Outing part 4 (Like A Fairy Tale)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

They all decided to go back to the hotel ----to cure Donghae's wounds. He was really badly injured, blood still drips down his face.  He seemed okay , he doesn't even groan in pain. He acts normal. The girls didn't go to their room yet, they are all in the boys' room. ________ took in-charge of Donghae's condition. He was resting on his bed with all of them around with _________ and Kyuhyun beside him.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, look what you have done!", Leeteuk sat on the other side.

"Hyung, jeongmal mianhe!", Kyuhyun apologized once again while wiping the blood on his face. 

Donghae just smiled and said, "Gwenchana Kyuhyun-ah! It doesn't hurt that much, it will get well soon."

"Donghae oppa, even if you hide it, I know it's really painful! Don't act as if you're not injured!", ________ wiped him with cotton ball, to. He groaned a bit when she accidentally touched his swollen eyes. "See?"

"It will be fine tomorrow!", he still insisted. "You guys should change into your dry clothes now before you get sick, don't mind me! I can take care of myself.", he smiled and took the cotton ball from her.

"How about you oppa?", Sunny asked.

"I told you I can take care of myself. I'll change my clothes later.", he smiled.

"Are you sure?", they asked.

"Yeah! Hurry up and I'll treat you all for dinner again!"

"Jeongmal?", they all exclaimed.

He nodded. "Jeongmal..."

 

The girls hurried back to their room except for __________ who stayed beside him.

"Uh...hurry up my princess, I'll be fine!"

"I won't go! You need my help!", she stayed and cured him. He didn't insist after that since he already knew she won't go unless he gets well. "I'll go and look something for you to wear oppa, where's your luggage?", she asked.

"They are all in the 5th closet.", he replied.

She walked over the 5th closet to look for some clothes. "What do you wanna wear?"

"Any!"

"There's no any here!", she joked.

"Aish jeongmal!"

She came back holding a purple polo and a white pajama. "Is this okay with you?"

"I told you I wear any of them!"

"Should I help you wear it or what?”

“I can do it!”

“Okay then, I’ll see you later oppa!” she smiled before going to their room, she even played around with Kyuhyun. “Kyu, I can see your abs!”

“What?” he immediately wore on his white tank top.

“Kidding!” she chuckled. “Kyunie, why do you really need to go to Japan?”, she suddenly became serious as she sits beside Kyuhyun.

“_______, I already told you the reason why.”

“Could you just stay here?” she begged.

He grinned. “Look at me...”, he caressed her face.

“I can’t!”, she shook her head.

“Wae? Just look at me!”

She tried to gaze at him. “Like this?”

“Good!”, he said. “I can still call you baby, right?”

She just nodded. Kyuhyun took her out of the room so they can talk to each other without anybody hearing it.

“Baby, I know you will understand!” he said and smiled. “I want to stay here baby but we three will just hurt each other’s feelings. I don’t want that to happen!”, he cupped her face in his arms and kissed her forehead. “Although it already happened a while back.” and he sighed.

“I know you didn’t do it in purpose Kyu, I was wrong, too.”, she kissed his hands cupping her face. “I was the one who----------.”

“Pssssshhhh.” he silenced her. “You don’t need to explain, I understand.”

“Kyu I’m really sorry for hurting you, seeing you in pain really make me uneasy.

“Baby, you don’t need to repeat that. I already accepted the fact.” he fake-smiled.

She looked at him directly into his eyes. “What do you mean?”

He suddenly hushed. “Ani...Don’t mind me!”

“Kyu...you’re hurt! I’m hurting you!” she worriedly said.

He just shook his head as he kisses her forehead again. He heaved her gently into his chest giving her an I-WILL-MISS-YOU hug. “I’m okay baby.... I’ll be okay!”

With a feeling of anxiety, she gave him a warm hug in return. “Please be okay, promise me Kyunie!”

“I promise!” he said as he even tightened the hug. “I love you!”

“You know I love you, too.”

“Neh...we’re being too much dramatic here baby!”, he wiped his tears before unwrapping his arms from hugging her. “I think you should go change your clothes first so we can have dinner now!” he let out a fake chuckle. “I’m quite hungry now!”

She nodded. “I think so, too.”

 

They parted for a while to change their wet clothes. All of them prepared for the night before having a dinner. They visited some restaurants where they really ate a lot...and after fulfilling their empty tummies, they finally drifted off to sleep.

Their 2nd day to Jeju Island has arrived and they are still sleeping soundly, tired from yesterday’s adventure. They were all positioned on bed like really so exhausted. _______ was the first one to wake up since her phone started alarming.

“Uhhhh...” she yawned while rubbing her eyes. “Where’s my phone?”

Her phone ringing woke the other girls up. She found it under her bed and sighed. “Thank goodness it wasn’t damaged at all.”

“Yah...who’s phone is that?” Sunny mumbled still sleepy. “Kindly turn it off.”

“Mianhe...” she apologized. She went to the bathroom to do her morning rituals while the rest are still drooling while sleeping. She just let her cute long straight brown hair with her swept bangs flow as it is. She went out from the bathroom and still, the girls are still drifted off to bed. Bored, she just decided to roam around the hotel.

In the other hand, like the ladies, the boys are still sleeping soundly except from Donghae who just woke up. He feels better than last night. He looked at his face on the mirror and was a bit startled. “Oh... how scary!”

Well, his face wasn’t really that injured after the treatment last night. He just decided to whoop it up by touring himself around the hotel. He wore on his red shutter shades before walking out of their room. As soon as he opened the door, he saw ________ who exited their room, too. “Jam kahn mahn!”

She heard someone called and gazed back to see who it is. “Oh, Donghae oppa!”

“Neh...”, he smiled. “Where are you going?”

“I’m quite bored Donghae oppa so I just wanna tour myself around.”, she responded. “What about you?”

He crooked a smile on his face and placed his left arm on her shoulder. “Let’s go then?”

“Wait... are you planning to do it too oppa?”

He simply nodded.

“Ah...how do you feel now? Does it still hurt?”

He shook his head.

“Can you remove your shades for a while so I can check your eyes...”

“Ani...I look scary!”, he softly shrieked when she tried to remove it from his eyes.

“I’ll just take a look at it! I won’t laugh!”

Donghae slowly took it off. “See?”

“Oh it’s not that scary oppa! It will get heal after some days...” she gently touched his swollen eyes. “Does it still hurt oppa?”

“I feel better than last night my princess... Don’t worry.” he kissed her hand and it. After that, he placed her hand on his chest beating fast while with her. “Can you feel it?”

She blushed suddenly while watching his moves. She gulped unstoppably because it is all what she can do with this particular condition.

“Can you feel it my princess?”

Her heartbeat became fast like how his heart beats. She found it hard to speak while he looks at him with that intent look. His eyes never changed even when he was injured. His eyes know how to communicate especially with her. ________ doesn’t know why but it always pleases her. She can see sincerity from him. She can’t hide the fact that communicating eyes with Donghae and Kyuhyun is one of her weaknesses. He continued waiting for her answer but she was really blank and muted. At that moment, he began caressing her face with his hand feeling every part of her face. He it gently which really drives her crazy. Her body shivered as she feels his warm touch.

They were both serious especially Donghae who continued sending her to bliss by just simply caressing her angelic face. She froze there looking at him with that innocent look. With his right hand on her waist, he sympathetically yanked her into his arms. “I love you!” he said and was about to kiss her when he realized the door beside them was open. He saw cute little boy and girl inside the room with their heads leaning on their palms as they watch them together.

He chuckled silently when he realized they were being watched from a distance. He scratched his nape and looked at the two cute kids. ‘They should not be aware of this yet, they are still young.’ He shook his head with that thought running in his mind. ______ came back to reality after that and noticed the two kids, too. She cupped and closed her eyes while shaking his head.

Donghae neared the kids beside the door and waved at them. The two kiddies waved back. They went out of their room to approach Donghae. “Anyeong hasaeyo!” , the little girl greeted.

Donghae eyed up ______ who is being tempted to kiss the cute kids. He nodded down signaling her to come closer near him. “Anyeong!” Donghae greeted the kids back.

“I saw you too standing there hyung.” the little boy said.

“Jeongmal? Did you see everything?” he asked.

“Neh... we saw everything!”, they both giggled. “That’s sweet.”

“Neomu neomu kyeopta!” _____ slightly squeezed their cheeks.

“Unnie, is he your namja chingu?” the girl asked.

“Eh???”

“We saw him. He wanted to kiss you unnie! So it means he is your namja chingu!”

“Neh... I’m her namja chingu and she’s my yoja chingu!” Donghae concluded. “Right my princess?”

“Aigoo...” the kids giggled again. “Oppa, unnie.. you really look good together!”

“Kids, you’re still too young for this! You shouldn’t be aware of this yet, you’re still young.”

“Hyung, you two planned a vacation here?” the boy asked.

“Ani...we--------“   “Neh... we planned a vacation.”

 

“Jiyeon!”, someone called inside their room.

“Oh... umma is looking for me already. She’s already awake!” the little girl squealed. “Palli Yoogeun, go back to your room now before she catch us.” the little girl panicked. “I love you so much my baby Yoogeun! Come back here later when mom and dad will go swimming, okay?”

“Neh, I’ll be back baby. You wait for me, okay?” he squeezed her hands and kissed her lips for 5 seconds before running back to his room. The girl bid goodbye and closed the door after that. “Waeyo omma?” “Who’s with you darling?” “Oh, I’m alone here omma...waeyo?” “I think I heard somebody a while back.” “Maybe you’re dreaming again mom. I’m all alone here.” ”Arasso, mom and dad will be outside for a while later, don’t let anybody enter our room, okay?” “When will you go?” “Later baby after we have our breakfast.” “Don’t you want to go now?”

 

_______ and Donghae were left outside the room, can’t believe what just happened. They over-headed the little girl and her mom’s conversation and it really made their jaws dropped down. They just looked at each other with the same thought running in their minds. WTF! How come they can do that with their early years? Seriously, kids these days aren’t conservative and innocent anymore.

“Oppa, can you believe that?”, she asked.

He shook his head. “Are we only dreaming my princess?”

“Jinja... really unbelievable!”

“I actually thought they are siblings!

“We were fooled! I even thought of that, too!”

They both sighed. “But I found it really interesting!”

“Interesting? What part?”

“When that little boy kissed the girl.” Donghae grinned.

“Eh?”

He flashed his sweet smile again. “Never mind!”

“Aish...alright, let’s just tour ourselves here while the rest are still asleep!”

 

 

 

 

They enjoyed each other’s presence while roaming around Jeju. They’ve been to different places where they have never been yesterday. They decided to have coffee in a simple restaurant and they both ate delicious fishcakes. After having a breakfast, they continued their little journey at Jeju.

They also visited a romantic-spot somewhere in Jeju where they felt like they are living in the world of fairytale just exactly fitting their cute pet name prince and princess.

 

While _______ inhales the fresh air, coming from the trees that surrounded them, Donghae surprised her with his back-hug, giving her a red hibiscus flower that he picked while having a walk.

 

“For you my princess!”

“Wow...kamsahae oppa!” she smiled brightly after seeing the flower. “Jeongmal kamsahae!”

“You love this flower, right?” he asked, still hugging her.

“You still remember?”

“How can I not? I once gave you that flower before!” he tightened the hug. “Saranghaeyo my princess!”

He felt her body tremble when he gave her a kiss on her bare shoulders. He turned _______ around so she can face him. He took the flower back from her and placed it on her ear. “You are beautiful!” he caressed her face with his thumb until it reached her lips. His opposite hand caresses her back massaging it up and down. He can’t control himself anymore and he attached his lips to her. She circled her hands around his nape softly kneading it. They look really romantic with the trees around together with the twitting birds. They are kissing like they really missed each other for a long time. Donghae gently massages her cheeks as they kiss not letting their lips part from each other.

Right after they kissed, he let her head lean on his chest while they hug. She wrapped her arms around his waist while Donghae kisses her forehead again. “If I could describe you in one word, I would call you my life. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. Although I am making a small attempt to tell you so, the fact remains that I still love you.  I love you so much my princess.”

She smiled and hugged him again. “You know how I feel for you oppa...Whenever I think of you, my heart jumps in my chest. I’m quite confuse about how I feel now oppa, but all I know is I still feel the same like before. I know my heart still longs for you! I know I love you, too.”

...and they shared another kiss again before going back to the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PHOTOS OF THE DAY: 

 

 

I AM A PROUD ELF (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

 

HI  cheeky

Yorobun! Here's another chapter for COFFEE PRINCESS.

I hope you guys love this :)

I know some of you might feel bad for Kyuhyun especially the last part because you are Kyu-biased. But just please bear with me, just continue reading the story until it ends. 

And those who love Donghae, here it is! Did you like it?

 

PS. You guys are really torturing me... seeing your comments  in the comment section with DONGHAE OR KYUHYUN copied and pasted really .... Are you guys trying to punish me? hahaha.. Can I count them all manually? LOL...

Anyway, I created another poll. Don't worry, I will still consider and add the votes from the other poll. JUST VOTE!

 

 

 

HEECHUL OPPA!!!

WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!

COME BACK SAFE, OKAY? FIGHTING!

 

 

 

I created another fanfic: LEE DONGHAE &  

If you're interested... come check it out!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/72538/love-that-was-formed-in-starbucks-donghae-korean-romance-you

 

 

KyuAnnHae