Someone is PREGNANT!

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Heechul oppa, can I talk to you?" ________ sighed and sat beside him who is having his coffee at CCW.

"About Kyuhyun, right?" he guessed and she nodded.

"Chullie oppa, I really feel incomplete!"

"Donghae is already here even without Kyuhyun! This is what you want!"

"Oppa...I didn't say even a single thing about what you just said!"

"I mean, isn't this easier for you now? Kyuhyun freed you for Donghae already!" he said and sipped his coffee again.

She became muted for a while. "Oppa..." before she express out words, she felt arms wrapped around her waist. ________ glared at Heechul who is smiling ear to ear eyeing someone at her back. She wrinkled her forehead as she turns her head around, and there she saw a smiling Donghae holding a bouquet.

"Good morning my princess!" he flashed a cute smile and handed her the flower.

She grinned after seeing him smile and accepted the flower. "Good morning oppa!"

"Yah Lee Donghae, you are sending her a really sweet morning!" Heechul interrupted. "I don't do such things to my baby Vanny, we do it directly!"

"OPPA!" Vanessa heard what he said and shouted. "SHUT THE UP!"

"Wae? I'm just being honest here!" he shouted back flashing an evil grin.

"Oppa...that's too !" ________ smirked. "I told you don't do it with her! She's still young!" Donghae just laughed while watching them.

"Yah! She likes it! She's used to it already, don't worry!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Vanessa barged in holding  a frying pan.

"COOL!" Heechul exclaimed. "Chillax baby, don't worry I already told you I'll take all the responsibilities as the father."

"WWHHAATT?" _________ and Donghae exclaimed in unison after hearing what he ACCIDENTALLY said. Heechul cupped his mouth and closed his eyes. Vanessa bowed her head, probably mortified by the fact.

"Hyung! Are you serious? You're only kidding, right?" Donghae asked him.

"Van!" ________ neared and talked to her! "Is it true? Tell me! ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

She nodded timidly not giving her even just a glimpse.

"CHULLIE AHJUSSI! What did you do?" she furiously asked.

"I already said I'll take all my responsibilities!”

“Oppa! It’s still the same, she’s pregnant now! Why did.....aish!” she gave him a death glare. Donghae calmed her and sat her on the steel chair beside them.

“Stay calmed my princess...” he whispered. “Heechul hyung knows what he is doing. He loves Vanessa!”

“This really! Do you think I’m that kind of immoral man who leaves things undone?” he confronted. “You know me, right?”

“Unnie... he’s right. He’ll be responsible for our child! He promised me!” Vanessa neared Heechul and circled her hands around him.

“I know!” she sighed. “But I just can’t imagine you let him do THAT THING with you Vanny!”

“Love is a magic, don’t you know that ______?” Heechul asked.

“Hyung...stop it! It isn’t right to tell a girl those things!” Donghae interrupted. “Vanessa is pregnant now, and I think, this calls for a celebration!”

“You’re right! A celebration for my first baby!” Heechul exclaimed and kissed Vanessa. “Yow man! I.LOVE.YOU.VERY.MUCH! BREAK IT DOWN!” he started with his a-little-broken English.

“Well, I must agree with you! I’ll support Vanny and Heechul ahjussi.” ________ concluded. “I’m actually excited now for the baby’s birth!”

“If you will have a baby my princess, do you like a girl or a boy?” he asked.

“Uhm... I want a little boy for my first baby. So, if ever somebody will hurt my little girl, he’s always there to save her!” she giggled. “And I want to see my son play basketball with his dad when he grows up. It’s something to be proud of!”

“Donghae, did you hear what she is planning for the future?” Heechul asked.

Donghae crook a smile on his face while looking at her. “Sowoneul marhaebwa!” and back-hugged her. “I love you my princess!”

_______ chuckled out with a blushing face. “Aigoo, one of the sweetest things I’ve heard!”

The next thing she knew, Donghae was kissing her already. “Marry me and you’ll be the queen of my life_______! Saranghae!”

 

‘Your mom likes me! Remember that! I’ll come back and marry you baby!’ Kyuhyun suddenly came up her mind. ‘I love you baby! Let’s marry each other now and I’ll cherish you forever of my life!’ She shook her head and gulped.

“Are you okay?” he worriedly asked.

She looked at him with a blank face. She gulped once more and leaned her head on her palm. Donghae felt she needed him so he gave her a warm hug. “Do you have a problem my princess? You seem not okay!”

She shook her head as the answer. “I just remembered something.”

“Are you sure?” he asked again.

“I’ll start to work now oppa...” she stepped back and was about to walk away when Donghae gripped her hand.

“Hyung, can I excuse her for this day?” he grinned. “Please!”

“Oh sure Hae! Have a good time with each other!”

“Kamsahae hyung!” he gently tugged __________ outside the CCW and rid her in his car.  

“Donghae oppa? Where are you taking me?”

“Relax my princess! We’re going to the seventh heaven!” he squeezed her hand.

“Eh?”

He just chuckled and drove away. He stopped over a mansion and parked his car in the garage. He moved out of his car and opened the car door for her.

“Where are we oppa?” she asked bewilderedly.

He let out a sweet grin again and walked her in front of the villa. Her jaw dropped off seeing the house’s facade. “Wow!” she exclaimed. The door opened and they were welcomed by the two rows of maids. “Where exactly are we?” she seized off his hand.

“Welcome to our kingdom my princess!”

“Kingdom?” she chuckled slightly. “Are you kidding me?”

“Just a second my princess! I’ll just change my clothes upstairs, okay?” he gave her a peck on her forehead. “Or...you wanna go with me there?”

“Oh no...I’ll be alright here oppa...!” she crook a shy smile.

 

“Come on, you’ve seen me almost already my princess!” he took hold of her hand and brought her upstairs.

“I didn’t!” she defied.

“You did!”

“When?”

“Remember when we were in the gym before? I saw you smiled seeing me change clothes.” Donghae smirked.

“Okay! FINE! But it was only an accident! I didn’t mean to see your body full of abs and muscles everywhere!” she cupped right after she said those words. Embarrassed, she just gulped and gulped and gulped until she just found herself inside an enormous room.

Donghae chuckled when he heard what she said. “I really like seeing you with that timid face my princess.” he neared and cupped her face in his hands. “You are the cutest girl ever!”

She slightly blushed upon hearing him. “Just shut up and change!”

“Kyuhyun influenced you with his wickedness my princess...”

“Eh? He didn’t! I’m like this since before!”

“Oh well, it’s good to be bad sometimes my princess...” he looked for something to wear in his closet and found a black tank top and a khaki shorts, like what he used to wear at home. He started to take off his blue polo shirt and ________ almost goose bumped seeing his y back.

‘Seriously! Why is he doing this? Okay, I have to admit he has got that well-built and appetizing body....UH...What the...what am I even thinking about? He’s really y! I know! Oh my gosh! Why does he need to tease like this? I’m going crazy!’ she thought and got confused when she heard him laugh his out, still with his tank top undone. “Why? What’s with that laugh oppa?”

He continued chuckling and neared her. “My princess, you never fail to make me laugh!”

“Wae? What did I do?” perplexed, she asked.

“You didn’t do anything! I just heard every single WORSHIP and ADMIRATION you uttered.” he smirked and touched his sweaty nose.

“WHAT?” she asked with her whole body shaking due to the uncomfortable feeling he’s sending on to her. “You heard what? Please tell me you didn’t hear anything! Don’t tell me!”

Donghae suddenly became serious, giving her an aggressive look. He cornered her on the wall and blocked his bare arms on both sides so she won’t release herself.

 

“W...what are you...planning to d...do?” stuttered, she asked. But Donghae looks as if he didn’t hear anything. He continued to send thrills in her body by just that intent look. She tried to free herself but she was like glued to the wall. She got that nervous feeling. “D...Donghae oppa....”

“My princess, I’m hungry!”

“EH?”

“I’m hungry! Aren’t you hungry, too? Don’t you want to eat something like I do?”

“O...oppa, I told you I’m not yet ready for this! I don’t wanna do this yet. I don’t wanna do stuffs like what you are thinking. I still need to study. I have to finish my studies first before finally involving myself with this kind of phenomenon. This should be planned first before doing it and not like this! I hope you understand me oppa.”

His jaw dropped off after hearing her justification. She finally freed herself from him.

“I just want to eat...breakfast! I’m hungry and I want to eat! What did you just say a while back my princess?”

“EH? Breakfast?” she awkwardly gulped. “I thought.......” she flashed a really embarrassed smile. “I thought it’s something...you know?” ‘What did I do again? Aigoo... I’m really gonna kill myself now! OMG! What to do? I’ve caused a really epic scenario again! Why am I like this? Should I run now? Ottuhke?’  “Arasso oppa! I’ll wait for you downstairs! Bye!” she hurriedly opened the door and exited his room and let out a big sigh. ‘Relax ______! He will understand. He knows I’m that kind of fool, I have to admit that now! Just relax!’

When ______ finally got out of his room, there Donghae started to laugh mutely. He almost fell down the floor trying to control his hoot. ‘I didn’t know she’s actually thinking of those things now. My princess has really grown up!’ He continued to laugh inside his room. ‘It’s cute though! She was really embarrassed. I don’t blame her for saying those words. I have to admit I actually made it on purpose. But I respect her! I respect whatever her decisions are. She is a girl with a purpose in life and I have to support her for that before she will finally be the queen of my life...’

“Donghae oppa, are you done?”

“Wait for me my princess! I’m almost done!”

 

*to be continued*

 

 

 

 

SMILE! 
He's taking a shot of someone beautiful like  

 

WHO MISS OUR KYUHYUN?

STFU!

 

 

 

SHOUT OUT WHETHER YOU WANT KYUHYUN OR DONGHAE FOR ____________/

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

I know this chapter ! I'm kinda stucked! I hope I can do better than this next time!

 

KyuAnnHae