kyuhyun kissing a girl. A PROMO girl. Kyuhyun`s right hand is on the girl`s  waist and the opposite hand, on her face. They are lying on the sofa, FRENCH KISSING.
 
"Oh no..." I whined.
 
I nearedKyuhyun and pulled him away from the promo girl.
 
"Oh, hyung. you came.. You will enjoy here, I told you." 
 
"You`re drunk you evil creature.... I`ll take you home now."
 
"No hyung, Im not drunk..." he said. "Yah, get him some drink." he said to the other girl beside him. "You know what to do." he even whispered.
 
Then a girl tapped me from my back.She offered me a drink.
 
"Sorry.. I dont drink alcohol." I shook my head.
 
"Its just a juice.. Just drink it.."
 
 
He continued kissing the girl.
 
 
AUTHOR`s POV
 
Kyuhyun continued to kiss the girl. Then stopped for a bit.
 
"Make him happy, alright?" he said to the girl.
 
"What are you talking about man?" Donghae yelled.
 
 
*Kyuhyun and the girl went upstairs and locked the door where they entered.(You know what`s going to happen, right?)
 
 
 
"I made it just for you. I seldom make  drinks  for guys..."
 
 
Since Donghae was thirsty that time, he drank the juice. Not knowing, it is a strong kind of alcohol drink which can make people fast asleep even just in one glass. It tastes and smells like a plain juice so Donghae sipped it all. He even asked for  one more glass.  After drinking, he felt dizzy..then...everything went black.
 
 
"JACKPOT... y man." the girl smirked.
 
 
The girl asked for some help with the other promo girls to put Donghae upstairs. They opened the 
door beside Kyuhyun and the other girl's room..........
 
 
The two girls went out from the room. Since they have the keys for every room, they tried to peek on Kyu and their co worker`s room..
 
"Enjoying, huh?"
 
 
On the other room...The girl started to kiss the unaware Donghae... Donghae woke up. he kissed the girl since he doesnt know anything. 
 
 
They are still having the time with each other, poor Donghae, he doesnt know anyhing, he is unaware on what is happeing. He is awake, but his mind and soul is still sleeping...
 
The night passed.
 
Donghae stretched his arms.Then opened his eyes... His eyes widened upon seeing an unfamiliar room...
 
"Where am I?" he wondered.
 
 
He rolled his eyes inside the room..then....
 
 
"Who are you? What are you doing here?"
 
"I enjoyed last night."
 
"Last night?" he started to panic.
 
The girl chuckled and leaned her face closer to Donghae. "Want to repeat it?"
 
Donghae stood up and wore his clothes then went out of the room. He shook his head. "This ain't true. What really happened? I cant recall..." he sighed.
 
 
*Kyuhyun is still sleeping.. Then his phone`s alarm rang. He immediately stood up, wore his clothes, went out from the room, then drove away..
 
KHU
 
(____`s POV)
 
Major in Modern Music......
 
 
"Good morning class. Okay, so its been a week since you met each other, right?"
 
 
Kyuhyun entered the room without greeting the professor. 
 
"Excuse me Mr. Cho, Am I invisible here?" he crossed his eyebrows.
 
Kyuhyun ignored and just sat on his chair.
 
 
"We will have the election today for the class officers."
 
 
"Kyuhyun, have you seen Donghae oppa?" I asked.
 
He ignored me.
 
"Kyuhyun. have you seen Donghae oppa?"
 
"Do I know you?"
 
"Im just asking." I smirked. I didn't wait for his answer anymore sinc I already know he won't ing answer me.


 

 
AUTHOR`s POV
 
 
Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Sungmin are on the hallways. Waiting for their schedule. Yuri passed by them...........
 
"Yuri...." Donghae called her attention.
 
Yuri looked back. "Wae?"
 
"Can we talk for a while?"
 
"About what?"
 
 
 
"When will be your first schedule?"
 
"9:00..." she merely said.
 
"Still early, huh. Its still 8:00 Why did you came so early?"
 
"I need to finish some works.. I need to go to the library and find some books about our book report..."
 
"Since we have the same schedule, can I go with you? I need to find some books too."
 
"Sure." she smiled. "But why do we need to talk?"
 
Donghae stayed silent at first. "Yuri, I know I was wrong to what I did on Friday. I just wanna say sorry."
 
"Its okay. I understand you.." she smiled. "Is that all?"
 
He nodded. "Lets go to the library now before the time.."
 
 
 
Major in Modern Music..................
 
"Where is Siwon?"
 
"The table is now opwn for class President."
 
"I respectfully nominate Cho Kyuhyun for class President."
 
"I know I'll win." Kyuhyun smirked.
 
"Good morning sir..." Siwon entered the room.
 
"Professor!" ______ yelled. "I respectfully nominate Choi Siwon for class president. "
 
"Me? What`s happening??" he asked, confused.
 
"For your information Siwon, today is the election for class officers.. Good that you came." the professor responded.
 
"Oh really." he sat down. "My pleasure...."
 
"Here comes my rival again..." he smirked and shook his head.
 
 
 
Donghae half .....
 
 
WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE CLASS PRESISENT?
EVILKYU vs. SHISUS
DONGHAE AND YURI ARE GOOD TO EACH OTHER AGAIN. 
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER..............
Mianhe if you found it boring.. ><