Heart-breaker Little Boy

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

“Oppa,  I finally made my decision.” She started.

Donghae gulped while waiting for what she will say. Heechul was eavesdropping at the back together with Vanessa.

 

“Vanessa, who do you think will she choose?” Heechul panicky asked.

“I don’t know!” Vanessa shook he head. “But if you are going to ask me, I think Donghae oppa deserves her, and so as _______ unnie, we know how much they love each other.”

“Donghae was her first love, and she was his first love also.”

“Jinja?” she surprisingly yelled.

Heechul just nodded. “Kyuhyun said to me before he went to Japan that he’s ready to accept everything between Donghae and ________, as long as Donghae won’t hurt her.”

 

 

“I’ve chosen you oppa...” she uttered.

Donghae looked at her astounded. A smile was formed on his face as he stood up to give her a hug. He leaned her head on his chest and fondled her. “Thank you my princess!” he said and kissed her head. 

“I still want to be with you.” She said and hugged him back. “I still want to be your princess.”

Donghae smiled and caressed her back. “You will always be my princess no matter what.”

She stood up and faced him. “Let’s start a new beginning.”

“Just trust me my princess. For now, I want you to be my girl.” he asked and cupped her face in his hands.”Will you?” he caressed her cheeks. “I want to make happy memories again with you.”

 

_______’s POV

Tears suddenly rolled down my cheeks when all of a sudden, Kyuhyun came across my mind. I know I shouldn’t be like this. I already made my decision and I’ve chosen Donghae oppa.  I wiped my tears away and hugged him. He is here, and Kyuhyun is away from me, I love him but what matters for now are the people around me. I wanna be happy and I know I’m safe in his arms. I want to start a new day. Kyuhyun can understand me. He will be happy for me, too.

He kissed my forehead while I’m hugging him. I know how much this man right in front of me loves me more than himself. Thinking of it, I know I’m already lucky enough. I have nothing more important to wish for...... aside from my father’s case. The next thing I know, he was kissing me so gently already. I smiled at him to show how grateful I am to have him.

 

The next morning I dialled our family’s lawyer about my father’s unsolved case.  A month had already passed since I last talked to him. I decided to meet him personally and he brought me to a restaurant just exactly as the lunch came.

I smiled at him when I saw him waiting for me at the table. “Good noon lawyer Park.”

“Take a sit.”  He formally said

We ordered meals for lunch. While waiting, I asked every single thing about the investigation. “How’s my father’s case?”

“As of now Ms. Hwang, it is still not clear though I already gathered possible proofs about this case. “

“Tell me about it, please!”

“The person who killed him is still unknown yet, I know he is probably one of the competitors of your company.”

“Competitors of the company? But who are they?” I asked.

“Ms. Hwang, we’re trying to investigate more about this.” He said. “It’s not clear yet but I’m figuring out the truth. I suspect a founder of a company who just moved to California last year right after your dad was killed.”

“Tell me who is he!”

“I’m sorry, I can’t tell you yet.”

“WHY NOT? He’s my father I should know all those things! I’m responsible for this!” I tried to calm down.

“Ms. Hwang, I’m really sorry. I’ll let you know once I figured out who killed your dad. IMMEDIATELY!”

“Please do everything! Atty. Park, he’s your friend, I know you also want justice for my dad.” I tried to control my tears. “Please help me!”

He nodded and patted my hands on the table. “I’ll help you! Just be strong!”

 

 

 

I was walking along the park while on my way to CCW after I talked to Atty. Park. Who killed him? These words echoed continuously in my head.

 

 

 

 

 

I sat on a bench for a rest and saw the kids playing. A smile is being formed on my face while I see them run around, tickle each other, chuckle inevitably, and guess what, they even kiss each other. `These kids really!` I chuckled and reversed my sight to the kid on the slide. Seeing his excited face made me smile, when he slid down, he accidentally fell off the ground. He sobbed and suddenly cried.

 

I rushed to give him a help. “It will be fine soon little boy, let me give your wound a blow, okay?” He continued to cry while I puff.  “Don’t cry baby...” I wiped his tears away. He looks so angel.

 

He stopped crying and pouted. “Throw off that slide!” he pointed out the slide behind him. “Bull!”

“What?” my mouth opened wide when I heard him said BULL. “You shouldn’t say that, that’s bad!”

“Sorry noona!” he flashed his puppy-like eyes with his irresistible pout.

“Oh...” I smiled seeing him. “It’s alright. Just don’t repeat it again, okay?”

He nodded and smiled. “Noona, do you have a.....”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Do you have a namjachingu noona?” he awkwardly asked.

I laughed at him like crazy. “How do you know those things little boy?”

“Seriously!” he uttered.

“Wae? Do you like noona?” I and he suddenly blushed.

 

Then a little girl tapped me on my shoulders.

“Hi unnie!” she greeted blissfully.

“Oh... Hi!” I said back.

She handed me a white rose. “Somebody is giving this for you unnie...”

“Really?” I crossed my eyebrows due to confusion.

The little girl nodded. “He said you look beautiful!”

“Jinja?” I smiled. “Where is he?”

She smiled and pointed out someone at my back. I turned around and saw Lee Donghae scratching his nape while flashing an awkward smile. I chuckled as I look at him. “Thanks for the white rose Donghae oppa...”

“Noona...who is he?” the little boy interfered and asked me again.

I sat down and talked to him. “What are you asking me again awhile back?” I asked deliberately and held his tiny hand.

Again, I see him blushing. “Do you have a namjachingu noona?”

“Hello little boy!” Donghae greeted him.  “I want you to know that this girl beside me is already taken. Meaning, she has a namjachingu already!” he slowly explained. I just laughed at them both. “Do you know who is her namjachingu?” Donghae oppa continued to talk.

“He has a namjachingu already?” the boy pouted. “Nugu?”

This handsome man you are talking to is her namjachingu... “ he pointed at himself and smiled.

The little boy shook his head. “You are lying hyung, aren’t you?”

“Wae? Do you like her?” he asked.

He suddenly run and cuddled me. “Noona...Joahe!” his words surprised me. 

“Mworago?” I asked with my eyes and mouth widely opened.

“Hey! I told you she’s already mine!” Donghae interfered like a little kid.

“Shut up for now!” I whispered to Donghae oppa while the little boy hugs me.  I don’t know why but the smile on my face can’t vanish away. I cuddled back the little cute boy while I caress his back.

“Noona... can you be my girl?”

I couldn’t stop laughing inside. How can this little boy know such things? Seeing Donghae oppa frown like a kid is really hilarious. I cleared my throat before talking to the little boy. “What’s your name?”

“Sung Joo”

“Sung Joo, do you want me to be your girlfriend?”

He nodded and smiled.

“Okay...I will be your yeojachingu for today!” I agreed.

“Mwo?” Donghae yelled.

Sung Joo jumped happily right after I granted his wish. “Saranghae noona!” he cuddled me again. To my surprise, he suddenly kissed me.

“Hey, you’re below the belt already!” Donghae oppa carried him up.

“Do you wanna play Sung Joo?” I asked and he nodded.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The three of them played at the park. Donghae and Sung Joo competed on getting her attention.

“Noona... I bought chocolate ice cream for you!” he smiled and handed her a cone of ice cream.

“Thank you...”

“She likes vanilla flavour, not chocolate.” Donghae took the chocolate ice cream from her and swapped it with the vanilla flavour he’s holding.

 

They run around the park and played the whole day, not only the three of them, but even those little kids. Donghae treated all of them ice cream and they shared it like a big family. They sat on the green grass as they rest after playing.

“Really tiring, but I enjoyed.” She panted and leaned her head on Donghae’s shoulder. Donghae brushed her face with his thumb and kissed her forehead. He put his arms around and cuddled her. They held each other’s hands and watched the little kids finish their ice cream.

“Sung Joo, come to noona!” she smiled and called him. He sat down on her lap. “Noona enjoyed being your girl for one day!”

“I know...” he said but there is loneliness on him.

“We will see each other next time again, don’t be sad.”

“I will miss you noona...”

“I will miss you, too.” Sung Joo gave her a warm hug. “I just wanna ask, how many girlfriends did you have already since before? Am I your first girlfriend?” she smiled ear to ear.

“You’re actually my 8th girlfriend noona...”

“What a heart-breaker little boy.” She gulped and shook her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS GUY IS JEALOUS

 

 

Someone is mad at me...Pardon if you misinterpreted the flow of the story I wanted to show you... You're actually one of my favorite readers since COFFEE PRINCESS has started... :)

GUESS WHAT....

OCTOBER 16 IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THIS FANFIC!

WOW Next week is going to be the first year of COFFEE PRINCESS! IMAGINE THAT??? :]]]]

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED..

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

 

KyuAnnHae