How Can I love you? part 2

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

_______`s POV
 
me:    YOU are the reason why he will leave me.
          YOU are the reason why he will go to U.S.
          Now tell me how can I LOVE you back...???
          TELL ME!!!!!!! Tell me HOW???????  *tears falling*
 
 
      He kneeled infront me and ask for an apology.
 
 
KH:     _______, Im sorry.
me:     Sorry? You said sorry? What can it do to me? huh? Can your "sorry" make him stay here
           For a long time, oppa and I have been together. He`s always there for me, and its so hard 
           now that he`s leaving me. I feel weak..
 
  
       Then I heard heavy footsteps coming again.. They are oppas..
 
 
HC:      What`s happening here?
 
 
       Yesung oppa tried to help Kyuhyun stand.
 
 
YS:      Kyuhyunnie, what do you think are you doing?
 
 
       Leeteuk oppa popped out from nowhere and talked.
 
 
LT:       Guys, lets let them talk. I think we should give them this time to make things 
                     clearer
HC:      But they`re fighting already.!!!! *worried*
LT:       They aren`t fighting. They`re having a heart to heart talk.
YS:      But hyung...........
SM:      I agree to Lleeteuk hyung, we should let them talk together so they`ll get good again.
 
 
 
       I am unstoppably crying after I said those words while Eunhyuk and Ryeowook oppa tries to calm me down.
 
 
 
EH:      ______, relax.
me:      Oppa, can you explain to me what is happening right now? Why is he leaving?
RW:     Ssssshhh.. he has a reason ______..
 
 
AUTHOR`s POV
 
 
         Eunhyuk and Ryeowook explained it as deep as they can. Eunhyuk hugged her as she cries while Ryeowook caresses her gently.
 
         But you know, Donghae was not in his home yet. He`s still in the campis watching what is going on. He saw how ________ cried, while Kyuhyun and her fought, while she`s asking why he would leave, and everything that happened.
       
         He wants to go there on ______`s side so he could wipe her tears away, he wats to be there by her side now that she is in need of him. But he could not because of Kyuhyun. He let out a big sigh.
 
 
DONGHAE`s POV
 
   
          I wish I could help her. I wish I can comfort her. I odnt wanna see her like that especially that she is crying. It makes me weak. I wanna help Kyuhyun too, this is the very first time seeing him like this. He cried a lot. He never did this before. It means that he really loves her now. Kyuhyun is not hard to love. He is a handsome man and he changed already..I mean he is not the Kyuhyun before anymore. So I guess, they both deserve each other.
 

 

 
 
AUTHOR`s POV
 
 
        Donghae sighed. He is so worried on what is happening. On the other side, ________ wanted to go home so he asked Siwon if he would want to sent her home since he know her house already. Siwon agreed so they went to his car and drove away.
 
       Kyuhyun wants to follow here but his hyungs stopped him. They said, __________ just need a time to recover from what happened just a ehile ago.
 
        The party continued. Kyuhyun said he wants to go home already so they decided to go home oo atg the same time...
 
bonus picture.. :))))
 
BonusHae
 
bonus picture
 
BonusHae
 
bonus gif.. :))))
 
bonus gif
 
bonusKyu gif
 
 
bonusHae gif
 
 
 
 
LOL. There are lots of bonus pictures and gifts. :)
ENJOY!
UP NEXT: --->----->--->--->---> CHAPTER 37 (DONGHAE`s FLIGHT)
               STAY TUNED AND BE UPDATED.
               I know this chapter`s not that good.. Sorry
 COMMENTS..COMMENTS..COMMENTS..