GUESS WHO CAME BACK?

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

Monday. She was walking around the campus, looking for her next sched. While walking, she noticed a group of crowd almost having a stampede somewhere in the campus, but shejust ignored it, maybe just some no-good things, when Eunhyuk and Yesung were heavily panting after running and looking for her.

"______-ah!", they yelled in unison.

"Eh?", she scratched her nape in confusion. "Waeyo oppanims?"

"We do not know if you'll be happy for this but....", Eunhyuk stuttered.

"What's the matter Hyukjae oppa? Something wrong?", she asked.

"_______, Donghae is back here in Korea.", Yesung concluded.

"What?"

 

"Donghae!", girls yelled over the campus. "Donghae is back!", they all screamed.

"What?", some outdated gils asked.

", I said he's  back! Our baby Hae is back!"

"Where is he?Where?"

"He's in the office, I guess re-enrolling himself!"

"Jinja? Wow!", some fainted.

 

"Come on _______! He's in the office!" , Eunhyuk pulled him over but she froze on her current position.

"He is back!?", she asked, can't believing the news.

"Yeah, he is!"

 

Eunhyuk hauled her again but they were all stopped when they saw Donghae in front them already. Her heart beats faster when their eyes met. Silence covered them which caused awkward atmosphere at the campus. All she can do is to clear . She bowed her head down and sighed. Donghae stayed stationary while giving an i-miss-you stare at her. He smiled while looking at her princess. Suddenly, his feet led him to her and his uncontrolled hands gave her a hug. ________ was flabbergasted and so as Eunhyuk, Yesung and other people around them especially those die-hard girls who likes Donghae.

"Bogoshippo!", he uttered and kissed her forehead. "I miss you so much my princess!", he tightened the hug. "So much."

Out of the blue, a tear escaped from her eyes.  "O...oppa!", she stuttered. "You're back!"

"Neh...", he nodded. "Oppa is back!", he smiled. "Uljimma my princess, do not cry! Oppa do not like it when seeing her princess crying.", he wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Neon...jeongmal Donghae oppa?", she asked.

He nodded again. "Urineun Donghae oppa! This is really me my princess!", he smiled.

Then she hugged back firmly, resting her head on his shoulders. "Really DOnghae oppa? hmmm?"

"Neh...jeongmal!", he caressed her back.

"Oppa...mianhe!"

"Sssshhhh...didn't we agree with that already?", he asked. "Let's forget about it.", he grinned. "Is it clear my princess?"

"B..but...."

 

"Yah...sorry to distract you but, can we go first to our next sched?", Eunhyuk suggested.

"We're 5 minutes late already.", Yesung added while checking his watch.

"Ah...arasso, you go first.", Donghae grinned at them. "I'll come up after I go along with my princess on her next sched."

"Neh...you should be fast or else....bye ________!"

 

"Come on, I'll go along with you, give me your books and i'll carry them."

"Oppa...why did you come back?"

"Hmmm?"

"Didn't you tell us you'll be there for how many years?", she asked as they walk over.

"Appa realized it wasn't really my ability and skills. So, he let me study here again."

"Ah..."

"So, how are you with Ku now?", he asked.

"Hmmmm? Ah...we're currently not okay right now.", she sighed.

"Waeyo?"

"Just a misunderstanding oppa. But we will make sure we will work for it."

"It's because of what?", he asked again.

"Still remember my childhood friend Kikwang?"

"Ah..neh. Where is he now?"

"He's actually here oppa!"

“Jinja? But you said he is in L.A. before!”

“He came back here just some days ago.”, she smiled.

“Ah...so, he was the reason why you fought? For what particular reason?”

“Oppa...let’s talk about that later! See yah!”, she smiled and left.

“You should take care of yourself!”

“Don’t worry, I will.”

 

Dismissal time. _______ noticed Kyuhyun was not around the campus. She dialed his number to ask where he is. But he didn’t answer every single call. She contacted everyone she knows related to Kyu, but they do not know where he is. She panicked. “Where could he be?”

Her phone rang after some minutes. It was a call from Heechul. “Oppa?”

“________, I already have a news about Kyu...”

“What is it?”

“He is sick! His mom and dad were not here in the country, so I think you have to go to him right now. He needs you right now.”

“Arasso..I’ll be going there now. Kamsahae oppa.”, she ended the call. She hurried up to Kyu’s enormous house. With some deep explanations and introduction to those servants in his house, they allowed her to go in. No wonder, they own the Cho Airlines Company, their house was really a mansion. There were lots of servants around. She asked where his room was.

“3rd room to the left.”

 

____________’s POV

I hurried inside his room and saw him sleeping soundly. I neared him and noticed he is only wearing a black tank top and a khaki shorts. He was sleeping soundly with his earphones on. He looks so angelic and like an innocent kid. I checked his temperature with my hands. Heechul oppa was right. He is really sick. I exited his room and went to the kitchen to get some ice cubes and medicine.

“Ahjumma, where can I get some medicines for Kyu?”, I asked politely.

“Ah dear, thank God you arrived. He really won’t take medicine when we asked him to.”, a lady smiled. “Are you his yeojachingu?”

I grinned awkwardly and nodded.

“Oh, our young master has a really great taste when it comes to woman. But you know Ms. ________, you were the first yeojachingu of our young master who came here.”

“Jeongmal ahjumma?”, I slightly grinned. “But, how did you know my name?

“Neh... he often mention your name, too.”

“Kyu really.....”,I chuckled. “Arasso ahjumma, can I have the medicine now?”

“Here...”, he handed me a tablet of medicine for Kyu to take in.”

“Kamsahaeyo ahjumma. Nice to meet you.”

 

I went back to his room and he was still sleeping. How should i wake him up? He’s probably mad at me still. Above all those things I’m thinking about, Kuhyun’s high temperature makes me worry a lot. So with all my courage...”Kyu....”, I tapped his back. “Kyu...come on, you take a medicine so you’ll get well soon.”, NO RESPONSE. “Kyu...come on Kyunie, I worried a lot when I heard you’re sick so I hurried up here to check if you’re fine. I guess you’re not so you have to take this in.”, I said calmly. “Baby... you listening to me?”

He moved a bit. I guess he’s awake now. “Kyunie...”, again, I called. He looked at me like a little kid scratching his hair. I just smiled and said. “I’m here!” After realizing I was around, he continued sleeping again. “This bastard!”, I whisper-shouted as I wrinkled my forehead. “Yah..Kyunie, am I invisible here?” Again, he ignored me. “Ottuhke?”, I screamed like crazy. “What should I tell him so he can give me his attention?”, I asked myself. “Ah...arasso.”, I snapped my fingers.

“Kyu...I have a news.”, I know he’s listening so I continued talking. “Guess who came back!”

Finally, he’s looking at me now. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Donghae oppa..”

“What’s about him?”

“He’s back here in Korea!”

“WHAT????”

 

 

 

 

HE CAME BACK!!!

 

Kyu's mansion

 

 

DONGHAE IS BACK!!! FINALLY! THIS FISHY CAME BACK AGAIN! smileywinkcheekycoolyes

Who are ________HAE shippers here? VICTORY FOR ALL OF US! ahahahaha

Omo...it was unexpected happening in the history of COFFEE PRINCESS, right?

Gosh..I know all ________HAE shippers are totally overjoyed now that he's back.

But how about those ________KYU shippers? How do you fellas feel? 

KYU WAS VERY SURPRISED!  O.o

Anyway, you should be updated, maybe tomorrow, I'll post an update again!

BTW, I feel so sad coz some of my readers unsubscribed, as an author, I really feel disapponted. cryingfrown I hope you guys will stay with me forever. 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!If you can help me, why not share my fanfic to others who haven't read this yet.I'll be glad if you will. A BIG THANKS!

 

KyuAnnHae