Yearning of the ♥Heart♥

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

PLAY THIS WHILE READING -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYv0Svr1eTo

 

The next morning, Donghae, Hyukjae, Ryeowook and Yesung were waiting for _______ near the fountain in front of the campus. Kyuhyun was still sick though ______ had taken care of him yesterday.

"Is that _________?", Hyukjae asked while  pointing out ________ and Siwon walking together. "With who?"

"Ah, Siwon!", Yesung added.

"Yeah, it's Siwon!", Ryeowook agreed and waved to ________who is coming closer near them.

 

"Oh, is that Wookie?", she asked while trying to contemplate the cute guy who waved at her.

"I think so!", Siwon answered. "With Hyukjae hyung, Yesung hyung and....Donghae hyung?"

"Ah... jeongmal?"

"Since when did Donghae hyung arrive here?", he asked, confused.

"Yesterday!"

"I was absent yesterday!"

"Come on Siwonnie, I'll introduce you to oppanims again!"

 

"_________-ah!", Yesung screamed.

"Come over here!", Ryeowook waved his hands.

"Neh oppa, we're coming!", she yelled back. Both _______ and Siwon ran 'til they reached the four guys near the fountain. She panted heavily, leaning on her knees.

"Gwenchanayo _____-ah?", Donghae and Siwon asked in unison.

"Ah, neh...gwenchana!", she grinned. "That was too far, huh?"

“Have you eaten breakfast already?”, Donghae asked.

“I didn’t eat breakfast yet oppa, I was in rush a while ago!”, she fake smiled.

“So, why don’t we eat first?”, he suggested.

“We’re going to the library, right?”, Siwon spearheaded.

“Ah, yeah, I forgot!”, she giggled.

“Eat first so you won’t starve later in the library.”, Donghae crossed his arms.

“Ottuhke?”, she asked herself.

“Siwon can eat with us!”, Donghae added.

“Is it okay Siwonnie if we eat first?”

“Aren’t we going to be late?”, he asked.

“Don’t worry, my princess eats faster like what you aren’t expecting.”, Donghae joked.

“Yah oppa, do you really need to publicize that?”, she asked and cuffed his arm.

“I’m just kidding my princess!”, he whisper-shouted.

 

They all ended up eating in a restaurant beside KHU.

“Yum yum yum yum yum!”, Eunhyuk his lips while eating the newly-baked pancake. He sliced a part of it and spooned it with Hae but he refused. Ryeowook and Yesung fed each other with the chicken barbeque drumsticks. (These two really! XD) While the three of them remained silent. _______ was busy eating the tuna sandwich Donghae ordered for her. Siwon didn’t eat because he said he’s in a diet. Donghae just watched his princess the whole time.

“Aren’t you going to eat Siwonnie? Donghae oppa?” , she asked while still chewing the food in .

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full!”, Siwon reminded her. “For sure you don’t want to be choked again like what happened when we ate together.”

_________ shut up and continued chewing the food. “Are you really sure you won’t eat?”, she asked again.

“Oh, there’s a tuna on your lip. Let me wipe it my princess.”, he wiped it with his thumb, cupping her face. Then he suddenly froze while doing that with a deep and intense look at her eyes.

 

DONGHAE’s POV

I saw a tuna on her lip and I wiped it. While doing that, out of the blue, I froze looking at my princess’ eyes. My word suddenly stopped and I do not know what I am doing. I cleared my throat as I remember the times when we used to do this thing together. But why does it feel awkward this time? Why does it feel like this? Memories in the past started replaying.

 

FLASHBACK

“Oppa, you are sweating! You need to change your shirt before we go home.”, she said while showing me my wet tank top.

“Hand me my shirt my princess, it’s in my bag.”, I pointed out my shirt in my khaki bag.

“Arasso...”, there she handed me my shirt. I undressed myself already when she turned back after getting my white t-shirt inside my bag. “Omo...”, she screamed out but I can see her.... smiling. “O..oppa y..you sho..should have waited for me to hand you your shirt first b..before you ..u..undress yourself... you know?”, she awkwardly told me. “Gosh!”, I heard her screamed again. “Why is he like that?”

“Ah, my princess, you’ve seen me many times already without my shirt on, aren’t you used to it yet?”, I asked her. I moved nearer to her without her knowing it. I love teasing my princess. I touched her arms and her body shivered. I cackled seeing her so clumsy like that. I removed her hands covering her closed eyes. “Oh, how innocent!”, I whispered.

“Aish, oppa you put this on first!”, she yelled at me, but now she’s looking at me.

I smiled. “So innocent these days!”

“And you are so ert these days!”

“You’re sweating too, lemme wipe it!”, thank goodness I have here my towel hanging on my shoulder. I gently wiped her sweat running over her face. I suddenly remained static while looking at her sparkling and glimmering eyes. “My princess is very beautiful.”, I thought. “She’s the prettiest thing ever!”, then I noticed our faces were getting nearer and nearer to each other. I cupped her face with my hands........and..”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Ehem..ehem...”, Eunhyuk coughed and I realized I’m out of my mind again. I immediately took away my hands over her face. I gulped due to embarrassment.

“I’m sorry!”, I uttered. She remained silent.

 

END OF DONGHAE’S POV

 

 

THE COFFEE PRINCESS’ POV

 

He wiped the tuna on my lips. He was looking at me like there’s a joy on his face. I can only clear my throat. I do not know why but we remained silent that time. I can’t even move myself. But there is one thing that bothers me. The fact that I MISS the way he looks at me like this. It feels different. It really feels DIFFERENT compared to Kyuhyun. My heart beats faster like how it beats before when I’m with him. It’s so unusual. I have to admit this, the way my prince...I mean Donghae oppa is looking at me right now feels like I’m in heaven. Looking at his eyes like this, I missed him even more. I miss the way we were doing this before. 

 

FLASHBACK

“My princess,”

“Waeyo oppa?”

“Can your prince ask a question?”

“I’m ready to listen.”

“Can you describe a man who you want to marry?”

“Mwo? Why did my prince suddenly ask that?”

“I’m just curious my princess.”

“Actually, I don’t need a perfect husband!”, I started. “Though he is not perfect, I want him to try what he can do for our family. And of course, the one who will love and cherish me forever. The one who won’t leave me no matter what will happen. The one who would stay with me even how chaotic our world could be.”, I realized he was looking at me. “Oppa..”, I snapped my fingers but he’s out of his mind. He suddenly neared my face and...........”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I heard someone coughed and there I came back to reality but still looking at him. I cleared my throat. I do not know how I would shift it. “I’m sorry!”, I heard him said that. I gulped again when I saw everybody looking at us. But I noticed Siwon wasn’t here anymore. “Where did he go?”, I asked.

“He said he’s already late!”, Ryeowook answered.

“Mwo? What time is it now?”, again, I asked. I checked my watch and.......”8:00??? Asdfghjkl I’m going to be late.”

“Duh... we tried to wake you up but you both seemed out of your world.”, Yesung rolled his eyes.

“We don’t have our first sched yet.”, Hyukjae added.

“We’re late ______, come on!”, Ryeowook stood up from his chair and pulled her out of the restaurant. “We’ll see yah later hyungs.”

“Neh...kamsahae oppa for the morning treat. I’ll pay you off later.”, she screamed before running.

Donghae remained silent.

“We just want to remind you Hae, Kyuhyun and her are in a relationship already, so you should minimize your moves.”, Eunhyuk reminded him.

“Yeah... we know it’s hard but you should...or else....”

“KYUHYUN WILL KILL YOU!”, Yesung and Hyukjae said in unison. 

 

 

bonus pictures

Kyu's teaser photo for 5jib :) ARMPIT! asdfghjkkl

 

teaser photo for HAE

 

SIWONNIE! 

 

 

 

 

VOTE HERE!

 

 

 

 

Anyeong everyone! 

Here's an update for this weekend!

_________HAE moments here!

IMPORTANT: READ!

I just wanna remind you that I created a new poll because the previous one's votes aren't moving at all. Do not know what happened. So, again. Please vote! :)

 

 

KyuAnnHae