Is it the Right Time to Find Another One?

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

-LOS ANGELES-
 
      "Donghae", Mr. Lee yelled. "Son", he yelled again but he`s not listening. "Lee Donghae", he shouted once again, atlast, his sense came back.
 
      "Mwo?", he asked idiotically.
 
      "Do you have a problem son?", his mom asked after chewing the food.
 
      "Ani..gwenchana", he fakely smiled.
 
      "How`s th eocmpany after 1 week of touring you?", Mr. Lee asked.
 
      "Mwo?", he asked again.
 
      "What is happening to you?", Mr. Lee looks mad. "What if our business counterparts ask you those things?", he stood up. " You would just say...WHAT?, huh?"
 
     "Let me handle this, please", Mrs, Lee said. Mr. Lee leaved them. "You have prblem right?", she said motherly and went beside Hae.
 
     "I want to go back to Korea mom"
 
     "Son, if I am to be asked, I would allow you because I know your childhood friends are there and I know you`re still young for this business. But your dad wont allow you and Im sorry for that"
 
      "Mom, I left a girl whi i dont want to leave, the girl who I really love so much. I miss her", he began to cry.
 
      "Son, life is really like that. You need to be strong. These are only minor challenges for you. There are still tons of those which you will encounter. Be strong son, I know that girl feels the same too"
 
      "Mom, she`s happy with my friend now. I feel like she dont need me anymore"
 
      "Aigoo, you really have fallen in love, right?" , she asked. "Son, if you feel like that, why not move on? Why dont you find another woman? Im not saying you need to forget her, but like what you said, she`s happy with your friend now, why not make yourself happy too?", she smiled. "Dont worry, I`ll find one for you"
 
 
-JEJU-
 
    ______ was arouse by a phone call. "Yobosaeyo?", she yawned.
 
    "Unnie, please hurry back", a trembling voice said.
 
    "Wae?", she finally woke up.
 
    "Unnie, your mom is here in the hospital right now. This is Vanessa."
 
    "What? omma is in the hospital?" she hurriedly went to Kyuhyun who is still sleeping.
 
    "Neh unnie, you should hurry back."
 
    "She had a heart attack"
 
    "Arasso. We`ll be back. Wait for us there, okay? Please take care of her"
 
    
   ______ turned off the call and wake Kyu up. "Kyu, Kyu..wake up", she wanted to cry. "Wake up, we need to go back there in Seoul."
 
      Kyuhyun stretched his arms up, still sounds asleep. "Wae?"
 
      "Mom is in the hospital. We need to hurry back"
 
      "Mworago? Wae?"
 
       "She had a heart attack. I dont know why so please lets hurry back there"
 
      "Okay, relax. I`ll just pay our accounts. Pack your things now.", he hurriedly went down to the first floor to pay their accounts to the cashier. He hurried back to their room and saw _______ crying.
 
       "Everything will be alright, okay? Be optimistic. You need to be strong. Everythin will be laright.", he hugged ______ tightly. "Everything will be fine."
 
       "Kyu, Im afraid. IM so afraid.", she leaned on Kyu`s chest.
 
       "Dont be afraid. Be strong. You can do it.", he encouraged her. "Mom is a strong woman."
 
       She hugged Kyuhyun tighter. "She`s going to be okay, right?"
 
       "Neh, she`ll be okay. so let`s hurry back there, arasso? We need to catch the plane back. I have here the tickets already."
 
       "Jeongmal gomapseumnida Kyuhyun", she enclosed their hands.
 
       He kissed her precious hands. "You`re always welcome"
 
 
bonus pics and gifs... (Im sure you miss this) :)))
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
how to ?
 
with all your might
 
 
 
like a pro
 
 
like there’s no tomorrow
 
 
awkwardly 
 
    
 
 
 
Mianhe for the typos....
and pardon me if I didnt update this past 10 days, woah.. 10 days? yeah..10 days of NO UPDATE. Mianhe... Jeongmal mianhe... As what I said, I have a pc problem regarding my battery... So, i hope you understand....
DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.....
 
_KyuAnnHae_