Her Plan

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

The morning came and _______ is still on her bed. She checked her phone like what she always does every morning and saw 36 missed calls and 3 messages from Donghae.

 

‘Is there something wrong my princess? I noticed yesterday you don’t feel alright. Let me know and I will help you.’

‘Are you asleep now my princess? Don’t make me worry here, please!’

‘Is there something wrong between us? Why are you not answering my calls?’

 

                After reading all his messages, she got off her bed and ate breakfast. She prepared herself for her work and went to CCW. When she arrived and opened the door, she saw Donghae inside. She faked a smile to him so he won’t assume she is having a problem about Yuri and him.

“I brought you some flowers!” he took the flower on the table and handed it to her. 

She just smiled and accepted it.

“Are you sick?” Donghae asked.

“Ani...gwenchana!” she responded in a little pale voice.

“You didn’t reply last night.”

“I just read your message this morning.”

“Oh...”

“I’ll go to work now... thanks for the flowers.” she was about to go when Donghae talked to her again.

“Is there something wrong between us?” he asked.

She simply shook her head. “I’m just... I just have my period.” She lied. “So, I don’t really feel good today.”

“Did you bring napkin? I’ll go buy for you if you didn’t.”

“Eh??? Ah, you don’t need to, I have some here.” She showed her bag. “I’ll go to work now.”

“Can I help you with your work my princess?”

“Mwo? Andwae. I can do it.” She refused with his offer to help her.

“Please!”

 

Donghae ended up helping her while Vanessa and Heechul went for a check-up. He delightfully welcomed and served the customers. A smile can clearly be seen on her face while watching him work like she already forgot what happened yesterday in the mall.

“Am I doing right?” Donghae smiled at her and served the other customers.

She crooked a smile on her face and nodded. “You can apply here now!”

 

                He worked the whole day with _______. The next morning came and they went on their separate ways to KyungHee University. _________ was walking along the hallways of the school when someone approached her.

“Hey ________!” a girl’s voice softly shouted.

She looked back and saw Yuri. She let out a big sigh and faced her.

“It’s nice for me to see you here again.” She smiled playfully.

“Welcome back!” she shortly responded and pretended she didn’t know about how they conversed in the mall.

“Can I meet you later at 5 pm?” Yuri asked.

“Meet me for what?”

“I just missed my dongsaeng.”

“Really?”

“Yeah~~~”

“Alright.”

“I’ll see you later.” And she left.

 

                She watched her walk away and fades in the midst of all the students roaming around. ‘Why does it need to be you Yuri unnie?’ she asked herself and shook her head.  while she thinks of Yuri.

Someone back-hugged her all of a sudden.

“Donghae oppa, stop this. It is embarrassing.” She looked around.

“Come with me then! I will show you something you like!” Donghae smiled and put on a blindfold over her eyes.

“Yah...what is this?” she tried to peek but Donghae was a little strict.

Donghae guided her way to the place where he will take her.

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a place here in our campus you never saw yet before.”

“Jinja? But I already know this campus and I guess I’ve been to all the corners of this already.”

“Don’t be such a braggart miss!” Donghae poked her head.

“Fine! Where are we now?”

“We’re near my princess.”  They took some few more steps before they finally arrived at the place he was talking about. “Are you ready?”

“I am!”

He took off the blindfold on her eyes. “Don’t open your eyes yet.”

“Aigoo, where exactly are we?” she wondered.

Donghae stood her on a certain place where he made sure she can see the best view in that place. He slowly took off the blindfold on her eyes then covered it with his hand.

“Yah oppa, when will you show me this?” she stamped her feet on the ground, feeling really excited to his surprise.

“Just a second my princess.” He kissed her head. “Saranghaeyo!” he removed his hand from her eyes and let her see the view.

 

 

“OMO!” she exclaimed after seeing the cherry blossom park in front them. “Oppa, I didn’t see this one before!”

“Neh...” Donghae chuckled while watching her get amazed. “Do you like it my princess?” he asked and back-hugged her, wrapping his strong arms to her.

“I really like it Donghae oppa!” she leaned her head on his shoulder as they feel the fresh air. Donghae tucked her chin on her neck then began kissing it causing her to groan a little. “You are the one for me, my soul mate...”

“Donghae oppa... do you love me?” she asked upon suddenly remembering Yuri.

“I love you so much my princess...you know that.”

She faced Donghae. “Jeongmal?”

“You don’t believe me?” he pouted.

“Of course I do!” she said. “I’m just making sure I’m the only one oppa.”

“You don’t have to worry my princess. You’re the only girl I’ve ever loved. You’re the only girl I want to live with.”

“No other woman?”

“No other woman...only you.” He said before catching her lips with his.  Donghae wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her against his body. They both longed for a hug after they kissed.

        After this, they walked together under the cherry blossom flowers holding each others’ hands. ________ was relieved after hearing Donghae said those words to her. For her, she has no problem with Donghae after all it was only Yuri who tries to invade their relationship.

        Donghae sat on the grass and tugged ________ to sit in front him. She rested her head on his chest and he cuddled her again. “Let’s stay like this.” He said and kissed her shoulder.

                She feels happy on what they are doing. She feels secured while she is in his arms. Minutes passed after they chitchat with each other and she had fallen to sleep lying on his arms. Donghae watches her innocently sleeping then later trailed kisses on her face. “I don’t know how to tell you my princess. I’m afraid of losing you again.” He said and brushed his thumb on her face. “Please bear with me this time my princess...” and he gave her another kiss again while she's asleep.

                He got a message from Eunhyuk telling him they are already late for 25 minutes. Seeing his princess sleep like an angel, he didn’t wake her up and just let her sleep in his arms. They stayed under the cherry blossom flowers from 7:30 to 10:25 am when she finally had woke up. 

“Oh!” she rubbed her eyes after seeing him.

“What did you do last night? You lacked of sleep my princess.”

“Aigoo... oppa, I’m sorry.” She said and stood up. “Because of me you didn’t attend your class. Jeongmal mianhe oppa.”

“It’s alright my princess!” he stood right after her. “I didn’t want to wake you up a while ago. You really slept soundly.”

“I’m sorry.” She said again.

“I’d rather be with you than to see her again.” He accidentally said.

“Nugu?”

“Never mind...” he faked a smile. “Let’s go back to the campus then if you still want to go.”

“Is it Yuri unnie?” she wondered.

“Mwo? Y...uri?” he stuttered. “Of course not her.” He chuckled. “I didn’t pass my requirement yet to Professor Sung. She’s going to scold me again.” He scratched his nape.

“You need a help oppa?” she knew he was only lying. _______ knows it is because of Yuri but she didn’t want to oppress him by thinking of a reason to her conviction.

“I can do it my princess. Don’t worry.” He said and they went back to the campus.

“Where did you two go?” Yuri asked and confronted them in the hallways. “We had a quiz Donghae.”

“We just went somewhere.”

“So, are you letting her mess up with your studies now?” she asked face to face.

“Yuri, let’s make it clearer.” Donghae started. “You don’t have to care about us. We’re not interfering with your business so please do the same too, will you?” he said and gently gripped _______’s hand then walked away.

“________, don’t forget about our appointment later.” Yuri reminded her. “I’ll see you at our school’s facade.”

 

5:00 pm.  The time of Yuri and _______’s get-together appointment, she told Donghae not to wait for her anymore and told him some school-related excuses. She’s there for almost 30 minutes but Yuri didn’t arrive yet. “I hope she’s not making fun of me again.” She sighed and watched the students exit the front gate of the school. At last, she saw Yuri coming over with some guys around her. “Bye boys!” she heard her said before the boys left.

“You’re not the Yuri I know anymore.” _______ said and puffed her cheeks.

“Follow me.” Yuri said and went to her car.

“Where are we going?” she said forgetting the ‘unnie’ she used to call her before.

“Just ride in.” She rolled her eyes and they drove away.

 

                Yuri dragged her in the club where _______ really dislikes.

“What are we doing here?” she asked and tried to free herself from her grip.

“We will have fun, is it not obvious?”

“I’ll go home!” she said but Yuri shook her head.

“We’re already here!” she said and before ______ says something, they are already inside a room rocked by a pop music with all the party people dancing together. She sighed and tried to cope up with her. Yuri sways her hands up high while they go to the bar’s counter. They sat on the steel chair. Yuri ordered the Guinness beer for her.

“Here yah go.” She handed her the glass of beer.

“No, I don’t drink!” she shook her head and placed the glass on the counter table.

“Aish... put away your innocent side. Drink it for me, for Yuri unnie.” She said and handed it her again.

“Andwae... I’m not drinking this.”

“It’s not that strong, beer has benefits to our body. You have to take this in.” She smiled and drank the glass of beer she’s holding.

“I’m sorry but I think I need to go now.” She said and was about to stand up when Yuri firmly gripped her wrist.

“Drink this I said.” She glared.

“Yuri unnie, why are you doing this?” she asked her. “You’re not the Yuri unnie I know anymore. Why suddenly changed like that?”

“Well, I’m tired of being too good.” She said. “Now, drink this before we go to the dance floor.”

“Aniyo...”

“Come on, just one then we can go back home.” She grinned. “You don’t wanna stay here for so long, right?”

“Are you sure we’ll go home after this?” she puffed out and took the beer on the table. She’s having second thoughts about drinking the beer but she wanted to go home earlier. She drank the glass of beer and she suddenly felt the sensation of dizziness causing her to fell off the chair. Before she became unconscious, she heard a loud laughter from Yuri and saw two tall figures of men carrying her to an unknown place. 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeong yorobun!

COFFEE PRINCESS is becoming more exciting every chapter. 

WHO IS STILL IN DONGHAE'S SIDE?

WHAT ABOUT KYUHYUN'S SIDE?

GO COMMENT YOUR TEAM AND WE WILL SEE WHO AMONG KYUHYUN AND DONGHAE IS LOVED THE MOST.

AND, What is Yuri planning for _______? 

I'm telling you now, it's a plan all of us would NEVER like. 

Stay updated!

 

 

BTW, I created a page on FB, so please help me by clicking LIKE.. :) I owe you for this. :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KyuAnnHaes-Fan-Fiction-Stories/247039738677888?ref=ts

And I'm continuing my other fanfic,  Try reading it.

Grown Up Kissing My Famous Oppa's Lips. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32776/grown-up-kissing-my-famous-oppa-s-lips-comedy-donghae-korean-romance-superjunior-you

 

 

KyuAnnHae