I'm sorry Kyu, I cheated on you!

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Why are you here in my room?", she squealed and hit Kyuhyun with the pillows around her. Kyuhyun yawned as if nothing happened, still eyes closes while stretching his arms.

"Good morning jagiya!"

"Why did you sleep here?"

He grinned. "Ah...I felt cold last night baby...the comforter can't give me enough heat. So I hope you would not mind sleeping beside you. I got a free hug.", he chuckled.

________ gave him a glare. "You are the most ert boyfriend ever. You know that?"

He pouted. "I'm not ert. I'm just romantic!"

"Whatever...we better get up, I'll make breakfast for us."

"How was your sleep anyway?", he asked as he draws a heart shape on her palm.

"Kyu, I dreamt of an unforeseen dream. I really can't believe it,"

"Wae? It's about what?"

Having a dozen children with you is really a nightmare.", she shrieked.

"Jinja? a dozen kids? Woaahh..How great!", he grinned.

________ pinched his arms which made him moan aloud. "Great? 12 kids, then you said great? Michyeoso?"

"Try to imagine this baby, we can have a complete set of volleyball players. We'll see them play together. Aigoo...that feels good."

She smirked. "You're crazy, imagining the delivery of the child is quite enough to kill me, how much more if I will give birth to 12 babies?"

"Yah...don't say that! Babies are blessings! They are angels."

"Yah, why are we even talking about this? It doesn't make sense.", she stood up and searched for her kitty slippers.  "I'll go to the kitchen now."

 

After some seconds, Kyuhyun received a phone call coming from his daddy.

"Son, rush here in the company as soon as possible. You are needed here for the business rights."

"Mwo? Naega wae?"

"Just come here son, mom and I will go to Canada later! I heard from your friend MinSung you are in your girlfriend's house."

"Eh? MinSung? I don't have any friend named MinSung dad.",he got confused. "Ah..", he chuckled. "Did you mean Sungmin?"

"Whatever...Just hurry up before we fly over."

"Neh...arasso...I'll be up there.",heended the convo. "My dad really...MinSung?", he chuckled again. "He's becoming old now.", he continued chuckling. He went downstairs and smelled the aroma of the food  _______ was cooking. "Babe,I want to eat here...but I need to go to the company right now. They need me there. Is it okay if I go home?"

"Really? Arasso, gwenchana...For sure it's a very important thing...Hurry up so you won't be late."

"Neh...Thank you once again. I enjoyed last night.Tell omma I thank her."

"Nado...Take care on your way. Saranghae Kyunie.."

"I love you more....goodbye."

 

Minutes passed. She's done with the food preparation but there was no one around to eat with so she put them in the fridge first. "I don't like eating all alone. I won't enjoy the food." Afterwards, she received a phone call.

"Yobosaeyo?", she greeted.

"Sweetie.", the other line greeted back. "Can you open the door?"

"Kikwangie?"

"Neh...it's me!"

"Jahm kahn mahn...I'm coming."

"Neh..."

As soon as she opened the door, Kikwang gave her a hug. "Bogoshippo.", he smiled.

"We just saw each other last night!", she hugged back. "Come in."

"You didn't change your sleeping wardrobe yet."

"Ah..neh, I didn't change it yet. Kyuhyun was in my room a while ago."

"Mwo?"

"Omma let him sleep here"

"In your room?", his eyes got wider.

She nodded. "Did you eat already Kwangie?"

"Not yet... I went here to eat.", he chuckled.

"You came here just on time. Kyu and I were supposed to eat breakfast together but since he was called in their company I didn't eat any. But you're here, so I think we should eat it together.", she grinned and took off the meal outside the fridge.

"Wow, it's mouth-watering.", he his lips. "You were the one who cooked this?"

She just nodded.

"Jeongmal? Since when did you learn how to cook?"

"Molla...let's just eat."

 

She reheated the food first before they eat together. "How does it taste Kwangie?"

"Yummy as expected.",his eyes smiled.

"Your eyes didn't change.", she chuckled. "Still cute when you smile."

"Ah..neh..that's my asset, you know?"

“I know...”

“Where’s omma? I brought fruits for her.”

“She’s at work.”

“Mind having a walk outside after we eat this?”

“Okay...”, she smiled. “But I’ll change clothes first.”

 

While they are having a stroll...

“It feels good to be here in Seoul again.”

“Staying in your country is far away better than going overseas.”

“I agree with you.”, he grinned. “Oh, ice cream. I’ll buy some.”

“I love that.”, she chuckled. “I want cookies and cream.”

 

They returned back home after walking around.

“Aigoo, I’m so tired.”, she laid down on the cream couch beside Kikwang who is heavily panting. “I’ll go get a towel for you.”, she stood up from the couch. But he slogged her back which made her sit on his lap. Their eyes met.

“Kwangie....what are you.........”

Before she grumbled, Kikwang attached his lips to her already. His right hand on her back and the other hand massages her right arm. The kiss became intense. They are unaware of their world. He carried her up and laid her on the long sofa. He trailed kisses on her. “Kikwang...”, she moaned a bit, seems like she’s enjoying what they are doing. Not until when Kikwang began to massage her thighs. He pushed him away from her. Her heart beats faster than what was usual with a feeling of being uneasy to the fact that she knows what she did was a big mistake and she cheated on Kyuhyun. She closed her eyes. She shook her head. Silence covered the room. Kikwang can do nothing but to stare over the floor. He knows that what he did was really disappointing to _______’s part. “I’m sorry.”, he finally confessed.

Her body trembled. “I’ll go change my clothes...I think you need to go home.”

“I didn’t mean to do it...”

“Just go home...please!”, she cleared before finding her way to her room. She locked the door still with a feeling of being ill at ease. She let out a big sigh. “Forgive me Kyuhyun! I didn’t want to do it. I was out of my mind. Forgive me.”

At that time, she received a phone call from Kyuhyun again.

“Jagiya!”, he sweetly greeted.

“N..neh?”, she stuttered, still nervous.

“I’m here in the company already.”

“Oh...that was fast.”

“Saranghaeyo jagiya... take care of yourself there.”

“Neh..I will...you, too.”, he stuttered again.

“Your voice seemed uneasy, are you okay?”

“Uhm? Ah...neh, gwenchana... I just missed you.”

“Jeongmal?”, he chuckled. “Okay, after this, I’ll visit you again. You like that?”

“Gwenchana...arasso..I’ll hang up Kyu... take care.”

“I love you baby!”, he made kissing sounds.

“I love you more.”, and she turned off the call. “I’m really sorry Kyu...really sorry.”

 

 

Yorobun, here's an update again for this week...Happy much? cheeky

Oh yeah, COMMENT your reactions for this chapter...I'm 100% sure you didn't expect this to happen right? I'm talking about Kikwang and ______'s 'a little ual scene'.

LMAO, it's not actually Rated R, right? -_- 

NO SILENT READERS if possible, pretty puhlease? crying I owe you much if you grant my wish.

 

KyuAnnHae