THE SPECIAL FISHY DAY!

COFFEE PRINCESS

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

 

LEE DONGHAE!

 

 

 

Donghae oppa, you've been through a lot of difficulties in life. You have surpassed challenges. I know how brave you are though I know you also have your weaknesses that you refused to tell us. Oppa, I want you to know how grateful I am for meeting a person like you. I'm lucky enough because I had the chance to know that a person like you, LEE DONGHAE exists. Oppa, we ELF are very happy because you never forget to thank and greet us whenever you have the chance to. We also know that if only you can greet and meet us personally, you will do. I've never seen you yet and I'm really hoping I could meet you someday. I'm studying hard for you oppa, that's how I love you so much. I'm studying hard so I could go to Korea and meet you someday.

I know I'm crazy but do you know, I always imagine you as my husband?  Before I finally fall asleep, I always have that crazy imagintaion, we cuddle each other and we even kiss. I even thought of having kids with you. One time, I dreamt of you saying you wanted 13 babies. ALL BOYS. So they will be the future and next SUPER JUNIOR. I couldn't believe I actually dreamt of that, but I just laughed at myself because in reality, I'd really love to marry and have kids with you in the future. I'm still 14 but see how mature I am now since I met you. 

Donghae oppa, you really changed and transform me to a REAL human. I mean, I'm not that childish-thinker who just wants foods, toys and kiddie stuffs anymore. I became  a girl who finally has a goal and dream in life. I became a much more responsible and true to life young individual, though I know I always fantasize of you. 

As you can see I got my name KyuAnnHae, stands for KYUHYUN, ANN, and DONGHAE. When I first met SUPER JUNIOR. You were the two members who really captivated and attracted me. I've been using KyuAnnHae to all my blogs and accounts. That's how I love you so much. I even made fanfictions dedicated dor you. 

OPPA, I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE ONE OF MY INSPIRATIONS IN LIFE. 

Please wait for me. Don't marry anyone else yet because you said before you wanted to get married during your 20's. Please don't do it yet, I'm going to meet you personally first before you do that otherwise, I'm going to drown you to the sea. Kidding. 

You're turning 25 now (Korean age is 26) , and you're getting older and older. But don't worry, age doesn't matter at all, for me, you never get old and you're still the FISHYPRINCE I know, the childish, cute and attention-seeker Donghae I used to know. DON'T CHANGE, WE MET YOU LIKE THAT SO PLEASE STAY AS THE LEE DONGHAE WE KNOW. We will support you always. STAY HEALTHY AND BE STRONG NO MATTER WHAT. WE WILL BE ALWAYS AT YOUR SIDE UNTIL SAPPHIRE BLUE COLOR WILL CONQUER THE WHOLE WORLD. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH LEE DONGHAE! WE WISH YOU A BLESSED AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 

-----KyuAnnHae(Judy Ann Dauz)