Run Devil Run =)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"So, does it mean you are CHINGUS now?"
 
 
Kyuhyun and ___ looked back.
 
"Oh oppa, why are you here? And what`s happening here? The books are scattered everywhere." she picks up the book from the floor. "Why are you sweating hard?"
 
 
______ took out her hanky and wiped Donghae`s sweat. Kyuhyun just watched them with ``what the hell`` expression. Donghae was surprised as ______ wipes him.
 
"I got punished."
 
"Why oppa? What happened?"
 
"So, you haven't answered my question yet. Kyuhyun, are you good with her now?" he asked Kyuhyun.
 
"Yes hyung!"he placed his hand on her shoulder.
 
"Yah.. we`re not, and can you please take off you hands from me.Is that how you treat your master?"
 
"Master?" he asked with a confused look."Wait, what`s going on?"
 
"Well oppa. He is my bodyguard for 1 whole week. Isnt that interesting?" she chuckled and continued wiping him.
 
"Bodyguard?"
 
"Yeah~" she nodded.
 
"Sad to say." Kyuhyun smirked.
 
Amazed, Donghae just nodded. "So, what are you doing here?"
 
"We`re gonna search for some books oppa. But I guess you need some help. I`ll help you."
 
"No. You go back to your class. I can do this."
 
"You can do it?  You didnt even arrange half of it."
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yeah~~" she started to picking up the books."Kyuhyun, you can go now if you want."
 
"You`ll stay here? What about our lessons? What about me?" Kyuhyun complained.
 
"Just go..."
 
"Ah, so after treating you this breaktime you`ll do this to me now? USER..."
 
______ ignored him. "You'll be late in class, hurry up!"
 
Kyuhyun left the library.
 
Donghae and ___ started to arrange the books. Donghae smiled widely as he gazes at her...
 
 
"What's with your smile? It can light up the whole library." ______ said.
 
"Im just glad you are here."
 
 
Donghae gave her a back hug. Then.......
 
"What the hell are you doing?" someone popped out from nowhere.
 
 
He released  ___ from him. Donghae and ___ were shocked after hearing the very loud voice of the librarian.
 
 
"EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled again.
 
 
Both Donghae and ____ froze from where they are with "oh no, we`re dead" expressions.
 
"Dont you know the RULES and REGULATIONS here? Hurry up and put those book to their shelves. Do it properly."
 
Donghae and ___ did eye to eye contact and smiled with each other. They went back to work and so as the librarian.....
 
 
 
*Kyuhyun reached his room and sat on his chair before the bell rang.
 
"How can she let me go back here alone? After treating her this breaktime, she will do this to me? After seeing Donghae hyung, he shooed me like a chicken.. and when she wants me, she calls me like a dog. She is totally a user." Kyuhyun thought.
 
"Kyuhyun, have you seen ___?" Siwon asked.
 
 
Kyuhyun glared at Siwon and ignored him.
 
"What`s your problem? I am just asking."
 
"You are my problem.....you know why?  I hate to see you here. Why the hell did you transfer here? You deprived my position."
 
"Is it my fault if they voted for me and not for you?"
 
Kyuhyun balled his fist. He punched Siwon on the left side of his face and another punch to the right. Siwon felt the sensation of dizziness because of the strong punch. He doesnt want to be involve in a fight like this but because Kyuhyun burdened him, he punched the left portion of Kyuhyun`s face with all his might.
 
"I dont wanna fight with you. Please, lets stop this."
 
 
Kyuhyun didnt listen, instead he gave Siwon a massive punch again. Siwon let out a punch too, before the fight get worse, the professor went inside the room  and saw the  fighting scene between the president and vice president. 
 
"Both of you, follow me." he commanded with an unpleasant look.
 
"What do you think are you doing? You should be good models for your classmates.."
 
"What really happened?"
 
 
Silence covered them..
 
 
 
___`s eyes grew bigger as she saw Kyuhyun and Siwon with bleeding faces. "Yah. What did you do?" she asked right after she was called to the clinic.
 
She went nearer to them and checked their bleeding faces. She wiped Siwon`s face firstly which made Kyuhyun a bit mad.
 
"Yah.. wipe me too.."
 
"Cant you wait?"
 
"Im always the second. You dont give me attention." he glared.
 
She looked at him, puzzled. She walked towards Kyuhyun and wiped his face with towel. Kyuhyun stares at her and ___ noticed it.
 
"WHAT?" she continued wiping his bloody face. 
 
Kyuhyun still stares at her. 
 
"You're irritating me! Stop staring at me or I`ll punch your face."
 
 
Kyuhyun keeps on eyeing her. As what ___ said, she will punch Kyuhyun if he continues staring at her. She made it seriously and punch Kyuhyun on his face hardly. Kyuhyun let out an "ouch" look and his face turned to fearful one. _____ made a PEACE sign."I never meant to do it... Sorry."
 
 
Then she ran as fast as she can from the clinic coz she know that Kyuhyun will really make his revenge... Kyuhyun ran towards her................
 
"Come back here. You`ll pay for it..."
 
"Oh no.. Im seriously dead now." she runs as fast as she could."Run devil run!" she even joked while running around.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun`s way of staring at ___ which made her punch him.
 
 
 
 
How is the chapter?
Mianhe if you found it boring...
Please do comment and subscribe.
No silent readers. 
___ should run fast or else............ She`s dead...  
Stay tuned for the next chapter.
After reading this chapter, please proceed to the POLL tab and vote. :) kamsahamnida!