The First Date (Accidentally Meeting My Long Lost Best Friend)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Aaaaahhh!", Kyuhyun yawned and rubbed his eyes after waking up. He smiled and took his phone from the tabletop where the lampshade was placed. He dialled _________`s number.

"Oh Kyuhyunie!", she greeted. "Good morning!"

"Good morning baby!", he chuckled, still sounds asleep.

"Baby?"

"Uhm..Babe...Baby...baby pie!", he made some kiss sounds. "Good morning!"

"Yah..good morning Kyunie pie, how was your sleep?", she made some kissing sounds too. "Mwah."

"I met you in my dreams baby!"

"What happened in your dreamland Kyunie pie?"

"I dreamt of having a dozen of children from you. It's funny, right?", he chuckled. "But I love it."

"What the....... you really are a ert, huh?", she smirked.

He chuckled again. "What about you baby? How was your sleep?"

"Oh, I haven't sleep that much Kyunie pie.."

"Wae? Somethin's bothering you baby pie?"

"Nope.", she shook her head.

"Then what?"

"I can't get you out of my mind, that's why.", she grinned.

"Aigoo!", he blushed. "I miss you so much baby."

"We just met yesterday! You missed me already?"

"Uhm... SO MUCH!", he pouted. "Babe,"

"Yeah?", she asked.

"You must be tired."

"Why would I be tired?"

"Because you keep on running in my mind."

"Aigoo... how cheesy.", she blushed, too. "Kyu, do you have a map?"

"I dont have. Why?"

"Coz I seemed like I'm lost from running in your mind."

"If I would send you home, would you keep me baby?", he grinned.

"Of course.." , she smiled.

"Babe, did you just fart?", Kyuhyun asked.

"What?", she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because you just blew me away."

"Hmmmmmftt.. you're so sweet baby!", she grinned. "I'm getting cavities."

"Excuse me baby, do you have a band aid?"

"Wae?"

"Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you."

“Waaaahhhh! I’m blushing!”, she cupped her now-reddish cheeks.

“Babe, do you have a license?”

“Wae?”

“Coz you’re driving me crazy.”

“Grrrr.... you’re driving me crazy too, you know? Stop it now”, she insisted.

“Babe....”

“Again?”

“I know you’re free today.”

“Yeah. I am, why?”

“Dress up. I’ll be there after I take a bath.”

“Wae? Where are we going?”

“Just follow your jagiya. Araseo?”

“Arasso..then I’ll go now.”, she made some kiss sounds again.

“Yeah. Bye baby. Saranghae....”

“Bye Kyunie pie..”, and she ended up the call.

 

After some hours, he finally arrived at her house. He knocked on the door and her mom opened it.

“Oh, son-in-law, come in.”, she smiled brightly.

“Anyeong omma, I came to fetch your beautiful daughter.”

“Oh, she told me about it just a while ago, where are you going?”

“On a date.”, he blushed.

“Aigoo, I heard she’s your girl now?”

“Indeed!”

“Good to hear.”

“Oh, I want to ask you omma, what’s her favorite dish?”, he whispered.

“Don’t worry about that, she eats everything!”, her mom whispered back.

“Jeongmal? No doubt, she’s becoming chubby nowadays.”, he chuckled.

“Yeah, don’t worry about the foods or dishes. I told you, she eats everything.”

“Omma!”, _______ frowned, who seemed to be eavesdropping that time. Her mom and Kyuhyun almost fell down when she yelled at them. “Nice blather huh?”, she smirked.

“Oh dear, your jagiya is here. Palli or you’ll be late on your date.”

“You talked about what?”, she wrinkled her forehead.

“We talked about ......about....”, her mom stuttered.

“We talked about you.”, Kyuhyun grinned.

“You talked about me? Now, what did you converse about me?”

“You’re becoming y these days.”

“But I heard the opposite of that a while ago.”

“Ani..we’re just kidding.”, Kyuhyun explained. “Right omma?”

“Y...yeah... now, go before you get late.”, she pushed them out of the house.

“Yah omma, you’re pushing me like you’re going to abandon me.”

“Ah, is that so? It’s okay to abandon you, as long as you’re with my future son-in-law.”

“Aish.... Naega michyeo!”, she scowled.

“Don’t be like that to your mom, aigoo.” Kyuhyun glared.

“Yeah..yeah, I know she’s your ally.”

 

After their “little” argument, they drove away heading to a restaurant.

“I think I have seen an angel.”, Kyuhyun started a conversation while the car was covered by silence.

“Didn’t the angel freak out when he/she saw you?”

“At first she freaked out, but later she gave in. She found me so attractive that her wings broke down.”, he smirked. “Can you see how appealing I am?”

“Wow Kyuhyun! Very proud, huh? I can’t reach you, you’re too high!”, she sneered.

“Seriously, you look so beautiful with your dress.”

“It’s my dad’s gift on my last birthday when he was still here.”

“Fits you well.”, he complimented. “Your birthday is approaching, I week more to go. What do you wanna do?”

“Yeah, it’s coming.”

“What’s your wish?”

“Uhm........I have a list actually. But above all those wishes, I want my best friend to come back here on my birthday. “We were still 13 when we last saw each other. 3 years have passed already and I’m missing him so much.”

“Him?”

“Yeah.”

“Who is he? Where is he now?”

“He’s in Los Angeles.”

“Why did he leave?”

“Molla, his parents forced him to study there.”

“We’re here.”, he parked the car. “Let’s not talk about that, it will make you sad.”

 

They ordered some dishes like Doenjang soup (soybean soup vegetables), cooked rice, kimchi, bean sprout side dish, spinach side dish, steamed egg, roasted small fishand bulgogi before digging in.

“Say Aaahhh!”, he spooned a menu.

She did it as what he instructed. “Aaaaahhh, so delicious.”

After eating, they drove again to watch movies.

“What do you wanna watch?”, he asked while checking all the plastered movie posters on the wall.

“I want a thriller movie. I want a movie which will make me goose bump. That’s interesting.”, she suggested.

“Oh, creepy.”

“Wae? You don’t like whodunit movies?”

“I do, but it’s kinda scary.”,

“It’s not. It’s just a movie, it’s very exciting.”

“Exciting?”

“Aish, you’re so gay. Let’s watch it, okay?”, and she dragged Kyuhyun over the ticket booth. “Don’t worry, I’ll pay for it.”

Afterwards, they bought two small boxes of popcorn and sodas then later find some extra seats inside the movie theater. “Are you ready Kyuhyunie?”

“Oh, those sound effects make me nervous. Can’t they minimize the sound a bit?”, he covered his ears but the effects turned out to be louder and louder as the heartbeat sound of the movie started to play. Then an unexpected “BOOM” sound effect exploded. “Oh!”, Kyuhyun almost had a heart attack. “It’s very loud! Somebody go minimize the volume! It’s breaking my eardrums.”, he even stood up.

“Kyu?”, ______ heaved him down due to embarrassment which he caused. Everybody inside the theater set their eyes on both of them.

“Wae? I’m telling the truth, they should minimize the sound, it’s breaking my eardrums.”

“You just watch. Cover your ears if you want. You’re disturbing the other people around.”

“If it goes......b”, with his unfinished sentence, the sound goes “BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!” again which drove Kyuhyun really mad. “What the........”, he shouted again but ________ cupped his mouth before he tell unpleasant words again.

“The movie is going to start, you shut up before I kick your out.” , a muscular man beside him warned Kyuhyun who is now burying his head over _________`s arm. Both _________ and Kyu froze to death with the man’s threat.

“Ssshhhhh!”, she signaled Kyuhyun. “Now, you shut up and just watch.”

There it comes, a rainy night. A young girl appeared, running, she seemed to be helpless. Someone has been following her. She kept on running, not sure where she is going. She continued running on the highway in the middle of the night, with no people, and no cars roaming around. The rain continued pouring and she seemed very frightened. She don’t know what to do, someone is really following her. She run faster, not giving a glimpse at her back. All of a sudden, she was tripped on a muddy soil and her whole body soaked in the mud. She tried to get up but a hand gripped on her both feet. She tried to struggle, she wriggled her feet, and she fight back but she can do nothing. She dared to look at that thing and saw a 

“Waaaaahhhhhhh!”, Kyuhyun screamed when that scary man appeared on the screen. “Omo, let’s get outta here.”

“It just started. There are still lot of thrills after that, even scarier than what you expected.”, she’s very relaxed.

After some minutes, a scary character popped out on the screen again. “Waaaaaahhhhh!”, he cupped his face. “I’m going to die, seriously.”

“Won’t you stop screaming?”, the man beside him yelled.

“Kyuhyun, let’s go...”, _______ dragged Kyuhyun out of the MTC. “Before he kill you.”

“Seriously, he’s even scarier.”

“I know, right?”, she was about to step back when he accidentally bumped into someone. “Oh, mianhe!”, she bowed 90 degrees. “Jeongmal mianhe, I didn’t see you.”

“Yah, why are you apologizing? You didn’t do it on purpose.”, Kyuhyun enclosed his hand to hers.

“It was my fault Kyuhyun.”, she insisted. “Jeongmal mianhe.”

“It’s okay miss, don’t worry.”, he smiled. That smile made _________ dumbfounded.

“That smile. It’s very familiar.”, she thought. “His smile looks exactly like him. His eyes too.”, she still looked flabbergasted. “Eh? What am I thinking about? That’s impossible. It’s not him. It’s obviously not him. Maybe he is just his look-alike. But what is this feeling? He seemed really HIM.

“Is there a problem?”, he asked with a smile on his face again.

“Eh?”, she finally have woken up. “Uhm...ah..no, there’s no problem.”, she shook her head. “I just remembered my best friend.”, she grinned.

“Your best friend?”

“Yeah...”

“Yah, let’s go. We still have a lot of things to do.”, Kyuhyun hauled her away from that guy. “What’s wrong?”, he asked.

“Nothing.”, she shook her head. “Let’s just go. Maybe, I’m just daydreaming again. Forget it.”

 

They left that guy who seemed confused too. “What is about her best friend?”, he asked himself still looking at her and Kyuhyun slowly fading out from the crowd. “Wait... she looks exactly like her. Her hair looks exactly like her hair, even her smile. She said she just remembered her best friend. “, he started to contemplate things. “Is it possible? Is she _________?”

 

“What’s wrong with you? You became quiet when you met that guy. Are you interested to him, huh?” , Kyuhyun asked while they are eating ice cream. ______ didn’t respond. She looks totally puzzled thinking of that guy she bumped into.

“Baby pie.......”

“..................”

“Are you okay?”

“What?”, she faced Kyuhyun, still mystified. “What did you ask me Kyunie pie?”

“You seemed lost.”, he pouted.

“Ani... I just forgot my phone.” , she made it as an excuse, she really did forget her phone.

“Ah..arasso. Where do you want to go next baby?”

“Uhm...let’s go home.. I want to rest.”

“You’re tired already?”

“Yeah. Kind of.”, she forced smiled. “Is it okay?”

“Of course. But let me ask a favor.”

“What is it?”

“I’ll stay in your house until it gets dark.”

“Is that so? Arasso, you’re always welcome.”

“Thanks baby.”, he kissed ______ on her cheeks. “Want me to carry you? You said you’re tired.”

“I am..but I can walk.”

“Let your jagiya carry you.”, he started to carry her, bridal style.

“Isn’t this embarrassing?”, she buried her head on his chest.

“Obviously not. We’re a couple, we can do anything we want.”, he smiled.

“Kyuhyunie, listen very well...”

“I’m listening very very well baby.”, he kissed her forehead.

“I love you.”, she whispered very softly. His eyes widened when he heard it. His jaw dropped off. He stopped in the middle of the crowd, still carrying her, bridal style. The people passing by set their eyes to them. “Aigoo., how sweet.” “Oh, that feels good.” “Sweetness overload.”

“Can you repeat it baby?”, he pleaded.

“No... I said you listen very well.”, she shook her head again.

“I want to hear it once again. Please!”

“I LOVE YOU KYUNIE PIE!”, she yelled over the crowd passing by them.

“Woaaahhhh..She said she loves me!”, Kyuhyun screamed like crazy. “She said she loves me, did you hear that people?”

Now, all the crowds are looking at them. They can’t take their eyes over that couple. “KISS”, they all requested.

“Did you hear that baby? They want us to kiss.”, he grinned evilly.

Without hesitation, she cupped her hands on his face and kissed him fervently, still with their position, bridal style. They look really romantic, not minding the crowd around them, they even kissed.

“I love you too baby.”, Kyuhun kissed him back.

“Kaja kyunie pie! That’s embarrassing, you know?”

“Yah, I know it’s a bit embarrassing, but it’s all worth it. I am the happiest person living on Earth now. Thanks to you baby pie.”

“No need to thank me Kyunie pie. I love you and that will only matter between us two.”

 

 

Gi Kwang's smile

 

HAPPY ELFS DAY fellow ELFS.. Happy 5th anniversary to all of us.

Let's live together forever, arasso? :)

Oh, how's the chappy. 

Gi Kwang and __________ finally met. But they still don't know each other. I mean, they are not yet sure if they really found each other. :) Am I clear? XD...don't know either. Their world crossed again without them knowing it. Awww...too bad. That's their chance already. T.T

Kyu and _________'s first date, aigoo, Sorry if I disappointed you, I'm not good with that dating thingy.. XD ahh, those sweet pick up lines that you have read, I Googled it. LOL.  Is it corny? LOL, just tell me.

_________'s first I love you to Kyuhyun, wow...that feels good. She finally told him that "3 meaningful words" Awwww...so sweet...

CUT!

Anyway, i want to share my other one shot fanfic.. Please do read it too.

ETERNAL LOVE(A STORY OF BESTFRIENDS) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/43524/eternal-love-a-story-of-best-friends-donghae-korean-nominwoo-sad-you

 

KyuAnnHae