Friend

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

 

I watch him walk away to buy in that little stall. I followed him there since I also wanna eat those. We started to eat together.

 

“Are we gonna eat this here?” he asked me.

“What do you think are we doing now?” I told him.

“It’s fun actually...” he laughed and continued eating.

“You’re not full yet after eating what my mom bought for our dinner?”

“I told you I still want more.” He eats like hungry bear and I swear he looks really funny. 

Afterwards on our way back home, he told me to wait for him for a while. I just nodded my head when he walked away.

“Where the hell is he going?” I asked myself. I sat on the nearby park and watch the people roaming around...couples dating here and there, people with their busy own lives and not to mention those happy family laughing together. My dad came up my mind again.

“If you’re here, I know you wouldn’t like this to happen right, dad?” I faked a smile. “You just want mom and me to be happy without any worries and problem at all, right? Though it looks impossible right now, appa I’m trying to be happy for you and mom. I feel like quitting already but I know you want me to be strong.” I sniffed. “It’s all because you taught me that everything will be settled as long as I’m going to stay strong in life. I’m holding on to you, dad...but please help me right now because I really don’t know what to do anymore. Please help me!”

Just then, someone tapped my shoulder. With his touch, I already know who he is. I wiped my soon-to-fall tears and looked back. I saw him holding a bouquet of the flower I really like.

“You’re too sad so I went to buy this one for you.” He scratched his nape. “Sorry if I’ve gone too long. This flower is not in the other shops so I looked for a shop where they sell this variety of flower.” He drew out his hand and handed me the bouquet.

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

She wanted to cry. I was surprised when she dashed off to hug me. I smiled and enveloped her in my arms. “I don’t like it seeing you so sad so I went to buy the flower but it looks like I even made you cry.” I said.

“Ani...you didn’t make me cry.” She told me. “Kyu, I’m just happy that you’re making an effort to make me feel good when I know I couldn’t stand the pain anymore. Thank you.”

“No need to thank me. I’m doing this because you know how much I l...” I bit my lip when I accidentally said that.

I felt her tight grip on me telling how much she needed someone.

“You know how precious you are to me, right?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“I want you to know that I.....will always be by your side.” Even how much I wanna tell her I love her, I know I shouldn’t be taking this moment to confess again. She rested her head on my chest and tightly hugged me. I look at her peacefully closing her eyes. “Do you wanna sleep?”

“Hmmm.” She muttered.

“Should I carry you on my back?”

I heard no response. I slowly turned around and placed her hands on my shoulders. “Hold on there, alright?” I bend my knees, carried her thighs and circled it on my waist. “Are you comfortable with this?” I asked and started to walk her on our way back home.

“Kyu...”  I heard her little voice called me.

“Uhm?” I responded.

“Can I ask a question?” She asked and I looked at her.

“You’re already asking.”

“Do you still love me?” she suddenly asked.

I found myself frozen to that place when I heard her question. Again, I gazed at her and she’s resting on my shoulder. “Why are you asking me that?”

“Can’t I?”

“You shouldn’t ask me that.” I told her.

“Wae?”

“Because you already know it never changed and it never will.” I stated and continued walking. I felt her hands hugging me so firmly after that. I smiled and looked at the stars above.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

Months passed and they were already sophomores in college. Kyuhyun, ________, Sungmin and Ryeowook high fived with each other as they celebrate together. Eunhyuk, Yesung and Donghae did so.

 

Somehow, _______ can already move on to what happened between Donghae and her. She can already laugh like how she does before. But whenever they meet altogether in the shop or in the campus, the awkwardness between them still appears. Even how much Donghae wanted to talk to her, the past still bothers them both which make them unable to face each other.

Yuri being pregnant is already recognized in the whole university. Donghae had nothing to do but to take the responsibility as the father like what she said. He doesn’t want to believe her but the night they shared in California makes it possible that he really is the father.

 

“How’s the baby?” A mysterious voice asked in the phone call.

“He’s taking good care of it. You don’t have to worry.”

“That’s good. You should take care of yourself and the baby inside you.”

“The plan is going smoothly...thanks to you Mr. Lee!”

“I’m just wondering who’s that man you were telling me before back when you were still here.”

Yuri chuckled. “You don’t need to know. I don’t want you to die early.” She said and ended the phone call. “Everything is going along with me... This is going to be a chaos.” She smirked.

 

“Heechul oppa... you have to be fast!” Vanessa shouted.

“Why? Is it painful?”

“No, it’s not. Hurry!”

“Coming, I’m coming!” he screamed. “Get in!”

 

Vanessa got inside the car and waited for Heechul. They are going to their paediatrician for her monthly check up.  ________ was left in the shop with some other workers.

“I can’t believe my friend is gonna have a baby soon.” She chuckled and went back to work. “Eunhyuk oppa, you came!?”

“Ah yeah~ Don’t tell Heechul hyung I’m gonna eat here again.” He whispered.

“I’ll eat with you!” she whispered too and they both rushed inside to eat.

 

 

 

A week later, a phone call surprised ________.

 

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Chingu!” a girl’s voice greeted.

“Eh? Who is in the other line?” she asked, eyebrows crossed.

“Aigoo. Have you forgotten me already?” the girl pouted.

“Na Eun???” she screamed suddenly after recognizing who is the owner of the voice.

“Yes, it’s me!” she chuckled. “How are you ________?”

“I suddenly miss you...” she pouted.

“Yah... fetch me here in the airport.”

“WHAT? You’re in Korea right now?” ________ looked flabbergasted at what she heard.

“Yes, I just arrived here. Please come and fetch me.” She said.

“Alright...just wait for me, okay?”

“I’ll be waiting here.”

 

_______ immediately changed her clothes and went right away to the airport to fetch her best friend Na Eun. She went to Japan when they were still in high school to pursue her studies and also because her family is also in Japan. They are best of friends. They were both from Seoul National High School. When ______ arrived in there, Na Eun waved at her. “Chingu!” she screamed.

“I miss you bunny!” _______ poked her head and they both chuckled.

Na Eun pouted. “Hmmm... I miss you so much!” she said and cuddled her. They cuddled each other inside rebuilding their friendship for how many years. “I’ve got so much presents for you!”

“Really?”

Na Eun nodded.

“But wait... where are you gonna stay? Your family is in Japan, right?” she asked.

“Yeah”

“So where will you stay?”

“Honestly, mom and dad told me to come back here because... they already knew I’m secretly loving someone in there.”

“WHAT? Just because of that?”

“You know my dad, right?”

“More than what you ever think.” She stated.

Na Eun chuckled. “What do you mean?”

“Can you still remember when he ran after us after he caught you talking to that nerdy yet hot boy in the campus?”

“Ah...” she sighed. “My life is too complicated.”

“I know right?” ________ tapped her shoulder. “If they told you to come back here, are they sure you’re not gonna be in love here again?”

“I told them I’m with you.” She smiled.

“Eh? Joyo?” 

She smiled and nodded her head. “Good thing my mom loves you so much.”

“You said you don’t have any place to go to, why don’t you just stay in our house?” ________ came out with a bright idea.

“Can I?” her eyes got wider.

“Of course, it’s only me and mom so why not adding another family member?”

“Ohhhh!” Na Eun jumped elatedly. “Jeongmal saranghae!” Again, she hugged her.

“My mom loves you too, doesn’t she?” she asked. “You’re hungry for sure.” __________ certainly said.

“Actually, I really am.” She kneads her growling tummy.

“Hurry and let’s go home...let me carry your luggage.” She grinned.

“You really have presents in that luggage. I assure you.” Na Eun latched on her arm and they walked out of the airport.

“Gifts are loved by me...”

“You never changed.” Na Eun squeezed her hand and leaned her head on her shoulder.

“There’s no reason to change myself.” She said and opened the car door.

“Ah by the way, do you have a boyfriend now?” she tickled her. “I’m sure you do have.”

“I’m single now.”

“So you did have?” she screamed.

She nodded her head. “Let’s not talk about that.”

“Why not?”

“You never changed....still this gossipy Chingu I know.”

“Let’s talk about this later in your room, okay?”

(-.-)” 

 

 

The way he eats

Son Na Eun

 

 

 

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

 

Here's my gift for all of you. 

I know I killed you with all my past sad updates so here's a simple Christmas present.

I hope you liked it. 

Watcha think of her chingu? She's pretty, isn't she? I LOVE NA EUN SO MUCH! I swear!

What about Yuri and that Mr. Lee, who do you think is this Mr. Lee she talked with? O.o

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!

 

 

heart ,

KyuAnnHae