"She Doesn`t Care About You Anymore" -Yuri

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 Kyuhyun took a bath when he arrived in their room. "What if something happened to that girl?", his eyebrows crossed while talking to himself. Kyuhyun forgot to lock the door so _______ opened it without knowing who`s inside. She started unddressing, she slided the shower curtain on one side and to her big surprise, she saw Kyuhyun taking a shower, ! 
 
   "Aaaaaaaaah!" , she screamed very loud
 
    "Waaaah!", Kyuhyun screamed too when he saw _______ just wearing undergarments.
 
    "What the hell are you doing here?", Kyuhyun asked  her as he covers his hands on his *toot*
 
    "You didnt lock the door", she didnt know what to cover, her eyes or her body.
 
     Kyuhyun fixed the shower curtain back. "Go outside an dput oyur clothes on", he smiled evilly.
 
     "Kyu, tell me you didnt see anything", 
 
     Kyuhyun`s trying to stop his laughter. "I didnt see anything"
 
    "Are you sure?", she wants to cry.
 
      "I said I didnt see anything!", he lied again, smiling.
 
     "I am so gonna kill you if you did see something!", she put her clothes on and went to the kitchen to get some ice cream.
 
      "She has a nice built body", Kyuhyun grinned. "What a picturesque view", he continued showering. He put on the bathrobe and went out from the bathroom and saw _______ pouting. He smiled again. "Go and take a bath"
 
     "Are you sure you really didnt see me?" , she asked worriedly again.
 
      Kyuhyun laughed a bit, "Why do I need to repeat it?"
 
      "Then why are you laughing you badass?"
 
      Kyu moved nearer to her. "Because there`s an ice cream on your face", he wiped it, as an excuse.
 
      She hit his hand and went to the bathroom leaving the ice cream on the table.
 
      "Im going to eat your ice cream here", he shouted.
 
       "DOnt touch my ice cream or else, you`re dead!", she slammed the bathroom door.
 
 
-LOS ANGELES-
 
      Someone hugged DOnghae form behind.  "DOnghae, its okay. Im here for you", Yuri said as she tightened the hug. "You dont need to think about her", she kissed DOnghae`s neck. 
 
     "What are you doing?", he squirmed.
 
     "You know she`s far away from you, why do you still need to think of her?"
 
      "Yuri, I love _______", DOnghae said and walk away but Yuri pulled his wrist and kissed him. He pushed her away.
 
       "Donghae, saranghamnida!", she kissed him again. "I love you so much"
 
       "Yuri, please stop it"
 
       "Ani", she hugged Donghae again.
 
       "Yuri, I said stop it!", he shouted. "I love ______ and not you!"
 
       "She`s happy with Kyuhyun already. She doesnt care about you anymore"
 
        "That`s not true", he cried. "She loves me"
 
        "How sure are you?"
 
        "She promised me."
 
        "Promise?", she smirked and laughed. "You trust her because of that PROMISE?"
 
        "I trust _____ because i love her"
 
        "Oh, DOnghae. Poor you. You dont even know what is happening to them NOW.", she smirked again. "They ar ein Jeju, right?", she asked DOnghae ,smiling evilly. "Just the two of them?", she sighed. "I wonder what is happening to them now."
 
       "Stop it Yuri", DOnghae pleaded Yuri who is intimidating him. "Please"
 
        "If i were you, I would just forget _______", Yuri suggested. "And besides, she`s happy with Kyuhyun now. If you love her, let her be happy and dont restrain her with your love."
 
        DOnghae shook his head. "No, she loves me", he cried as he walk away from Yuri.
 
        Yuri laughed like a witch. "Oh, DOnghae, poor you... dont worry.. Yuri is here for you"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Im begging you, please stop it"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
anyeong my avid readers...
PLEASE ALWAYS SUPPORT THIS FANFIC...SARANGHAE!
 
KyuAnnHae