Kyuhyun`s Apology.. for the second time.

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

Author`s POV
 
 
Donghae and Yuri went to the library together.. They greeted the librarian as they enter. There are lots of sturents in there, busy reading but when they saw the famous and girl`s dream boy Donghae, girls started to stumble, books started to fall from the shelves..
 
"Kinda weird huh!" he crossed his eyebrows.
 
"What is happening here?" the librarian shouted.
 
"Not my fault, right Yuri?" Donghae fake chuckled.
 
Yuri chuckled. "Dont know. We better go there and look for books." she suggested.Too much fame will kill you. Better to be ordinary." she thought.
 
 
CCW
 
"What the hell are you doing Vanessa?" Heechul yelled.
 
"Oppa. Im just having a short rest." she stretched her arms.
 
"Ah.... short rest....SHORT REST???? You just arrived here."
 
"FYI oppa. I had my overtime last night continuously from 8 am to 12:00 midnight." she said.
 
"Complaining?"
 
"Sorry!" and she hurried back to work.
 
 
Vanessa tried to work but her co workers noticed her..She felt the sensation of dizziness. Vanessa worked. and worked......and worked...........then all of a sudden, she fell down.
 
Heechul searched for her as fast he could. Heechul carried Vanessa to the sofa.
 
"My fault...Sorry." he sighed.
 
Heechul stayed on Vanessa`s side.. Waiting for her to wake up..
 
 
KHU( Major in Modern Music)
 
"My classmates, you know me for so long right? What about Siwon?" he laughed. "Just one week...One short week.. Well, you know me as a decent, innocent, naive, warm-hearted, responsible, benevolent, discplined, friendly, and angel-like person, right?" he said in front of the class.
 
"It's exactly the opposite of you Cho Kyuhyun." I thought and gave him a glare.
 
 
Howls covered the room.. Its like a clash between two opponents...
 
 
"Anyeong." Siwon greeted the whole class.
 
_______ cheered for him. "Go Siwon!"
 
"Sir, can we go out for a while?" Kyuhyun gripped her hand.
 
"I will just discipline this girl."
 
 
 
 
"What`s your problem? Let me go."
 
"You dont listen to me.. You dont even give me a chance."
 
Silence covered the both of us..
 
 
 
 
"I cant say anything about myself this time.. You will be the one to judge me.. This is just one thing that I can say.. I am also a student who violates the rules of the school. Its all up to you. Vote for me if you think I am a deserving class President." he did some gestured before taking a sit. 
 
 
 
 
KHU library........................
 
"Donghae, done searching for a book? Its almost time.. 5 minutes more.."
 
"Yeah.. almost done."
 
The librarian was about to sign the cards when.........
 
"Mr. Lee Donghae.. you will stay here."
 
"Is there anything wrong with me?" he asked with a confused look.
 
"Arrange the books. Put them back to their shelves."
 
"WHAT???" Yuri and Donghae screamed in unison.
 
Yuri left and Donghae was left inside.
 
 
 
 
Heechul`s POV
 
Heechul is still beside Vanessa, waiting for her to open her eyes. Heechul looks at Vanessa who is innocently sleeping.
 
*I dont know why ut this girl seems to have a magnet on her lips that makes me wanna kiss her. 
My face is getting nearer and nearer to hers..I want to kiss her.. I was about to do it.. when.....
her eyes opened....
 
"What are you doing oppa?"
 
"M..me? D.do.doing? Just c.comparing my face to yours... I..I realized.. Im so much better than you.." I stuttered.
 
 
 
AUTHOR`S POV
 
 
 
Kyuhyun kneeled down. "Im sorry. Forgive me now."he said with a serious look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBERS are highly appreciated... :)
Mianhe for the typing errors.. Im in a hurry. I need to review my notes. ><