The Answer (A sequel to chapter 57)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

“________, I, Cho Kyuhyun is asking you right now with all my respect and love,............. Will you be my girl?”

She cupped . "K....Kyu..", she looked around and found them all shivering while watching them like two love birds.

"Aigoo, who can resist that sweet side of our Kyuhyun?", Heechul chuckled.

"I love it seeing him like this for the first time. He`s too serious.", Leeteuk proudly said.

"Aaahh, our maknae finally have fallen in love.", Kangin smiled. "Thanks to shisus."

"Is that Kyu?", Kibum cant believe it. "He changed a lot."

"My gosh. I think im gonna die now.", Eunhyuk chuckled crazily. "Aigoo, sweetness overload."

"_________ unnie, please say yes.", Vanessa whispered.

"SAY YES!",  all of them screamed. "BE HIS GIRL!"

 

Donghae held the picture of him and __________ which was framed, each of them have those pictures. He started to remember her again. After what Yuri and him have done that night, he feels like regretting it. After all, he made a mistake to _______.He never wanted to coincide with Yuri, but he wanted to be free, away from that who always bugs him. He suddenly thought of something.

“Oppa, neomu neomu chowa!”, ______ giggled when she told him.

“Aigoo. My princess, I very very like you, too.”, he pinched her cheeks.

“Yah, that hurts.”, she pouted.

“Sorry!”

“Ah, can I ask something oppa?”

“Sure, I`m listening.” , he smiled.

“It`s kinda personal, it depends on you if you want to answer.”

“Dont worry, you can ask me anything my princess.”

“Have you ever had a girlfriend before oppa?”, she awkwardly asked.

“Me?”

“Aniyo oppa, not you, the dog!”, she joked.

“I never had a girlfriend. Wae? You want to apply?”

“Jeongmal?”, she asked, not believing Donghae. “Liar! How can you not have a girlfriend?”

“JEONGMAL! I didn’t have any girlfriend, even just one!”

“I really don’t believe you.”

“Trust me. I’m telling the truth. How about you? You had a boyfriend before?”

“I didn’t have one, too. But I have a best friend, we`re very close. All the people around us suspect us to have a mutual understanding. He`s my childhood friend.”

“A boy?”

She nodded. “Yeah!”

“Where is he now?”

“He`s in California.”

“Where in California?”

“Los Angeles.”

“Oh, why is he there?”

“He went there to study.”, he pouted. “He left without seeing me. He didn’t even bid farewell.”

“What? He didn’t say goodbye?”

“Yup. But I understood his reason that time. It was an emergency.”

“Ah... Can you describe him?”

“He has a cute eye smile, he`s not too short, but he is taller than me. I can say he`s the cutest thing ever... especially when he smiles.”

“Who is he?”

“Gi Kwang.”

 

“SAY YES!”, they all screamed.

“________! Give your sweet yes to Kyuhyun!”, Heechul almost gone wild.

“Ottuhke? I’m very nervous.”, she whispered to herself. “Kyuhyun, you stand up.”

“Ani..I won’t stood up until I get your answer.”

“Palli. You stood up first.”

“Ani...”, he shook his head.

“Aigoo, how naughty.”, she frowned. “Arasso, if you don’t follow me, I`ll reject you.”

 

Play this song = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj3Xqdpt7DQ

 

Then DJ Leeteuk played a music again. 

“Aigoo, Leeteuk oppa really, why does he need to play those kind of songs.”

Leeteuk gave Kyuhyun thumbs up again. “FIGHTING KYUHYUN!”

“You stand first!”, Kyuhyun then finally follow her. “Kyu, are you serious this time?”

“When did I joke around?”, he smirked. “I’m serious.”, Kyuhyun then again seized her hand. “I want you to be my girl.”

“Why me?”, she asked. “There are many girls out there, who are prettier, elegant, branier and far away better than me. Why does it need to be me?”, she asked seriously.

“______, even how stupid you are, I love you. You`re not the prettiest among all, but for me no one will ever be prettier than you. You may not be the most elegant girl here in the world, for me, you are the simplest girl which I ever wanted in my life, a girl like you who can live with me forever. You may not be the perfect girl which every man is looking for, for me, there will be NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU.”, he even danced the famous “NOBODY” craze dance by Wonder Girls. She laughed a bit, she was touched by what Kyuhyun said. She realized how serious Kyuhyun is. She smiled.

“Is this the reason why these past days, I felt atypical feelings?”, she asked herself. “Is this the reason why I was hurt when I saw him with girls around?”, she gulped. Again, she caught Kyuhyun looking intently at her. She’s helpless. She can do nothing but to look at him too like being magnetize. “Do I love him now?”, they remained still and seems like their world stopped. All of a sudden, a tear escaped from her eyes. WHY?

 

“I love you so much my princess.”, he hugged the framed picture of _____. “I can’t forget you. I don’t know what to do. Please forgive me. I was wrong. Oppa is a babo. I didn’t want this to happen. I don’t want to lose you. I can’t help myself but to think of only you. Saranghaeyo my princess. I love you so much.”, unexpectedly, the frame tumbled down to the floor and he looked staggered. It`s impossible for it to fall down to the fact that he`s holding it too tight, he even hugged it, but it suddenly fell down. WHY?

 

“YES.”, she finally gave Kyuhyun her sweet yes which widened Kyuhyun`s eyes. Happiness made Kyuhyun hug her. He can’t believe this. All of them inside the shop gone crazy with her answer. They all howled happily for Kyuhyun and ______. ” I can be your girl. I want to be the girl who will make you happy.”

“You`re serious, right?”, he tightened the hug. Howls still filled the shop. They`re all very happy.

“I am.”, she hugged back. She can feel how happy he is. “Can you be my man then?”

“I can be your husband if you want now.”, with his answer, ________ hit his back with her hand slightly.

“Don’t joke, I’m serious.”

“I told you I’m not kidding. I’m serious too, you know?” , he smirked. “Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me. I did that because.........”

“Because what???”

“Because.........”, she don’t know what to say. “Because....”, she gulped and kissed Kyuhyun passionately. Louder howls covered the room again. Kyuhyun cupped her face as they kiss while ________ clasped on his back. Feeling the intense kiss, the couples inside the shop ended up kissing too. Kyuhyun paused for a while, and again, as usual he looked intently at her.

“I love you!”, he smiled and whispered.

“What?”

“I love you!”

“I can’t hear you!”

“I said I LOVE YOU!”, he shouted.

“You love me?”, he smiled.

“Neh.”, he nodded.

“Jeongmal?”

“Neh. I LOVE YOU, seriously!”, he tried to kiss her but she shook her head.

“Wae?”, he pouted. With that pout, ________ kissed him again.

“You happy now?”, she gulped.

“Not yet. I should be the one to kiss you, to be fair.”, he pouted again.

She chuckled. “Wae? Am I not a good kisser?”

“Actually you are. But let me kiss you, please!”, he pleaded.

“Arasso!”, she positioned herself. Chin up. Open arms. Pouty lips.

Full of excitement, Kyuhyun circled his hands on her hips and gave her a kiss on her right cheek, then the left cheek, after that, her forehead, her chin, her nose and lastly, her lips. Both of them felt butterflies inside their tummies.

 

“Oh, how sweet!”, Leeteuk started to kiss Taeyon on her lips after seeing ______ and Kyuhyun. “Saranghaeyo TaeTae..”

“Jeongmal saranghaeyo TeukTeuk.”, she smiled and they kissed again.

 

“Vanessa, kiss your oppa!”

“I love you very much Heechul ahjussi.”, she joked and kissed Heechul.

“Saranghaeyo baby.”

 

“I love you babe.”, Shindong kissed Nari, too.

“I love you more.”

 

“Cutie pie, I love you.”, Sungmin then kissed Sunny, too.

“Saranghaeyo Cutie pie. Let`s live happily forever, okay?”

 

“I love you Gyuri.” Eunhyuk smiled, gummy style.

“Aigoo, you monkey, I love you, too.”, Gyuri kissed Eunhyuk.

 

 

“I love you yum.” , Ryeowook sweetly kissed Beige.

“Jeongmal saranghae yum.”, Beige kissed him.

 

“Saranghae Ddangkkoma! Prince Yesung loves you to death.”, Yesung kissed Ddangkkoma, lips to lips. After that kiss, Ddangkkoma transformed to a beautiful woman which looked exactly like............ Yesung`s ideal woman, Moon Geun Young. He almost jumped like an insane frog when he saw that magical thing. “Omo, you`re very pretty my Ddangkkoma, if only i kissed you a long time ago.”, he kissed Ddangkkoma again. With that kiss, Ddangkkoma returned back to her outmoded image, as a tortoise. Yesung cried, can’t believe what is happening. “Ddangkkoma! Wae? You were Moon Geun Young just a while ago!”, he kissed Ddangkkoma again. But really, it can’t transform to a Moon Geun Young-like anymore. He sighed seeing those couples around him. “When will I find my one true love?”

 

“Omo, what`s happening to Yesung oppa?”, ______ asked.

“Don’t mind him. He`s on high.”, Heechul informed everyone after watching Yesung`s act a while ago. He seemed to be totally crazy. POOR YESUNG. When will he find his one true love?

 

“LET`S CONTINUE THE PARTY!”

 

NEW CHARACTER: LEE GI KWANG(B2ST)

 

BONUS PICS:

 

GYURI

TAEYEON

 

BEIGE

SUNNY

NARI

DDANGKOMA XD

 

 

 

Anyeong people!

Sorry for the late update..

NEW CHARACTER LEE GI KWANG, (What??? what`s gonna be his role? Will he going to be a hindrance between _______ and Kyu`s blossoming relationship? Why did you add him KyuAnnHae?)

Answer: Oh yeah, my readers, I added Gi Kwang because........Im crazily in love to him... AS IN!     CRAZILY! Michyeoso... Jeongmal.hahaha...and, his role is going to be a SECRET for now.. but you`ll know it in the upcoming chapters.. :) he`s CUTE, right? EYE SMILE? SMILE? wahhahaah.. PERFECT!

______ and Kyu are now officially together! wow... O.o What are they gonna do as a COUPLE?

POOR YESUNGIE! TT.TT don't worry, we are always here for you, :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

KyuAnnHae