A flower for the Beautiful Girl

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

-JEJU ISLAND-
 
      Atlast, theu are in Jeju Island already. They checked in a hotel.
 
___: Wow, what a nice hotel, the sparkling floor, the ceiling, the window glass, the chandelier, the 
       sofas, the bathroom..WOW..the flatscreen TV, the kitchen, the refrigerator..wow. ice cream.
 
 
      She took out the ice cream from the freezer then started eating it.
 
___: But where is that Kyuhyun? He said he`ll just buy something. I wonder what is it. But 
       anyway, I`ll just eat this ice cream. :) uhm. I wanna eat ice cream for all my life, hahaha.
       I LOVE YOU ICE CREAM *she shouted*
 
       
     Then someone entered the room.
 
???: Dont eat too much ice cream, you`ll get cough and...you`ll get fat.
 
 
      Kyuhyun is holding a bouquet which caused her ot be choke with the ice cream she`s eating.
 
 
___: *pointing the flowers* Kyu, is that fo rme? :) Wow, you`re so sweer. Thank you Kyu.
 
 
      She hugged Kyuhyun.
 
KH:  No, I`ll display this one here.
___: *pouts* I though its for me *continued eating the ice cream*
KH:  Joke.. Yeah, its for you.
___: Really? *she smiled*
KH:  *nods* uhm..They are beautiful like you so I decided to buy it for you.
___: Jeongmal? How sweet.. 
 
 
      _______ gave Kyu a peck on his cheek and a hug which caused Kyuhyun to blush. He hugged her too.
 
 
KH: How is our room?
___: Its very  beautiful Kyu. I feel relaxed here, especially the view outside. i love the fresh air,
       the breeze of the cool wind... Thank you for bringing me here.
KH: You`re welcome. So, what do you want to do? Have a rest or lets have a walk?
___: Kyu, we`ll just stay here for 5 days, so lets roam around.
 
 
    She dragged Kyuhyun outside their room and they have a walk by the seashore. But later, Kyuhyun received a phone call.
 
KH:  Excuse me _______, I`ll just answer my phone call
___: Yeah, answer it..
 
KH: Yobosaeyo?
???: Kyu, how are you?
KH: Donghae hyung?
DH: Neh, how are you Kyu?
KH: Ah hyung, Im fine. _______ and I were here in Jeju.
DH: Really? Who else?
KH: Just the two of us.
DH: Just the two of you?
KH: Neh hyung. I asked her to have an out of the town trip and she agreed.
DH: How is she?
KH: She`s having a great time here hyung. She`s playing with the sand.
DH: I miss her already.
KH: You want to talk to her?
DH: I want. But I dont know if she wants to talk to me too.
      Kindly ask her pelase!
KH: Sure hyung.
       ______, Donghae hyung wants to talk to you *handling the phone to her*
___: Neh?
DH  _______, my princess, how are you?
___: Im so good. Kyuhyun and I are enjoying her ein Jeju.
       Its so good to be with him. He even gave me a flower. He`s such a sweet man.
DH: Jinja? Sounds like you`re really having fun with him.
___: yeah.  We are having fun, actually we`re having a walk along the beach.
DH: I miss you princess.. I miss your smile and laugh.
      I am happy that you`re happy there. But I am also sad for I cant see you everyday.
      I hope I was there with you so we can be happy everytime.
___: I am happy here even without you. Bye. *turned off the call*
 
 
     She gave back the phone to Kyu. Kyu felt sadness for his hyung but he understand ______ for saying those words to his hyung, and kyuhyun also know that she still loves Hae.
 
      Donghae`s tears fell from his eyes. He really miss her so much. He is happy for _______ coz she`s having fun with Kyuhyun, but he wished to be on Kyuhyun`s place while they`re having fun. He feels so alone, so sick, unaccompanied... then someone hugged him from behind.
 
 
 
______ in the beach
 
 
 
bonus pics and gifs:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi, this is a short update but I hopr you like it..
How is this chapter, well I know Donghae was hurt again.. T.T sorry Hae..
Im sorry for the typos
 
and guys, please also support my other fanfic:
GROWN UP KISSING MY
FAMOUS BIG BROTHER`S LIPS
I hope you`ll support it just like what you does in COFFEE PRINCESS... 
I`m waiting for you there.. :)))) i hope you like it
 
KyuAnnHae