The Ball Party part 1

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

        When they were about to go inside the shop, they saw ______ who is hiding beside the car.
 
 
" _____! What are you doing here?" Donghae asked.
 
"Aigoo. How is this? Oh no.. Im dead.. How will I explain this? What will I say? OTTUHKE?" I panicked.
 
"____, why are you here?" he repeated.
 
"Have you heard us?" Sungmin asked.
 
"Huh? No..I didnt hear anything..."she stuttered. 
 
"Lets just get inside, neh?" Donghae said.
 
 
 
 
"Where have you been, huh?" Chulli asked.
 
"____, you said you`ll just get your phone, what took you so long?" 
 
"I..I just...." she fake smiled.
 
"Come here!"
 
"B...but." 
 
"Just go my princess." Donghae smiled and freed her.
 
 
           ________ went to Kyuhyun and sat beside him. He glared  at _____ doubtfully.
 
 
 
"Why?"
 
Kyuhyun glared. "Get your phone, huh?"
 
"Kyu.... lemme explain.Its just that......Oh wait, why will I explain it to you? We`re not in a relationship in the first place." she smirked.
 
"But you lied..."
 
"Sorry .......Mr. EVIL."
 
"I said Im not evil. Aish. How many times do I need to tell you about it?"
 
"Okay Mr. Wicked, sorry."
 
"Stop it you stubborn girl." 
 
"EVIL!"
 
"STUBBORN!"
 
"WICKED!"
 
"!"
 
"WHAT?"
 
"You cant defeat me."
 
"Donghae oppa, save me from this EVIL CREATURE here."
 
"Kyuhyun, you shouldnt be doing that to my princess." he stopped him.
 
"She started this." Kyuhyun defied.
 
"Its not me... you did." she interfered.
 
"NOT ME...You."
 
"You..."
 
"YOU..."
 
"YOU..."
 
"Yah... CAN YOU STOP THAT??? YOU`RE SO ANNOYING!"Heechul screamed like hell.
 
 
       Kyuhyun and _____ both stopped as the deafening mouth of their hot tempered chingu started to talk. Even the boys were stopped.
 
 
"Lets just talk about your ball party. Are outsiders also welcomed there at your campus?" Leeteuk said.
 
"Of course hyung, wanna come?" Ryeowook giggled.
 
"Of course!"
 
"I'll just bring Ddangkoma." Yesung smiled.
 
"Hey,its a BALL PARTY...not an animal party."
 
"So, you shouldn't be included too."
 
"Why not?"
 
"Have you forgotten? You are monkey, aren't you?"
 
 
 
"Then, what about Donghae and Kyuhyun?"
 
"I have ________." Donghae and Kyuhyun said in unison. They exchanged back gazes.
 
 
 
 
KYUHYUN`s POV
 
 
        Donghae hyung wants ______ as a partner too? Does it mean.. I cant own her on that night? Does it mean.. I cant dance her everytime I want? What if Donghae hyung is gonna be her first dance on that ball? What if she fell for him? Then, how will be my feelings for her? I hope this will not happen.... I want her.. I need her....I like her...
 
 
DONGHAE`s POV
 
 
      This is going to be so hard.... How can I confess my feelings to her on that ball...I dont wannna hurt my dongsaeng Kyuhyunnie, he means to me a lot. But _____ means to me a lot too. 
I LOVE HER. But Im afraid someone might get hurt when I confess my feelings to her. I know Kyuhyun feels the same way as I do. I cans see it with his acts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE BALL
 
 
       Every student prepared and dressed up for the unawaited party... Different styles of gowns, high heeled sandals, shoes for men, and tuxedos showed up. All of these things together with the ball lights made the party dashing and flamboyant. Students started to arrive on the campus, wearing their fabulous gowns together with their escorts/partners/dates. 
 
       On the other hand, ______ Vanessa are busy with the makeover. The boys decided to go inside their campus already, they want to be surprised by  _____ and Vanessa.
 
       When these boys reached the campus, dont be surprised, of course you know what happened there already, right? STAMPEDE. 
       Oh, well, not really stampede...lets say, COMMOTION? Yes,  gosh, Was it their fault if they were borned to be so handsome as hell? Poor girls,...Even though they have their own escorts, having these kind of boys is really a BIG JACKPOT...
 
       Finally ______ and Vanessa were done with the makeover. They headed on to the campus after that.
 
 
As they enter the gate, men were captivated by their charm. All of them were strucked and smile just formed to their SO HANDSOME faces.. DOnghae was of course puzzled and surprised and so as Kyuhyun who seems to be really captivated and fascinated by _____. 
 
 
"WOW..."Eunhyuk exclaimed.
 
"You girls are so pretty." they all complimented.
 
"Oh, Gyuri is there, bye guys.. see you later." Eunhyuk left and went to Gyuri.
 
"Nari`s there too. Gotta go and get her." Shindong followed.
 
"Awww.. Beige is there too. Bye hyungs." Ryeowook left too.
 
"Who will be your partner ______?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When she fought with ______.
 
LOL..just imagine these boys on the ball party not on the Golden Disk Award.
 
 
When Kyuhyun saw ______.
 
 
When Donghae saw _____.
 
 
 
 
Anyeong... Here`s an update again. I hope you`ll love this chapter. 
How`s that, _____ needs to choose her for the party.
Once again, I give you chance to vote for your bias.
Proceed here to vote ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/user/8945
Please do comment and subscribe after you read this. Reading comments is my hobby. ;)