The Time to Forget Him

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

"Omma", she squeezed her mom`s hand. "Please wake up."

"Everything will be okay", Heechul tapped her shoulders. "Ah, Leeteuk hyung and other dongsaengs said they`ll come here."

"After a while, someone entered the door. The first who entered was Leeteuk followed by his dongsaengs. They saw ______ sitting beside her mom.

"She`ll be fine", Leeteuk sad beside her.

"They said she was tired from work which caused her to be stressed", Vnessa uttered.

"So, how`s the 1-Day trip to Jeju?", Heechul asked. "Did you both enjoy?"

 

"Fishy!", Eunhyuk exclaimed while talking to someone on th ephone. "Gwenchana. How are you? Ah, we`re here in the hospital. ________`s omma had a heart attack. They just came home  a while ago. Neh. She`s here. You want to talk to her? Wae? Oh, jeongmal? Arasso, I`ll tell her. Bogoshipo", the convo was ended. "Donghae just called."

"What did he say?", Sungmin asked.

"He asked where are we. I said we`re here in the hospital.", Eunhyuk sat on the opposite side of the bed where ________ and Teukkie are sitting.

"_________-ah!", Eunhyuk stared at her.

"Waeyo oppa?"

“He said you should be strong no matter what`ll happen.”

She nodded. “How is he?”

“He said he`s in their company right now”, he answered.

“________-ah!”, Yesung called.

“Neh oppa?”

“Dont you miss him?”

“Uhm?”, she lifted her eyebrows.

“I asked if you.............”

“I do.,”, she gulped. “I do miss him. I miss D...Donghae oppa...I so miss him.. If only I could tell him”, she sighed.

“Why not tell him?”, Shindong suggested.

“No!”, she shook her head.

“Wae?”, they asked i unison.

“I guess this is the right time to forget him.”

“What?”, they asked again. Kyuhyun was stopped when he heard it.

“I know he can find another woman there better than me.”

“Aish..what are you aying?Donghae just love you”, Sungmin crossed his eyebrows.

“Yeah. Donghae hyung only love you”, Ryeowook added.

“Oh guys, did you hear the news already?”, Yesung asked.

“What news?”, they asked too.

“About Yuri”, he answered.

“What is about Yuri unnie?”, _______ asked.

“She followed Donghae in L.A”

“Jeongmal?”, she asked again. Yesung nodded.

“Though she`s not telling us, I know she likes Hae”, Eunhyuk uttered.

“Gwenchana. I know that too.” _______ smiled a little. “Mabe she`s the right girl for him. I can accept that. I know she`ll take care of him and i know she`s a good person.”

“But Donghae loves you..not Yuri”, Sungmin explained again. “He told me about it. He said he`s not comfortable when she`s around”

“Unnies is kind, he`ll be used with her..”, she smiled again. “and besides, I found the right man for me and I guess he can help me to forget him easily.”

“Mwo?Who?”, the asked in unison again.

“You`ll know it when the right time comes”

“I think I know who that man is”, Heechul smiled. “Well, I like him for you.”

“Hyung, share it to us.”, they begged. “Please!”

Heechul smirked. “You really wanna know who he is?”

“Neh..”, they smiled.

“Come here near me.... Palli...”, he smiled evilly.

They all came near him. “Who is he hyung?”, Eunhyuk smiled.

“Who is he?”, Leeteuk grinned.

“Is he handsome like me?” Yesung excitedly asked.

“Is he cute like me?”, Ryeowook did an aegyo..

“Who is he hyung?”, Kyuhyun confusedly asked.

Heechul chuckled then bursted out into laughter.“SECRET!”, the only word he told them..

“Aish... you pabo.”, Eunhyuk punched him on his arm..

“Aigoo..”, they all smirked...

 

"You wanna know who he is?"

"SECRET!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeong Hasaeyo my avid readers.... Here`s chappy 49... I hope you`ll enjoy it.... Oh, _________misses Donghae so much..but she wants to forget him now. Ottuhke? Do you like her to forget him totally? and who do you think is that man who _______ found to be her right man?

DO COMMENT......and SUBSCRIBE..

Jeongmal gomapta....

 

KyuAnnHae