My ANNOYING First Kiss

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

____'s POV

 

 
I went home ...holding the necklace that supposedly he`ll be giving me. I cannot sleep. It's really hurtful. I feel guilty.
 
Here comes another morning and Im still full awake.
 
 
 
"_____, breakfast is ready. Come and eat now or you`ll be late." I heard my mom calling me from the kichen. 
 
 
"Im going to my work now.." she called once more but now, she's already in my room.
 
 
"Omma, I dont want to go to school today." I sighed and looked at my mom. 
 
 
"Why? Are you sick?" she checked my body temperature. "Oh _____, you have a fever. What happened last night?"
 
 
I ignored her. "Omma, just leave okay? Take care."
 
 
"No, I said you have a fever, how can I leave you with your condition like that? Let`s go to the hospital." Worried, my mom said. 
 
 
"I can handle myself. Just go to your work now omma. I'll be fine."
 
"No, you cant.Let`s go to the hospital now. NOW!" the first time my mom yelled at me. 
 
 
I just sighed.
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
 
 
KHU
 
 
"Donghae-ah, how`s the date last night?" Hyukjae asked Donghae who is seated next to Yesung. 
 
"Yeah, how was it?" Yesung asked too.
 
 
"Date? With who?" Yuri asked.
 
 
"With-----"
 
 
Donghae cupped Eunhyuk's mouth. "Shut up!"
 
 
"Okay I will!" Hyukjae glared at Donghae who looks hot-tempered today.
 
 
"Hyukkie, have you seen ____ today?" Yuri asked.
 
 
"Nope... Why?"
 
 
"I just miss my bestfriend. Wait and I'll call her."
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile in the hospital
 
 
Back to _____'s POV
 
 
 
"Ma, I said Im okay. Let's go home." I pleaded. I'd rather stay at home than here in the hospital.  
 
 
"Oh, your temperature is too high..." After checking the temperature, the doctor told my mom. 
 
 
"You said , you`re okay?" she scolded me. 
 
 
"We need to confine her even just for a day."
 
 
"WHAT???" I shrieked.  "Andwae! I'll go home!"
 
 
"Okay doctor Ji. Please take care of her."
 
 
"Aigoo!" Well, what can I do? She's my mom, I'm just her daughter. 
 
 
Later, my phone rang. I answered it immediately. Oh, it's Yuri unnie.
 
 
 
 
 
"Anyeong Yuri unnie!" I asked with a depress voice.
 
 
"_____, I haven't seen you here in school yet. Where are you?"
 
 
"Ah, mianhe! I cannot come to school today." I told her. 
 
 
"You cannot come? Waeyo? Did something bad happen?"
 
 
"To be honest unnie, I'm currently here in the hospital."
 
 
"Hospital?" she screamed. "Why? What happened? Are you alright?" she sounded so worried. 
 
 
 
 
"Hospital? _____ is in the hospital?" I heard Eunhyuk oppa shrieked too.
 
 
 
"What? What happened to her?" another voice asked which I think is Yesung oppa's. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Neh" I answered.
 
 
"Why? What happened?"
 
 
"Dont worry I`ll be fine anytime soon." I told them.
 
 
"No, I'm going there after my class."
 
 
"If that's what you want unni." I smiled and ended up our conversation. 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
 
"Yuri, what happened?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
 
"She didnt tell me... But I`ll go to the hospital later, who's coming with me?"
 
 
"I`ll go with you.." Yesung raised her hand.
 
 
"Me too." Eunhyuk said. "Donghae, will you not come?"
 
 
"No. Enjoy." he exited the room.
 
"Yah! Michyeoseo? How are we going to enjoy there if someone is lying on a hospital bed?" Yesung yelled at Donghae. 
 
 
"What`s his problem? He is supposed to be worrying right now and not like this!" Eunhyuk thought.
 
 
 
 
 
"She's sick? How can that be?" Being a kind-hearted person Donghae is, he got worried. "Get well soon _____." he heaved out a sigh before leaving the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why is that girl absent? Tsk. I have a lot of SURPRISES for her today." Kyuhyun smirked while looking at ______'s empty seat. 
 
 
 
 
 
CCW 
 
 
Vanessa entered the shop and Heechul, the bossy bossy boss is already there.
 
 
"Good morning oppa." she greeted him. 
 
 
"Good morning? First day of work and you are late....WOW! Just wow Vanessa!" he said with a sarcastic tone.
 
 
"For your information, today is not my first day of work here. Remember, I worked last night...duh!" Vanessa didn't mean to answer him back. Who wouldn't get pissed off when your boss yells at you early in the morning even when you didn't do anything, right?
 
 
"Don't answer me back like that!" he glared. 
 
 
"Mianhe!" she apologized. 
 
 
"Palli! Go to work now!" 
 
 
 
"Neh"
 
 
 
Heechul intentionally tripped Vanessa's foot when she walk-passed him. He laughed so hard seeing Vanessa being pitied on the floor. Some customers are laughing too. 
 
 
"Oh my gosh! Look, a frog!" he even teased and laughed like a retarded man. 
 
 
Vanessa went inside the coffee area and began to cry due to embarrassment. 
 
 
"Gwenchana dongsaeng. That's how he interacts with someone he just met. Now you know Heechul." her co-workers comforted her. "But, he`s not always like that." 
 
 
"Such a bad ahjussi!"
 
 
 
 
 
_____'s POV
 
 
 
Hospital
 
 
I was sleeping soundly when I heard the sound of the door being opened.
 
 
"_______!" I saw Hyukjae oppa screamed when he saw me.
 
 
"Eunhyuk oppa. Why are you here?" I asked.
 
 
"To check you up. I'm the doctor." he joked. "How are you? Its not just me who went here, Yuri and Yesung too."
 
 
"Anyeong! I bought fruits for you." Yuri unnie showed the fruits she brought.
 
 
"Kamsahae!"
 
 
"Get well soon _____!" Yesung oppa sat alongside my bed. 
 
 
 
I dont know why but my eyes wanted to see someone.. Yes, Im happy that the three of them came, but my eyes are searching for someone...
 
 
"_______ Donghae didnt come, he said he`s busy. I was even surprised when I told him about this. This is actually the first time Hae cared less about you." Hyukjae oppa started to eat the fruits that Yuri unni bought for me.
 
 
I think its Donghae oppa. My eyes are searching for him. Upon hearing his name, I felt a bit sad..
 
 
"Hey, Eunhyuk the fruits! That's for ____. " Yuri took back the apple he was holding.
 
 
"Monkey, the fruits are not for you!" Yesung even added.
 
 
Eunhyuk ignored.
 
 
"Our monkey is hungry." I tried to laugh.
 
 
"WHAT? You said m..mo..mon..key?"
 
 
"Aniyo oppa. I said a handsome monkey."
 
 
"Better." he showed his gummy smile. "But it`s still a monkey." I saw him sighed. He made me laugh really! Thanks to them. I feel so much better now. 
 
 
 
 
 
KHU
 
 
I still do not want to go to school, seriously. What face am I going to show him? I'm a cry baby and I don't like it when I cry. But I have no choice, I need to.
 
 
I walked along the cemented path when I slammed into someone. 
 
 
 
"WTH!" Oh life really! Seeing this person I really hate early in the morning. Great. JUST GREAT! I sighed. -_-
 
 
 
"Kyuhyun mianhe!" I tried to walk away but he caught my hand. 
 
 
 
"Hey!"
 
 
 
"I said Im sorry."
 
 
 
"Why are you absent yesterday, eh?"
 
 
"It's none of your business!" I smirked. I walked away but he seized my hand. "Waeyo?"
 
 
"Can you wait for me? Why are you in a hurry? Let's go to our room together."
 
 
"Wow! Have you eaten something?" I asked him. "You must eat that always." I suggested. "Let go of me!"
 
 
"No.I said wait for me." he glared. 
 
 
"Let me go or I'll shout in here?"
 
 
"Try to shout and I'll kiss you!"
 
 
I smirked at him. "You cant do that Cho Kyuhyun!" I began shouting in the crowd. "HELP! Everyone! I need help! This guys is harrassing me!HELP!" Being a hard-headed girl I am, I didn't listen to him. I'm pretty sure he won't kiss me so I had the guts to shout, but I was so surprised when he really did kiss me!
 
 
"I'll post this on my blog." I heard a girl chuckled.
 
 
 
 
I tried to release myself away from him but I couldn't. He's too strong! I cant even move even for an inch only. His hands are circling my waist. I felt so embarrassed for there are people around us who watch. For the second time, I pushed him away and luckily, I made it. 
 
 
"So, how is the kiss, babe?" he touched his lips and looked at me in a way I dislike. 
 
 
WTH! "Hey Cho kyuhyun,! You SHAMELESS RUDE AWFUL MERCILESS TROUBLESOME A**HOLE!" I clenched my fists and shouted. "How dare you steal a kiss from me! I hate you! I hate the fact that you are my first kiss you pabo!" 
 
 
"Oh, first kiss?" He turned back with his evil smile. 
 
 
"Hey Cho Kyuhyun, Im not yet done talking with you!"
 
 
He ignored me as if he didn't hear anything and continued walking.
 
 
I took off my shoe and threw it at him.
 
 
He got hit. Good for him.
 
 
"Ouch! What the hell did you just do?" He picked up my shoe and smelled it. "Eeeww. How come Eunhyuk hyung and you have the same smell?" he asked. Yuck. How gross!"
 
 
"Aisshh you bastard!" I tried to get my shoe back from him. "Give it back to me!"
 
 
 
"Come and get it." he raises up my shoe and asks me to jump. "You jump _____. JUMP!"
 
 
"Give it to me..."
 
 
"Nope haha! Come and get it." he teased.
 
 
"Ah, so you're really not giving me that?" I acted like I just fainted. 
 
 
"Come and g----- ______-ah!" he got worried when he saw me fell down. Everybody will obviously blame him for this. He tried to wake me up. "Hey!"
 
 
Students are looking at us...
 
 
"I didnt do anything! I didnt" he sounds nervous. "PROMISE!"
 
 
I grabbed the shoe from him, kicked his leg and ran away.
 
 
"Awww!" he moaned in pain. "Hey, you! BABO!"
 
 
"Compared to you Kyuhyun, Im a genius..." I tongued out.
 
 
"Fool! Aishh you FOOL!"
 
 
"I got you this time Cho Kyuhyun! haha.. Now I realized , Im a good actress.. hahaha...Thanks to you!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
aisshh.. how`s the first kiss? just imagine kyuhyun kissing you.. ^^ XD