He is a Sweet Guy After All

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"By the way Im Heechul! What's your name?" he shook hands with me with his undefined smile.  

"Uhm. I'm ________." I answered uncertainly.   

"Nice to meet you!" he said.   "Same to you Heechul-sshi." (Sshi is a Korean honorific. It makes it more polite. It means Mr/Mrs/Miss.)   

"Ahh, I dont like Heechul-sshi, Just call me oppa." (Oppa is something a younger female says to an older boy.)  

"Alright....oppa" I find it a little awkward to call him oppa.    

"So you need work huh?" he asked me and I nodded vigorously.   

"Yes. Please help me Heechul-sshi." I begged.   

"I said dont call me Heechul-sshi." he shouted at me. "Call me OPPA OPPA OPPA.!"   

"Im sorry oppa, oppa, oppa."   

"Aissssh, This girl." he smirked. 

"Okay, so I have a coffee shop near KyungHee University. Come on, we'll go there and we will see if you are qualified." he told me and he started walking.   

"Jinja???" I smiled and followed him. "Thank you Heechu-sshi..."  

"I told you it's............" Here he goes again. He's scary!

"OPPA!" I just chuckled.

 We walk to his coffee shop. Well It isn't that far. Just some few meters away from us.     

"So we are here now. Welcome to Cinderella's Coffee World!" he said in a weird manner and so it made me laugh so hard.   

"Hahaha." I laughed. "Cinderella's Coffee World?" I kept on laughing at his weird introduction.   

He suddenly became serious and furiously, he stared at me. "And why the h*ll are you laughing? Is this sort of funny thing that you have to laugh like a retarded monkey?" he asked in a wrathful manner.  

"That was weird!" I still laughed because I didn't actually hear him.   

"GET OUT!" Now, I heard him said.   

Scared, I stopped chortling. "O...oppa." I said stuttered. His voice was scary, I mean it seriously!   

"I said GET OUT!" he repeated.     

The workers of the shop heard him and eavesdropped to our conversation.   

"Ah, Lucifer came out again!" a worker shook his head.  

"Oh. how fearful"        


"Oppa, mianhe. I didn't mean to laugh so hard. It's just really f..............." (Mianhe means I'm Sorry)   

"Funny? Weird? Humorous? FYI, Tons of students of that university" he showed me the KyungHee University from the glass window. "Can you see that school? The students are having their breaktime here and they do love my Cinderella's Coffee World. How dare you laugh at it." he glared at me.  

"I'm sorry. I relly didn't mean it. Please give me another chance." I begged again. "I really need to work."  

"Now, tell me why do you need to work!" Well, he's not that actually bad, he knows how to listen.  

 "It's a long story oppa. I need to work because I need to study at KyungHee Univerity."   

"What? You will study at KHU?" he asked, surprised. "Are you stupid? Do you know how expensive the fees in that school are?"   

"Oppa, that is why I am here. I will work hard for it!"   

"NG!" he shook his head. "NG reason. I need more deeper reasons! (NG in Korea means No Good)

  "If I'm going to tell you about my past, it will take a lot of time." I explained.   

"Did I tell you to mention all? I dont need the whole story. Just tell me the summary!" Oh this man really, he is such a b*tch-type.   

"Aissh, this man!" I murmured.   

"What? Did I just hear something?" he wrinkled his forehead.   

"Aniyo!" (Aniyo stands for No) I shook my head. Then I told him the reason why I really want to study at KHU.    

After telling him everything, he finally had a clue and I think he understands my situation already. 

"That was too sad. Who killed your dad?"   

"Until now, we still do not know. Dad's dream for me is to study at KHU. I will do everything just to study in that university. I wanted to fulfill the dreams we built together."     

Then I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me to give me comfort. He is a sweet guy after all.


"Hyung, who is she? New chic?" a sudden voice popped out of nowhere. (Hyung is addressed by younger guys to older guys in Korea) 

Heechul oppa and I are both startled by that voice. I looked at the direction where the voice came from and there I saw an unfamiliar guy I've seen just now.

 
 
 
*to be continued*
(Will he accept me here? OR I'll be rejected AGAIN? Who is that guy by the way?)