The First Argument

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

_______'s POV

 

Days passed. After that 'little incident' that happened between Kikwand and me, I didn't see even a shadow of him. I'm his best friend so it bothered me. I sat on a steel chair outside CCW. There I remembered what he said. "If you have time, visit me!", he handed me a piece of paper with his written address. I quickly stood up and bid my goodbye to Heechul oppa.

"Yah...where are you going?", he gripped my hand.

"Oppa. It's an emergency.", I excused myself. "I have to go somewhere."

"Where?"

"I''m in hurry. Bye."

 

I waited for a taxi. I gave the paper to the driver and there he drove away. "Kamsahae ahjussi. Here's my fair.", I smiled and left. I walk on, looking for his exact address. I even asked the people around if ever they know him. Luckily, a woman probably in her 40's is familiar with him. She said she is one of Kikwangie's maids.

"Ahjumma, have you seen him?", I asked.

"Young lady, these past few days, all he did was to get drunk. We asked him what is his problem but he just ignored us. No matter how we stopped him to drink, he really won't stop.", the lady explained.

"Mwo? Do you know why ahjumma?", I asked nervously.

"The last time he went out, he said he would just go to a friend. Then he came back with a very sad emotion. I do not know what happened."

I was stopped when I heard ahjumma. Is it possibly the day where he was in my house? I paused for a while.

"Is something wrong dear?", she asked me.

I smiled and shook my head. "Are we near already ahjumma?"

"Actually, we are here.", she smiled and opened the cream-colored doorway.

His house was quite spacious. The ground was covered with green grasses. It has also a pool.

"Just follow me young lady.", ahjumma smiled. She opened the door and I walked in. I looked around and it's really quite roomy. Ahjumma left me to get some drinks. I continued looking for Kikwang. I went to the dining room, lounge, bath room and even in the bedchambers but I didn't see him. I asked the other maids where he could possibly is and they only answered a specific place. "He is in the attic".

Gosh. If only I asked them a while ago then probably, I didn't sweat like this. I went upstairs where the maid instructed me to go. I opened the last room. I found another staircase and stepped on it until I reached the uppermost stair. I panted heavily as I leaned my hands on my knees. I looked up as soon as I caught my breath and found Kikwang lying on the floor. "Kikwang!", I screamed and immediately run towards him. "Omo...ottuhke?", I panicked as I rests his head to my lap. "Kikwang! You wake up.", I shake his head still with a feeling of ill at ease. Then he opened his eyes. I breathe deeply for that. "Goodness...Kikwang, what happened to you?", I asked him. "Did you get drunk?"

He smiled lifelessly. "Anyeong!", he greeted me with his eye smile.

"Yah? Kikwangie, since when did you know how to get drunk?"

"Since the day I was hurt.", he answered. "Since the day I knew everything I didn't know before."

I cleared my throat and looked away. I was surprised by his answer. "Kikwangie, come on, you should stand up, you're quite heavy, I can't carry you."

"Do you know what was my reason of coming back here in Korea?", he asked me as he shed tears. I stayed silent while listening to him. "It was because of you. I came back with a thought of only you, hoping that you waited for me over those long years.", he fake smiled. "But I was wrong, you have him already.",he cupped my face. "I love you _________! I knew that even before. I didn't have any girlfriend because I want you to become my first and last girlfriend. You said I've changed a lot. I have arm muscles now, you inspired me that's why. You always bully me before, saying I look like a broomstick. I worked out because of you. It was very tiring to stay in the gym but I didn't mind that, I only have you in my mind.”

“Kikwangie...like a broomstick or not, you will always be my friend and that won’t ever change. NEVER! You don’t need to work out, I like you just the way you are. I met you as ‘Kikwang the broomstick’ and I’m happy for that. You don’t need to change yourself physically, because there...”, I pointed out his heart. “I like you because of that. Remember that, okay?”

He chuckled. “You’ll be happy with him, right?”

“I will.”, I became teary-eyed suddenly. “I’m sorry Kikwangie... I didn’t know how you feel. I was clueless. I am so sorry. I didn’t know this will happen. I don’t want to hurt you. Please forgive me!”

“Saranghaeyo _______- ah!”, he cried. “I love you very much but I was late. I was very late!”

 

 

“I’m not the only girl living here. Kikwangie, maybe someone out there is better than me. Kikwang, I love you too, as my best friend. I don’t wanna change that anymore. I don’t want to ruin our memories back then. I treasure them a lot. It’s still here in my heart and I will keep it forever. I’m afraid I might lose you when time comes.”

My phone started to ring. It was Kyuhyun. “Jagiya, where are you? I’m here at CCW and hyung said you went somewhere.”, he asked directly.

“Kyunie...can we talk later on? I need to arrange some things here.”

“Tell me where you are first.”

“I’m here in Kikwang’s house.”, I said. “I’ll be there soon. I just need to talk to him right now.”

“What are you doing there?”

“Kyu, I said I’ll talk to you later. PLEASE!”, I unintentionally shouted then ended the conversation. I didn’t want to do that to Kyu. But that time, I really do not know what should come first. I breathe deeply as I face Kikwang again. “Come on Kwangie, I think you need some sleep in your room. Before I go home, I can give you some help.”, I gave him my hands. “Be careful, we might fall over here!”, I warned. As soon as we reached his room, I helped him lay himself on his bed. I took off his shoes and put it aside. I take a look at his very innocent face. I smiled suddenly as I remember when we used to sleep together when we were still kiddos. And now, we totally have changed. We have transformed to a lady and a gentleman. I sighed. I want to replay the past where we can freely tease and bully each other. I neared him and caressed his unblemished face. I gave him a kiss on his forehead. “I need to go Kiki... my boyfriend is waiting for me. You rest well, arasso? Sleep well...”, when I opened the door,

“Thank you!”, he shouted. “Take care!”

“You’re welcome Kiki... you need some rest. Don’t ever drink alone again, okay? If you need some company, you know my digits.”, I grinned then left.

 

I rode in a taxi again going to CCW. While in the car, Kyuhyun popped out in my mind. I sighed again. “Ottuhke?”, I screamed. “Naega michyeo!”

“Gwenchanayo young lady?”, driver ahjussi asked.

“Ah..neh ahjussi...gwenchana.”, I fake smiled. Then after some minutes, there I arrived at CCW. I took a deep breath before opening the entrance door. For sure Kyuhyun is waiting for me inside. I gathered all my strength and guts before facing him. I opened the sliding door and found him drunk sitting on a table, probably waiting for me. I rushed to him when he’s gonna fall off. “Kyu! You also got drunk?”, I asked him. “Gosh...why are all people getting drunk this day?”, I asked myself as I sat him on the couch.

“Where did you go?”, he asked me again.

“I told you a while ago I’m in Kikwang’s house.”

“What did you do there?”, he shouted seriously. I suddenly froze that all I can do is to clear my throat. “WHAT?”

“What’s the commotion here?”, Heechul oppa popped out from nowhere with Vanessa at his side. “Oppa, let’s leave them first. I think they need to have a serious talk.”, Vanessa whispered.

“Kyu, can you talk to me calmly?”, I asked.

“I’m asking you what did you do there?”, he shouted at me once again.

“I got worried because I didn’t seem him these past days.”, I answered calmly.

“You got worried and you went to his house that’s why you just ended my call like that?”, he harshly asked which made my temper arise.

“Kyu, I said let’s talk calmly and not like this!”

“How do you expect me to respond? I’ll talk to you with my sweetest voice?”, he chuckled.

“Kyu, can you please shut up? “ I asked. “Let me explain.”

“How will you explain what you both did there? Did you have fun with him?”, he gripped my arms with his hands.

“KYU!!! What the... do you think I am that kind of girl, huh?”

“What do you expect me to think about while you were away with him?”

“You don’t trust me?”, I asked. “Do you?”

“I’ll go home now.”, he stood up. “Meet him again next time without my concern!”

“Kyu!!!”, a tear escaped from my eyes. I kneeled down on the floor as I watch him go away. “You trust me! I’m telling the truth!”

Vanessa gave me some comfort while Heechul oppa followed Kyuhyun.

“I do not know how ill I explain all these things to him. He do not trust me.”, I cried and hugged Vanessa. “He don’t trust me!”

 

Sorry for the long-time NO UPDATE! 

Jeongmal minahe my readers..Kinda busy these days so I didn't have time to type this chapter.

Sorry for the typos, kinda sleepy now...

 

Oh, the first argument came! Gosh. >.< How will _________ and Kyu solve this?

WATCH OUT and STAY TUNED for the upcoming chappies. :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

KyuAnnHae