ert Fellas xD

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun opened his arms widely as _______ dashed off to hug him. A big grin can be seen on his face to the fact that he is hugging her again after a long time. They were like glued to each other. Kyuhyun kissed her hair and ruffled it gently.

“You really miss me this much?” he teased.

“Just let me hug you like this, please!” she said not even giving him a glimpse.

“Aigoo...” he grinned. “Alright, because you missed me this much, you can hug me whenever you want.”

She didn’t respond after that instead, she tightened her hug to which Kyuhyun felt she needed someone. The next thing he knew is she is already crying.

“Wae?” he got worried as he patted her shoulders. “What’s wrong?”

“I just noticed you’re wearing this polo I had given you before you left...” she sobbed.

“Ah yeah, I wanted you to see me wearing this one.” He smiled. “But please stop crying already, you make me feel bad.” He pouted and her hair.

She nodded her head as she looks at him. Kyuhyun wiped her tears with his thumb and their eyes met.

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

She was crying on me and I just can’t stand seeing her cry like that. She’s not alright and I know it to the fullest percent. I know she’s hiding something for me not to know. I looked at her crying and it just breaks my heart. I hugged her tighter than hers.

I told her not to cry anymore because it makes me feel bad and she nodded then looks at me. I wiped her tears away. Our eyes met and my eyes were impulsively glued to her. It feels good to see her again but looking at her eyes like this, I feel at ease yet my heart beats faster. I miss looking at her glistening eyes. I miss it so much and I know she also does.

But then I realized we were in public. I looked around and noticed some people looking at us. I tilted my head and looked at them creepily which I guessed scared them a little. I chuckled and she followed.

“We better go to CCW!” I said which she nodded to.

We ride on my car and headed to Heechul hyung’s restaurant.

“Hyung!” I screamed before I opened the door but I heard no response inside. We decided to just go inside the shop and there were only several customers inside. We looked for Heechul hyung around but he was not here.

“Where’s Vanessa?” she asked.

“Heechul hyung is not here, too.” I said.

“What about in his room?”She said and we headed to his room.

I was about to hold the door knob when we heard a soft moan inside the room. I looked at _____ and I’m pretty sure she’s thinking of the SAME THING like I do.

“We better don’t disturb them.” I said.

“But she is already pregnant!” she whisper-shouted, looking so innocent.

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

“Jinja?” Kyuhyun crossed his eyebrows. “Since when?”

“A few weeks ago...”

Without second thoughts, Kyuhyun knocked the door three times.

“Nugu?” They heard Heechul shouted inside.

“Hyung... stop doing that with Vanessa! It will harm the child.”  Kyuhyun shouted back.

“Mworago?” Heechul yelled and after some seconds, he opened the door.

“Hyung... Why are you doing this?” Kyuhyun did some hand gestures while asking him.

“Doing what?”

“Wait...wait...wait... Heechul ahjussi, are you not surprised now that Kyuhyun is here?” ________ interrupted.

Heechul smirked. “He came here a while back before he looked for you.”

“Ah...Jinja?” she just nodded her head in accordance with his answer.

“And you... what were you telling me a while ago?” he asked, confused.

Kyuhyun whispered something to him making him look a little furious.

“Michyeoso?” he yelled. “Why would I do that?”

“But we just head something when we came here!” Kyuhyun defended.

“We’re having a therapy session here. Look!” Heechul opened the door and showed them Vanessa and the therapist.

Kyuhyun and ________ met their eyes together and chuckled in unison.

“Palli... get out of this room and eat!” Heechul shooed them away and locked the door.

“Neh...” they said in unison.

 

They sat on the sofa together as they watch the customers eat.

“Are you not hungry?” Kyuhyun asked to which she shook her head. “I’ll go get some drinks.” He was about to stand but she gripped his hand.  

“No need Kyu... I’m not thirsty.”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded and smiled. Kyuhyun stared at her for a few seconds to which she immediately noticed. “What’s with that look?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t seem to hear her question so he continued with his tantalizing stare.

“Yah!” she slightly poked his head.

“Uh...”  He moaned a little. “Why did you do that?” he scowled and pouted.

“What’s wrong with my face?” she asked. “You were looking at me the whole time.”

“You lost some weight...” he said.

“How can I lose weight? I eat all the time.” She smirked.

“That’s good.” He grinned. “Don’t get too skinny, okay?”

“Why not?”

“So when we get married, I have something to grab onto.” He answered with a big grin making him look like a total ert.

“Yah! Shut the up Kyuhyun!” she slapped his arm HARDLY.

“Ouch! You keep on hitting me! It hurts, do you know that?” he shrieked.

“Oh... I’m sorry.” She faked a smile. “But it was your fault.”

“Naega wae?”

“Stop telling me your ert thoughts. It’s too rated for an innocent girl like me.” She said, looking so pure and innocent.

Kyuhyun chuckled loudly after hearing her. “Look who’s talking here!” he continued chuckling. “Honestly, you thought of the same thing like what I was thinking when we were at his room, right?” he confronted. “HONESTLY!”

“Aigoo... we better stop this. It doesn’t make sense.” She tilted her head.

 “Fine...” he said, still laughing.

“I think I have to help my co-workers here.” She stood up.

“Don’t leave.”

“I have work.”

“Stay here with me. I have no one to talk to.” He pouted and seized her hand.

“Aigoo... here comes this bratty demanding jerk again.” She whispered.

“WHAT?”

“I said I need to finish my work this afternoon so I can go home immediately.” She lied.

Kyuhyun nods his head, full of suspicion. “Okay, because I just arrived today, I won’t scold you after hearing you said I’m a BRAT, DEMANDING, and JERK.”  

“Thank you.” She smiled and tried to walk away but Kyuhyun caught her hand.

“Let’s go visit your mom.”

“Now?”

He nodded. “I miss my mother-in-law.”

“Let’s go then...”

“Kaja...”

 

They were about to go outside the shop but when they turned around, they were suddenly both stopped...   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE or KYUHYUN

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE.... 

Is this chapter kinda boring? 

Mianhe... my mind is totally wrecked this time.

I'll do better next time. 

 

 

 

 

KyuAnnHae